It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who oppose Christ and His messengers will disregard ~ Leave New York City + San Francisco

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

The people you quote aren't talking for god either

If LA and San Francisco gets destroyed, it's because of earthquakes...which we can explain rationally without the need of hateful "magic"...and NYC will probably be submerged by water if sea levels keep rising...also, no magic required.

But you seem sure of yourself, so let me make you an offer: I will put $500k into an escrow account, you will do the same...if NYC/SF are still standing by the end of the year (after all, god will act quickly because he's so angry, right?), I get your $500k. Otherwise you'll get my $500k. Obviously you have to prove divine intervention and not talk out of your ass like now. Good luck

Just fyi, if I win, I'll donate all the money to some gay charity

edit on 28-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
Christianity will soon fade from the world, perhaps we'll salvage some of the funner bits, but for the most parts it's just a slowly rotting corpse as it is. Enjoy your dying gasps.

No one should be proud for the Christain church to fall, it will only let in the floodgates of hell in, so people be careful what you wish for it might come true along with the consequences.

No offence by why do people with evil themed death and demonic avatars always curse Christ and the Bible, makes me wonder.

2 Thessalonians 2

The Man of Lawlessness
1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

The world is going to screw up, people will hate Christ and his followers and hand the devil the keys to their nations will make all previous religious wars seem like a stage show and people of that generation to come, some are half way there can get the blame for it, I would not be proud for that support. Christians are holding this back and untill there are few left the world will change for the worse.
edit on 28-9-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Even God will reach that point and cut His losses. After 6000 years of guidance that went un-adhered by, after sacrificing Jesus to give man a moral conscience, even after a world of evil is in everyones face every minute of every day there are still those who would rather denounce a loving God than admit they have ego that refuses to see beyond themselves.

It is all but over. The Book is all but closed and many Christians think they can save others in a last breath but they do not see the obvious. This wasn't about God waiting for all who will come to Him had and those who won't never will, that would have required a definite line in the sand when time ran out and could have been drawn at any point throughout human history.

No, this is about what God is waiting for, a single event. If anyone comprehends the Love of Jesus and the patience of God then see that God awaits a single person... that one person who stands up and speaks out against evil like Jesus did... that one person who will also be martyred and I don't mean by self-destruction in a vain attempt to awaken a sleeping society..., the one whom tptb can't ignore or discredit via character assassination in the media to persuade others that they were just another religious fanatic.

... the one person who brings ultimate truth that is known in the hearts and will burn minds of those who do not seek truth. Then enter the two witnesses who do not come to witness for mankind, but against it because in Biblical justice it takes two witnesses to present a fact that can be judged.

Then when the world destroys the two and thinks it is saved from righteous judgment the two will be raised and judgment day arrives. That day is closer than most are comfortable with. The thing to really be wary of is nobody knows who that last martyr is and it could be anybody, they could even be reading your words and trying to determine if the time is now...

yeah it is easier to just have faith in man and continually be let down than to put your trust in a God whom never went anywhere but was lost within us all that day we chose to worship things more than the entity of Love that brings harmony to a world.

The world would rather be dysfunctional than just.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is one of the greatest posts ever!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did I time travel?? Because this can't be 2011... Telling gays to F'off and die you can't get married... DISGUSTING... and god's going to ruin New York and L.A because of it?? just put the lid on the crazy for me.

I'm sorry but if the world wasn't so backwards I'd report this crap to the gay police and let them deal with it. Not you OP your the messenger and we don't kill the messenger... well unless he's gay ARE YOU GAY IT'S 2011!!! GOD HATES YOU!!! frickin bigots

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

After 6000 years of guidance

So he wasn't guiding the first humans? Because clearly, humans have been on earth for more than 6k years

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The end of all of these types of discussions should be:

Matthew 5:43-48
Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

And....

Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

It's in your book,read it

If you want to be a hater, don't use your god as your excuse. At least admit that the hate is yours.
edit on 9/28/2011 by GeistMelange because: I

edit on 9/28/2011 by GeistMelange because: for emphasis

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by colbe

Wait I am in Minnesota not too far from Minneapolis which apparently has more gays than NYC or San Fran!

OMG!?

Apparently GOD doesn't even know that or something?...

OMG, back it up or it is just smart assed jibberish.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

PLEASE People don't give this thread a second thought. It is crazy how you have religion especially Christianity jumping on the band wagon and preaching end of days. When ever there is a heightened sense of doom and gloom for example Y2K bug, Elenin and many more. They do this because it is a dying religion like so many religions worldwide. Atheists be yours a non-religious belief or non-theistic one or just a non contemporary view of a certain religion we are all Atheists and we out number all the followers of every mainstream religions put together. We are the future of this world not them this has been shown many times over. If it was left to Christianity we would still live in the dark ages when science was outlawed by the church. I for one find it funny how every follower uses on a daily basses electricity, cars, washing machines, microwaves,they even use inoculations.lets just let Christianity scream hatred at other religions an views which differ from there's. Lets leave them with the Jesus Camps were they have to brain wash young kids to be devoted brain less followers its all to little to late. LET THEM FADE AWAY IN PEACE

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see a lot of prophetic judgements aimed at the world. But it seems to me, judgement begins in "gods" own house. Where are those prophetic utterances?

17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
18 And, “If it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”
19 So then, those who suffer according to God’s will should commit themselves to their faithful Creator and continue to do good.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by colbe

California from Los Angeles to San Francisco shall perish.

The hilarious bit of that is that a lot of people living there can't afford to move even if there was a real reason to do so. According to you, they'd all die too when their homes "perish". Committing genocide...sounds like an awesome god worthy of worship

Atheist,

Hello. I am posting some messages from Heaven. They are not from me. You read
the OP and Darrell Bennett's words but you do not believe. Ask God in prayer if
they are true. God's just judgment for our country is really an act of mercy, many people will repent at their last moment and all the prayers and crosses offered these man years along with God's mercy will help them to repent. Do you see the world these
days getting better, becoming holy right now? No.

those are the lukewarm.
God wants devotion willingly not forcefully or by threat or intimidation. He didn't create us to fear a future time when we die, we were created as a manifestation of the soul in the flesh... the Blessing of life.

Like raising a child, you want it to listen to you out of respect rather than fear or necessity because if it was out of anything but love that child will turn away from you one day.

Same like dogs, treat them with love and kindness and they will be yours for life (and beyond if you followed the news)

No, I'm sorry, but the Book of Life is all but closed and I say that with a heavy heart and many years of attempts at trying to get people to just be themselves enhanced on the Lord's spirit... but all seem wary of converting from themselves into themselves.

Isn't that the irony?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This old bed time story again? I guess Jesus/God in their/his/it/whatever grace didn't even know what the gay capitol is? It's Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.” — God himself - Deuteronomy 18:20

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
"For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished." — Jesus Christ - Matthew 5:17-18

When this guy is proved a false prophet, you are commanded by your god to go and kill him. I would like for you "believers" to open your own veins at the same time and do the rest of Humanity a favor.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Smack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sins! Its The Most Interesting thing about Humans !!!

I like this More tho..

Lenny Bruce Died For Our Expression of what Christians considered Foul Language & Telling like it is !

WARNING Foul Language !

Doug Stanhope - Jesus Never Made You Laugh

Yeah, I like "Slapstick Jesus-on-a-stick" saying: "I cant' believe I died for these stories....these stories are FASCINATING!"

edit on 28-9-2011 by Wolfenz because: forgot the Warning of FOUL Lanquge and Blasphamy

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

LEAVE NEW YORK CITY & SAN FRANCISCO
Message to John Leary
September 11th, 2011

Jesus said: “My people, you are SEEING MUCH SIN IN SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK CITY.

These sexual sins are calling...

Cool story, bro!

edit on 9/28/11 by Matthew Dark because: Uh...is this thing on...?

edit on 9/28/11 by Matthew Dark because: Uh...is this thing on...?

link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

How can anyone take this stuff seriously?

link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by colbe

Just want to let out the vision I just had while reaching this. Jesus is crying holding a man bleeding from his throat, he tells me he tried so hard to spread gods true words, but man has manipulated his fathers writing to benefit their own greedy ways. My children, my father says to love all his children. We are all brothers and sisters. The holy writings have been tainted, do not forget his blood runs through all our veins. Man, woman, child. White, black, yellow or brown. GAY STRAIGHT OR BISEXUAL ! We were all created in Gods image. We are ALL his children.

Those who take his words and change them will be punished, those who have been tricked will be given a chance to gain entry into his kingdom. I beg you, love all gods children. It is not your place to judge, and is between god and man. Any who claim to spread fathers words for their own gain, or to torture another of his children will be punished for eternity. I beg you. Love, and love now. Time is running out, don't be foolish.

Well you seem to have a firm grip on things.I read your post and your thread.
.Its like you have the ability to take whats in my heart and put it to words.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by colbe

Just want to let out the vision I just had while reaching this. Jesus is crying holding a man bleeding from his throat, he tells me he tried so hard to spread gods true words, but man has manipulated his fathers writing to benefit their own greedy ways. My children, my father says to love all his children. We are all brothers and sisters. The holy writings have been tainted, do not forget his blood runs through all our veins. Man, woman, child. White, black, yellow or brown. GAY STRAIGHT OR BISEXUAL ! We were all created in Gods image. We are ALL his children.

Those who take his words and change them will be punished, those who have been tricked will be given a chance to gain entry into his kingdom. I beg you, love all gods children. It is not your place to judge, and is between god and man. Any who claim to spread fathers words for their own gain, or to torture another of his children will be punished for eternity. I beg you. Love, and love now. Time is running out, don't be foolish.

This that you wrote was so good it needed to be posted again. I wish I had it as my signature, although shortened.

I do want to add....

Take heed in the now.....Love is the answer to everything. There is no sense sometimes to be made of others accusations and or mind set. Love em', smile, and know you do not have to bring them home at night to cuddle with.

edit on 28-9-2011 by MamaJ because: OH AND UH.........AMEN

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm utterly sick of these bible-thumpers trying to raise fear among the gullible, and demonizing homosexuality. The only place in the bible that homosexuality is explicitly denied is the Book of Leviticus, which you'll note is in the old testament and also covers a number of other regulations including animal sacrifice. So if you're not willing to sacrifice your livestock to Yaweh every Sunday, you can stop with that garbage.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
To all the wacky fundy Christians:

Please pluck the plank from your self-righteous eyes before ever posting on these forums again,

kthanksbye

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join