It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Just here to confirm both New York and SF are still there, was there last week

I guess god isn't in a rush

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Jim Baker? Whoo-boy. Now it all makes sense. This Jim Baker?

A sex scandal led to his resignation from the ministry. Subsequent revelations of accounting fraud brought about his imprisonment and divorce. He later remarried and returned to televangelism.

link

Anyway, this thread is now in its proper context - HOAX! Let's see if the mods move it to where it should be. Seems like the "message" was simply another delusion.

CJ

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I always felt California is gonna sink, fall off from America. Whenever something reminds me of this I try to think deep where the original thought came from inside about California sinking. Was it something on tv. Maybe a movie. Book? Regardless I have it in me And so do others.

In 1993, a team at the Harvard School of Public Health reported that 6.2 percent of men and 3.6 percent of women reported a same-sex partner in the pervious five years. (Interestingly 8.7 percent of the men and 11.1 percent of the women reported feeling some same-sex attraction but not engaging in homosexual behavior.)

With that said why is there more gay men? And I also see trends with abusive parents, sexually abused children etc. sometimes I think being homosexual is a lifestyle with an excuse "I was born this way" so automatically we can't talk about it. So if there is a problem and there are we can't even solve them on a social level. Martha Stewart's daughter. Dick Cheny's daughter. Cher's daughter (son)! There is a pattern with their parents and their sexual orientations.

San Fran gonna sink? Well take a huge center where a huge group is saying this is ok, this is who we are, don't question us, we are born this way, ETC WTC ETC well ok we won't talk about it or question any of you because this is who you are. Ok I accept you but you are causing waves, ripples and bubbles in the fabric of society.

I am not the judge but what you do, what you stand for I hope is just. I have serious problems even writing things or posting considering how much it can affect people. Gay movement how do you base and measure your descions to make sure your just?

I always felt if there is a debate than both sides are really unsure.

igfculturewatch.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

Straight on point fully non-sensical post. Your dreams based upon a movie or image or something make you feel comfortable in what again?

CJ

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

This is the most disgusting thing i have seen in a LONG time....You are gonna have a HUGE shock when Jesus does return and all the so called sinners and gays ARE welcomed in to heaven....Im thinking you and all the ones who gave you a flag will have the doors slammed shut!...You are one stupid fool amongst the many in the world today!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

Johnathan,

Hi,

About sodomy, God has made it perfectly clear, the "act" is an abomination. Two places in Scripture, it states UNREPENTANT sodomites are in Hell. God makes no one homosexual. It is a disorder, Satan's attack on the family, the loss of good fathers.

Get right with God everyone, we all must repent from the heart and confess our mortal sins to God. Mortal sin (grave sin) is denied as even being a sin today! All sexual sins are mortal. Look what the sin of contraception has lead to, the legalization of abortion. Jesus mercy, judgment is here.

No one knows their last day.

excerpt - message to John Leary

www.johnleary.com...

July 2, 2012

Jesus said: “My people, I told you that you could see a major earthquake soon that could change the geography of your Western coastline. This split will occur down the San Andreas fault line in California. I have shown you before how San Francisco will be thrown into the ocean, and it will be destroyed as a punishment for the sinful lifestyle of the people of this city. This will be such a major event that it could trigger other disasters to cause a national martial law. Whenever you see such a major disaster, be ready to pack up your things to leave for My refuges once I warn you that it is time to leave. Such events could be caused by a man-made device, so I have warned you to be prepared by having food stored with your refuge things ready to leave. Trust in Me to protect My faithful at My refuges so you can survive the coming tribulation. ....

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

So how long do we have to wait for this? Or is it just a general prediction that has no fixed timeline

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Reply to post by mudbeed

lol me too and i was just thinking the exact same thing. im wondering why only those two cities are supposedly going to be punished.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Do not disbelieve, save your soul, it's your free will choice. Turn to God, the Great Tribulation has begun. New
York is the city where most abortions take place in the U.S. The liberal east coast, most are set to vote
for totally against God, BHO. And if you believe Romney is the lesser of two evils, he is not. He has made money, millions from Stericycle, aborted fetus (a new human person, body and soul) incineration.

Our evil times.... excerpt from the message...

www.catholicbinder.com...

Messages to Anna Marie
Apostolate of the Green Scapular

October 30th, 2012
@ 11:59 AM

“IT IS TIME THAT THEY WAKE FROM THEIR SLUMBER AND RETURN TO HOLY CHURCH”

Anna Marie: My Lord, I hear you calling me. My Lord may I ask? Are you Father, Son or Holy Spirit?

Jesus: My dear one, it is I your Savior, Jesus of Nazareth.

Anna Marie: My Divine Master, may I ask please.? Will you bow down and adore God Your Eternal and Holy Father, Who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible or invisible?

Jesus: Yes my beloved. I your Savior Jesus will now and will always bow down and adore my Holy Eternal Merciful Father Who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible and invisible.

Anna Marie: Speak my Holy Lord for your sinful servant is listening.

Jesus: My dear one, I know the devastation of those in the Northeast. I see their disappointment, their hurt, their despair, but please know that it was my Father’s plan to bring this storm onto shore so that many would be reminded that my Father is in control of nature.

Anna Marie: Yes my Lord.

Jesus: It is time that they wake from their slumber and return to Holy Church. It is time for those who say they believe but do not keep my Father’s Commandments, to once again return to the Sacraments and Commandments as they should.

Jesus: I request all to read this letter from my Merciful Heart, that I their Jesus will remain with them in the coming months as they repair their homes and their lives. It is most important that they wake up now, to see the mercy of my Love for them in their lives. Please walk in peace with your Divine Lord, and return to me...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Typically speaking, areas on the seaboard that are known to get hit by hurricanes usually experience a 100 year event every 100 years or so. Your position is God did this due to abortions? He might as well destroy the whole world for its sins then. I thought it was originally because of all the homosexuals there, but hey, why not make the narrative fit?

CJ
edit on 5-11-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Are Catholic binders full of women as well?

I'm not opposed to clicking on your link, but need some confirmation first.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by colbe

Typically speaking, areas on the seaboard that are known to get hit by hurricanes usually experience a 100 year event every 100 years or so. Your position is God did this due to abortions? He might as well destroy the whole world for its sins then. I thought it was originally because of all the homosexuals there, but hey, why not make the narrative fit?

CJ
edit on 5-11-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

ColoradoJ, hi,

I've been away from the forum. God is in charge of the weather. And, allowing men's evil HARP as part of His JUST judgment. Spiritually speaking, God's judgment is really His mercy. People forget God when
they think they are God.

Look what happened November 6th, the maximum pro-abort President was reelected or the PTB selected! And a few states voted into law their approval of sodomy (Gay marriage). Plus, the approval of a gateway drug in a couple of states.

You're right about worldwide, the most abominable sins are not even considered sin now. Almost fifty years of legalized murder of a child in it's mother's womb in the U.S. Judgment has begun, get right with the Lord.
Repent from the heart, confess your mortal sins to God and if you are
Catholic, you have to do more, go to Confession. Pray every day from
now on...

A Protestant messenger and a Catholic messenger (Jennifer) heard the
Great Tribulation begins at the end of 2012. It's happening.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Originally posted by colbe

Are Catholic binders full of women as well?

I'm not opposed to clicking on your link, but need some confirmation first.

ColAngus,

The link is a Catholic site that contains daily messages from Heaven.
One Protestant's messages are posted there too. It's not a discussion
forum. It's a direct link to many of the daily Catholic messages from
Heaven.

I would read it, who would know better than God, what is ahead. The
messages from Heaven strengthen your faith.

blessings to you,

colbe

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hi there again, colbe. As always, allow me to reiterate that I respect your faith and your dedication thereto, whether I share it or not. The tenets we live by are not so different, as I believe strongly in love, compassion, forgiveness, etc. despite being a skeptical person personally.

With that said, I would like to again raise the matter of unfalsifiable predictions. You seem to have recently attributed the events of Hurricane Sandy to these prophecies. As I mentioned earlier in the topic, as no time frame was given for the events ostensibly prophesied, it becomes impossible to attribute events taking place at any time in the future to fulfillment of said prophecies. It was inevitable that at some point an extremely damaging hurricane would strike the eastern seaboard. Just as it is inevitable that a major quake will one day strike the west coast, probably in or around the Bay Area. These things would happen irrespective of these warnings and predictions. Thus it is impossible to attribute them to prophecy, particularly given that the warnings were initially shared nearly a year ago, and offer no end date.

As always, you have the right to believe as you wish. I'm just putting it out there. I wish you the best. And even though we do not agree on this matter and some others, I do appreciate your attempt to warn people of events you feel are related to prophecy. At least you care at all. And I will say that if I truly believed that a prophecy accurately predicted catastrophic events, I would be trying to warn people as well.

I urge anyone living in areas prone to such events to take appropriate precautions and plan accordingly as these events can happen at any time, regardless of other factors.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

That is so cool! Is God on Twitter too?

If he arranges the weather could you ask him to make it rain here where I am, he knows where I presume, I am going to the Pride Parade and don't have time to water my garden!

But also ask please him to not rain on my parade!
edit on 16/11/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Chances are strong that at some point when they're ready to callaspse the you-es economy they might use haarp to create huricanes to whip out the port cities. After that the economy would colaspse to a large degree.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

2 places in scripture - either of them in the New Testament ? Because most Christians ignore most of the dictates of the Old Testament apart from the part on sodomy.
Most are happy to eat shellfish,pork, wear more than 1 type of fabric........

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Hi there again, colbe. As always, allow me to reiterate that I respect your faith and your dedication thereto, whether I share it or not. The tenets we live by are not so different, as I believe strongly in love, compassion, forgiveness, etc. despite being a skeptical person personally.

With that said, I would like to again raise the matter of unfalsifiable predictions. You seem to have recently attributed the events of Hurricane Sandy to these prophecies. As I mentioned earlier in the topic, as no time frame was given for the events ostensibly prophesied, it becomes impossible to attribute events taking place at any time in the future to fulfillment of said prophecies. It was inevitable that at some point an extremely damaging hurricane would strike the eastern seaboard. Just as it is inevitable that a major quake will one day strike the west coast, probably in or around the Bay Area. These things would happen irrespective of these warnings and predictions. Thus it is impossible to attribute them to prophecy, particularly given that the warnings were initially shared nearly a year ago, and offer no end date.

As always, you have the right to believe as you wish. I'm just putting it out there. I wish you the best. And even though we do not agree on this matter and some others, I do appreciate your attempt to warn people of events you feel are related to prophecy. At least you care at all. And I will say that if I truly believed that a prophecy accurately predicted catastrophic events, I would be trying to warn people as well.

I urge anyone living in areas prone to such events to take appropriate precautions and plan accordingly as these events can happen at any time, regardless of other factors.

Peace.

AceW,

Hello, I appreciate your kind words. I believe, I just wish everyone else did too. God never gives exact
dates, people would wait until the last moment to change.

My conversion/reversion came about because of the messages from Heaven. They are true, where there
is much sin, much grace. God is speaking every day and the Blessed Trinity sends Our Lady...so much more
than in the past. We are in the end times and speak of times, two prophets, I repeat, a Protestant and
Catholic were given messages saying the financial collapse will take place before the new year.

And Maria of Ireland heard, the Great Tribulation begins at the end of 2012. Events in the world are not
roses, it's getting awful, we're watching it and out east, people experienced it with Sandy.

Get right with the Lord spiritually, most important and put some necessities aside.

colbe

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnb
reply to post by colbe

2 places in scripture - either of them in the New Testament ? Because most Christians ignore most of the dictates of the Old Testament apart from the part on sodomy.
Most are happy to eat shellfish,pork, wear more than 1 type of fabric........

Hi johnb,

Isn't it 2Peter and Jude, Scripture verses to show UNREPENTANT sodomites are in Hell? God is merciful,
repent with true contrition, confess the abomination of sodomy, a mortal sin, to God. If you are gay, from then on....remain celibate.

I should include, Catholics have to do more, they must go to Confession.

Blessings to you,

colbe

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
reply to post by colbe

Chances are strong that at some point when they're ready to callaspse the you-es economy they might use haarp to create huricanes to whip out the port cities. After that the economy would colaspse to a large degree.

The HARP people and the CHEM TRAIL people, who could imagine such evil? The times, we gotta keep talking about now, these end times and praying....every day.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join