It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 77: Occupation of New York, Charles Hall Interview, Valhall from "TheHinkyMeter.com" Int

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today and the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards....

Tonights Show Line up...

Hour 1

The Declaration of the Occupation of New York City

Hour 2

Charles Hall Interview

Charles James Hall was born & raised in rural Wisconsin. He attended Univ. of Wisconsin/Madison briefly, before serving as a weather observer in the USAF in mid-sixties. Tour of duty included over two years on the gunnery ranges at Indian Springs, Nv. & a year in Bin Thuy, Vietnam.

Charles received a B.A. in Applied Physics, & an M.A. in Nuclear Physics from San Diego State University(1973), followed by work toward PhD. at Univ. of Maine/Bangor. He has published two separate papers on Hall Photon Theory, explaining why it is possible to travel faster than speed of light, as well as the Millennial Hospitality series (four volumes).

Charles has addressed the International UFO conference/Laughlin, X-Conference/D.C., U.K. Probe International/Blackpool, and various other venues. He has appeared on talk radio shows(too numerous to list) in Australia, Ireland, England, Canada, as well as U.S.

Google Video Link

Hour 3

Valhall Inteview

Valhall from TheHinkymeter.com returns to ATS Live to discuss the Charles Dyer Case - a fascinating mix of accusations, NWO intrigue and Parental Alienation Syndrome.

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 1/10/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Two hours till airtime!

Two very interesting interviews tonight. Hope you're all planning to tune in.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Can't wait for the show. I hope you make room to cover what's going on now in the protests. Apparently cops had some of the march split off onto the brooklyn bridge and set a trap, coording off both sides and arresting everyone.

This is history in the making and ATS seems to be the only good place for news! Fox had a little bit on it's ticker about the protest, but no one is talking about this mass arrest!

Thread link.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ten minutes till airtime guys and gals!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
oh no......

not working on my Ipod..

that is how we listen in the living room...

NVM..got it working..

Phew......

edit on 1-10-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We are on the air folks!!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
....Hope yall are tuned in....going to be interesting show, for sure...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Not good with American History? Rattling up law enforcement? Following examples from London? How about using an announcer/ dj from the States with topics this sensitive. There's too much "lost in translation" on your broadcast. Get with it...

Signing off

edit on 1-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

If you were paying attention, the large majority of the studio IS American. One Brit and one Canadian. Sorry we lost ya but we are all allowed our opinions. If you don't agree, why not call in and talk to us?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thanks for your comments on the show.

If I may ask, why does a British person hosting the show and discussing the issues upset you so much?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

If you were paying attention, the large majority of the studio IS American. One Brit and one Canadian. Sorry we lost ya but we are all allowed our opinions. If you don't agree, why not call in and talk to us?

And those from the US just happened to graduate grade school recently? I was paying close attention... The conversation went from vague knowledge of separation from a monarchy, firing bullets as a nuisance, instigating violence to engage police, and finally all the way to London...

‎"On the third day of riots, my true love gave to me, three Nike trainers, two Subway sandwiches, and a Sony HDTV."

Where rioters smashed up everything. Regardless, this crew is doing a better job projecting than questioning... Projecting ignorance on top of sending the wrong message in essence. As I mentioned earlier... I'll pass.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Is it just me or has the show stopped broadcasting again?
Got a few different updates going on ATM and can't hear the stream... just wondering if it's me or the Gremlins.

Working now..
edit on 10/1/2011 by D4nny because: E.T.A.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

One person in the studio said that they find American history boring. I can guarantee you that many others know quite a bit about it. And you are misrepresenting what was said. No one was instigating violence towards police.

As for the cheap shots at the intelligence of the studio, I'll just let that slide.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Thanks for your comments on the show.

If I may ask, why does a British person hosting the show and discussing the issues upset you so much?

Having the mental wherewithal/ capacity to fully engage the methodology of multiple occupations. Tangent debates of mostly elementary bickering back and forth steer listeners in the path of direct conflict with honest movements... Those taking place nationwide now. I don't care where you're from as long as you have the ability to get it right.

If they hadn't read and absorbed the declaration, why bother with that part of the show? It's still a bunch of dead air.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

One person in the studio said that they find American history boring. I can guarantee you that many others know quite a bit about it. And you are misrepresenting what was said. No one was instigating violence towards police.

As for the cheap shots at the intelligence of the studio, I'll just let that slide.

There are no cheap shots, but there are people not paying attention.

The mention of rattling police officers and stirring conflict as an operational goal was brought up no more than 20-25 mins ago. Rewind your tape. This all took place following the non-American History lesson we were forced to stomach.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Why didn't you call into the show and make your point? We had the lines open for 15 minuntes,

Its all well and dandy criticising from afar, you should have come on and engaged us in conversation.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Other than insulting staff while typing anonymously behind a keyboard, do you have anything of substance to add to the topic?

The show, the staff, ATS members and topics are open to all nationalities, including those in Merry ol' England....just an FYI in case there was some confusion.

Thanks for listening. Must be a good show to keep one hanging on and commenting with such colorful and strong opinions

edit on October 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Why didn't you call into the show and make your point? We had the lines open for 15 minuntes,

Its all well and dandy criticising from afar, you should have come on and engaged us in conversation.

"Every Day I'm Shufflin'..." I engage people as I go. The show was more frustrating than anything which categorizes it as not the time or place. Fifteen minutes is barely enough time to scratch the surface anyhow.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Other than insulting staff while typing anonymously behind a keyboard, do you have anything of substance to add to the topic?

The show, the staff, ATS members and topics are open to all nationalities, including those in Merry ol' England....just an FYI in case there was some confusion.

Thanks for listening. Must be a good show to keep one hanging on and commenting with such colorful and strong opinions

edit on October 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

To preface my remarks... This was the 2nd show I've heard on ATS. The first I can't even recall it was so long ago. This one I cut out as soon as American History got boring for someone. Wouldn't happen to be you would it?

Some solid advice... If you're going to build on knowledge as you grow, seek out the sturdiest foundations.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

To be fair.... The vast, vast majorty of the members - and staff - on ATS are actually typing anonymously behind a keyboard.... At least I have never seen anyone using their real names as a nic, and I have lurked around ATS for a long, long tme.

Beng anonymous at ATS should not exclude anyone from the right to have an opinion, whether that opinion is well received or not. And having an opinion is not necessarily the same as insulting people.

Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join