It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCCUPY TOGETHER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's seems that revolution has started. I am hungry for info and I've been trying to gather as much information as possible but it's very hard because it's so erratic. I haven't found any really useful site where I can follow latest development in NYC and around the world, not to mention almost complete MSM blockage. Even here on ATS there are lot of threads but there's no one thread that brings all information together. I would like to start the thread about the latest developments in NYC and around the world. So anyone with useful info, links, pictures, whatever please post here. But please, without too much argument. Let's make it as clear as possible.

So let's start:

Occupy Wall Street: 700 Arrested in a Standoff on the Brooklyn Bridge

newsfeed.time.com...

Here are couple of interesting videos that I found. Micheal Moore and Susan Saradon in NYC's Liberty Plaza:

Inception:

RT:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Wont let me embed the clips

But I am with you Brother ...or Sister

Peace Love and Support for our 99%
edit on 2-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Dear Mods,

Can you lump all of these threads in one area...they are filling up the page. Plus I do believe it would be easier for people to access them all in one spot so to speak.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

LIVE updates:
www.livestream.com...

Latest footage. Oct. 1st, 2011

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I just watched this but it may not be up for long.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

WOW! I can't believe they aired this on MSM!

Well I guess there is no doubt that they want to protect the hand that's feeding them:

JP Morgan Lobbying for Support?

In related news, JP Morgan recently donated the largest gift in their history of $4.6 million to the NYPD. New York City Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly sent CEO and Chairman Jamie Dimon a note expressing "profound gratitude" for the company's donation

www.jpmorganchase.com...
edit on 2-10-2011 by alomaha because: link

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Canada, France, Australia are joining in as well with the Occupy movement, with a general election in Ontario in a few days, this can gain traction very fast in Ontario,

top topics

join