It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch your money, especially the $1 dollar bill!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Oh for crying out loud. It's the same god people.
Jews, muslims and christians all worship the same entity.

sigh.

I used to, may still do, sorta beleived the same thing. But i there information I read, what if they truely are different Gods. Sort of like sub gods. The is only one truely omnipotent source, or creator. But there maybe other gods. Reading the bible, the same vengful god of the old testament does not seem like the same god that christ speaks of in the new testament.
Just a thought, but since no one knows for sure... Anything is possible.
I know there is a God, Gods, and we were made in their image. But I can only acknowledge that first and most powerful god. some called it Atum

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudeguyman
reply to post by Ghost375

i understand that, but that is just not a funny thing

It was a joke to display how stupid it is to raise a stink over doing anything with a piece of fiat paper.

When the dollar becomes a worthless piece of fancy paper, I'll be sure to wipe my ass with it. But not a second before.
edit on 29-9-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

that is the most ignorant comment i have heard involving religion.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've gotten $1 bills with messages such as "Down the the NWO", " Vote for Ron Paul", "Say NO to FEMA Camps", etc.

It's a fantastic way to spread your message when you think about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

This sounds like something my stubborn, conservative-minded father sends to all of his friends from his AOL email account.

(NOTE: If you have an AOL email address, I'm sorry, but not really. Seriously, get a gMail. It's time.)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I vote we take all "in God we trust" off our currency altogether.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i could get a stamp that says whatever i want and stamp it on a dollar bill, take a picture of it and claim that it's being circulated......stamp: THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TODAY............does that make it real?????? it's just an attempt to make naive persons upset........

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeguyman

There are consequences to living in a free society. One of those is the mixing of competing ideologies. At some point, you may come across a viewpoint that is is in exact polar opposite of yours. When we, as a society, start to ban, censor attack that we we do not support, because it is an affront to our sensibilities, then we lose the very nature of what makes us so "special" to begin with.

OP needs to take a deep breath and realize that there are many things going on more worthy of his time than some kids rubber-stamping a pro-muslim message on a devalued, inflated, fictionally backed piece of paper and green ink.
edit on 29-9-2011 by guardian_of_neobablon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why not go the way of the Canadians ?

Replace your bills with coins.

We've replaced our dollar bills with a coin we lovingly call the "Loonie" and our two dollar bills with the "Toonie". And now our ever-so-wonderful *cough* government is talking about replacing the five dollar bill with a coin as well... the "Foonie" ?

Needless to say, as a woman, my purse now weighs a ton and it's about to weigh even more if TPTB have their way.

Okay, so maybe our fiat currency is worthless these days, but at least if it's all coinage we could get some value for the cost of the various metal content of the coinage ?

Just thinking to myself out loud.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
We should make a new stamp that reads, "The Federal Reserve is not God".

And place it under "In God we Trust".

i love it, truly

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I work at a convenience store and I have seen all kinds of defacing of currency. Some of it is pretty funny and sometimes it's just stuff like: water bill, car payment, etc.

Something I have been noticing a lot lately though, is a sudden increase in the old designed bills. We have been getting a lot of the larger bills that are older. I wonder if people are taking the old bills from their personal collections since times have gotten hard. A couple of years ago, we rarely took in older bills.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Good idea. Too bad the US government has already closed that potential loophole: link

Lugging around all that extra weight from coinage seems like a backwards move. Next we are going to start putting holes in the coins to string them like the old chinese coins.
edit on 29-9-2011 by guardian_of_neobablon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

You might want to bone up on your religions then, because all three of those faiths come from the Abrahamic tradition worshiping the same God...I know! I know! that's why people have trouble with the whole religion thing...People all praying to the same God and interpreting it all so differently.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I write messages on money all the time. I wouldn't necasarily call it defacement as i tend to use the margins but i think it's ok. It is a fast way to send a message with a garantee that it will be seen by alot of people over a long period of time. We have to remember that we are all equal a humans on this planet and we all have a right to speak our minds, even when we disagree. I don't agree wih the message in the original post but I still feel that whoever put it there had a right to do so. Maybe if our money was actually worth something and if it was filled with something truly patriotic(Not Masonic Symbology) then maybe the people would show more respect to it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Oh for crying out loud. It's the same god people.
Jews, muslims and christians all worship the same entity.

sigh.

Wrong.

"Allah" was a demonic tribal moon god before Muhammed ever created Islam.

No way would the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be thrilled by such a label applied to "I AM."

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I've been writing "Flock the Fed" in permanent marker on every dollar bill I run across. Personally I like "In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash." on my money.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

hey, I got a flocker and ink at work, you get the fed to come in, and I'll be happy to flock him!!!! what color would you like???

allah by the way is arabic for "father" and christ called God "father" at least according to the bible that I've read....

still like the "Flock the Fed" one though.......might get a stamp with that one!!! would be fun to pass them around work....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The only funny part about this, is that someone wasted money having that stamp made. ALLAH=GOD

same word same scripture(essentially)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is what Glen Beck does in his free time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join