It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worldwide mind control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blinded
Well all the real thing you said (1st paragragh), i do not believe in them at all. All the fictional, i believe in that ... I believe so much in the light my friend, so much in our creator which are aliens, so much that will make first contact within 2 years from here.

I believe so much that I am awakening, i believe so much that I opened my heart to the light ... I believe so much that all of this is an experience of my own reality that i choosen to accept or not.

Everything you see, hear, smell, taste or touch is real when you accept it. But discarded when you don't believe. The key is to believe in a god which is you, which is light, which is your reality.

The sound frequencies they probably use like you said are probably real for you and you probably will get mind controlled as you believe they exist. I believe they exist too! But i don't accept them in my reality.

If you can understand the truth which is you, which gives you supernatural powers, you will be king, you will be key.... You will be light!

Namaste

reply to post by masonicon

and do you know the people beliefs is what the Illuminati exploits to makes people lives in the Depressingly Boring Dreamworld that they believe it real and that the wrong assumption of Real Life

new topics

<< 1   >>

join