It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

One of the most notable cases of trauma based mind control reported in the media happened in the 1980's involving the military base The Presido. Disgraced Lt Col Micheal Aquino who was attached to the DIA Psychological Warfare Divison was exposed in heinous crimes involving child murder and bloodletting rituals. Aquino's obssesion with nazi pagan rituals led him to found The Temple of Set. He also wrote a military manual entitled From Pysop to Mindwar.

I posted the above in GLP forum concerning mind control, under the user name HC2013, in the hope of getting a disscussion going and the only reply I received was ' Ah, memories' which was slightly disappointing.

I am banned also because I posted the T word.
Look at my face. Not bothered.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Interesting.

I hadn't realized that Tavistock had so many evil fingers in so many evil deeds.

5-6 of my PhD program's professors repeatedly (year after year) TRAINED the leading Tavistock Trainers/consultants in both the USA headquarters and the UK headquarters.

The profs were certainly clueless liberals in terms of many of their values and goals.

However, they were also top flight organizational consultants in terms of helping organizations reach the organization's goals.

It's very sad to me to see wonderful skills turned to evil. In this case, it sounds like the whole organization started out on an evil foundation.

Evidently they really don't believe that

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

One of the most notable cases of trauma based mind control reported in the media happened in the 1980's involving the military base The Presido. Disgraced Lt Col Micheal Aquino who was attached to the DIA Psychological Warfare Divison was exposed in heinous crimes involving child murder and bloodletting rituals. Aquino's obssesion with nazi pagan rituals led him to found The Temple of Set. He also wrote a military manual entitled From Pysop to Mindwar.

I posted the above in GLP forum concerning mind control, under the user name HC2013, in the hope of getting a disscussion going and the only reply I received was ' Ah, memories' which was slightly disappointing.

I am banned also because I posted the T word.
Look at my face. Not bothered.

That is disappointing. That will teach you to use the "T" word again...LOL!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hey check out these two free documentary films.

They are actually really awesome and cover this subject with some really hard hitting information and revelations. I know you folks will dig them.

Film 1:
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death

Basically the film goes over the fact that psychiatry isn't hardly even real science or real medicine, and it generally amounts to quackery. The history of the practice is investigated, which is really revealing and mind blowing. You guys/gals will love that film I bet.

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death is a controversial documentary on the horrors of psychiatry, of punishing and persecuting of the innocent and promoting Fascism, racism and atheism. It was the foundation for the Holocaust, apartheid, for Jim Crow and for Communism. It has lead to many deaths. It denies God, the giver of life and freedom. It stands against the values of freedom, life, liberty and dignity.

This film in no way promotes Scientology (although one of the producers of it is indeed one), and most of us can agree the basic gist of that religion is pure nonsense. However why would we give someone a pill to "fix" them if we thought they were crazy? This is poisoning them technically and it is incorrect medical practice which harms the patient. The pharmaceutical corporations and medical institutions are banking off our ignorance and lack of initiative, and not only that but psychiatric medication to "change someone" mentally and "fix them" is akin to direct mind control. It's totally anti-freedom. Just think about it.

Here is the other really good film I want to share with you folks:

Status Anxiety

We care about our status for a simple reason: because most people tend to be nice to us according to the amount of status we have (it is no coincidence that the first question we tend to be asked by new acquaintances is ‘ What do you do?’). With the help of philosophers, artists and writers, the book examines the origins of status anxiety (ranging from the consequences of the French Revolution to our secret dismay at the success of our friends), before revealing ingenious ways in which people have learnt to overcome their worries in their search for happiness. It aims not only to be entertaining, but wise and helpful as well.

This is probably the best film of the two. It really gets into the subject of why people care what other people think about them. The maker of this film does indeed have some interesting connections with an elite family (easy to research), but he speaks throughout the film very frankly and honestly about some of these subjects (psychology, group-thinking, etc).

He appears to be one of the few good kids who loves people and wants to find a better future for all of us. I really highly suggest everyone watch these free films and to share them with your friends or family. This information needs to get out and people need to re-evaluate their beliefs on psychology, psychiatry, the pharmaceutical corporations, mass media organizations and their advertisers (Pharma corp, Big Oil, etc).

We have been all manipulated, and we have to accept that. What is important is that we become aware of this fact in order to put an end to it and resolve this "crisis of conformity".

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Hey check out these two free documentary films.

They are actually really awesome and cover this subject with some really hard hitting information and revelations. I know you folks will dig them.

Film 1:
Psychiatry: An Industry of Death

Basically the film goes over the fact that psychiatry isn't hardly even real science or real medicine, and it generally amounts to quackery. The history of the practice is investigated, which is really revealing and mind blowing. You guys/gals will love that film I bet.

Psychiatry: An Industry of Death is a controversial documentary on the horrors of psychiatry, of punishing and persecuting of the innocent and promoting Fascism, racism and atheism. It was the foundation for the Holocaust, apartheid, for Jim Crow and for Communism. It has lead to many deaths. It denies God, the giver of life and freedom. It stands against the values of freedom, life, liberty and dignity.

This film in no way promotes Scientology (although one of the producers of it is indeed one), and most of us can agree the basic gist of that religion is pure nonsense. However why would we give someone a pill to "fix" them if we thought they were crazy? This is poisoning them technically and it is incorrect medical practice which harms the patient. The pharmaceutical corporations and medical institutions are banking off our ignorance and lack of initiative, and not only that but psychiatric medication to "change someone" mentally and "fix them" is akin to direct mind control. It's totally anti-freedom. Just think about it.

Here is the other really good film I want to share with you folks:

Status Anxiety

We care about our status for a simple reason: because most people tend to be nice to us according to the amount of status we have (it is no coincidence that the first question we tend to be asked by new acquaintances is ‘ What do you do?’). With the help of philosophers, artists and writers, the book examines the origins of status anxiety (ranging from the consequences of the French Revolution to our secret dismay at the success of our friends), before revealing ingenious ways in which people have learnt to overcome their worries in their search for happiness. It aims not only to be entertaining, but wise and helpful as well.

This is probably the best film of the two. It really gets into the subject of why people care what other people think about them. The maker of this film does indeed have some interesting connections with an elite family (easy to research), but he speaks throughout the film very frankly and honestly about some of these subjects (psychology, group-thinking, etc).

He appears to be one of the few good kids who loves people and wants to find a better future for all of us. I really highly suggest everyone watch these free films and to share them with your friends or family. This information needs to get out and people need to re-evaluate their beliefs on psychology, psychiatry, the pharmaceutical corporations, mass media organizations and their advertisers (Pharma corp, Big Oil, etc).

We have been all manipulated, and we have to accept that. What is important is that we become aware of this fact in order to put an end to it and resolve this "crisis of conformity".

Thanks for the response & videos. I will definitely check these out. Our society has been conditioning us to be concerned about what other people think. I used to fall into this trap. It's a vicious cycle. People are inundated with the notions that the only thing that matters is what others think, instead of being an individual. Advertisements and media push this concept to no end, whether it's you should look a certain way to being politcally correct. It's all nonsense and nothing more than a distraction from us being our true selves.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Status Anxiety, anything like performance anxiety?

I'll plan to watch that one tonight before bed. Thanks for sharing, sounds interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
Thanks for the response & videos. I will definitely check these out. Our society has been conditioning us to be concerned about what other people think. I used to fall into this trap. It's a vicious cycle. People are inundated with the notions that the only thing that matters is what others think, instead of being an individual. Advertisements and media push this concept to no end, whether it's you should look a certain way to being politcally correct. It's all nonsense and nothing more than a distraction from us being our true selves.

Totally agree with that sentiment. Though some people have this tremendous ability to remain uninfluenced by other people or in "keeping up with Jones'" it's called... not giving a crap. Be smart, do you own thing... works every time.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Agreed, that "ther popular conspiracy theory" website is completely a psy-op. Just look at how they consistantly go against any form of peaceful protest, even to the point of promoting shooting them in the street. All must beware this group, they are not your friends.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Totally agree with that sentiment. Though some people have this tremendous ability to remain uninfluenced by other people or in "keeping up with Jones'" it's called... not giving a crap. Be smart, do you own thing... works every time.

Thanks! You're right, it works every time!

By the way, I like your avatar. That movie was a bit of a disappointment, but I really enjoyed evil Supes! Take care my friend!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by LuckyStrike

To recap: you are using subliminal MC tactics to boost your cause.

They are quite popular on this site, ie.

"They hacked my computer","my friend is a top official in the us army and he says there is a military base on the moon", "they are following me they raided my house", "they deleted my thread, they are hiding stuff"

Your argument that your thread on this other site mostly consists of that it was deleted and so backing your theory.

The sheeple dig it and feed on it constantly. So well done!

Interesting...so let me get this straight. Your saying I'm using subliminal tactics to expose a website that is using subliminal tactics that is affilated with a much larger institute that specializes in subliminal tactics?

Exactly! Slightly hypocritical don't you think?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There is also a Tavistock institute in Canada in Montreal, Evil at it's core!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What Tavistock does is social conditioning. It's been going on for ages. There are/have been/will be many institutions doing the same kind of research.
Society itself is an experiment, it always is, despite many attempts to make a 100% conservative society. Using both open oppressive measures and/or subliminal measures, will work to a certain degree and only for a certain time. Nothing in this world can last forever and all structures will fall apart.

What they really do is adapting the methods of ruling the masses to new technologies which appear, and today the appearance of new technologies has accelerated. It is even possible that such institutions are losing the pace in such a race.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There are a number of topics at "that" site which are forbidden. I would say it's odd for such a type of forum/site to be so pretentious, but I would be lying.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh, well. I went to said website and posted a well-written, non offensive, non provoking short question about "Tavistock", and here is the result

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

FYI: Tried to watch Status Anxiety from the link you provided, but no dice. Won't load even after installing the needed software. Found it on YouTube though, or at least I think it's the same documentary.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pointofview
Oh, well. I went to said website and posted a well-written, non offensive, non provoking short question about "Tavistock", and here is the result

lol

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That is hilarious! Even more proof!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by LuckyStrike

amazingly this " uber secret branch of the NWO " has a website

i just applied for a job. thanks.

edit on 4-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Wow what a bunch of lies they threatened you with.

They cannot get your ISP to drop you over anything. They have no power. This is laughable it's so ludicrous.

Thanks for showing me photographic proof of that. That's nuts!

edit on 4-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

FYI: Tried to watch Status Anxiety from the link you provided, but no dice. Won't load even after installing the needed software. Found it on YouTube though, or at least I think it's the same documentary.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

Yeah the Youtube one is the correct video.

Sorry about that Jason, also since it's free, the other video should be on youtube as well.

Here is the youtube links for other members just in case.

And the other film about Psychiatry

You can follow those links for the other parts of the videos.

Thanks for pointing that out for me and sorry about the problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join