It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery explosion and Esteban Echeverría, "a ball of fire fell from heaven"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here is some witness testimony. Just uploaded to Youtube. Anyone speak Spanish?

One woman died and six other people were injured as a result of the meteor event. A local resident told Radio 10 that the explosion was caused by a flaming object that fell from the sky and completely destroyed a house and several cars. "It was a veritable earthquake," she said. The event took place a few minutes before 2 a.m. in a property located at the intersection Luis Vernet and Los Andes streets in Monte Grande, municipality of Esteban Echeverria. The causes of the explosion remain unknown, but local residents claim "a fireball fell from the sky." There was an overpowering smell like gunpowder," recalled one of the people living in the area, in statements made to C5N. "There is no explanation for what took place," added Cayetano, another resident, to Radio 10. He then added: "A neighbor woman came out running because she could see a blue fireball falling from above." Guillermo Perez, commander of the local fire brigade, remarked that the causes of the incident remain unknown, while acknowledging that the first story points to "an object that fell from the sky." "I heard that version, but can't confirm it at first instance. It is necessary to go by an expert investigation to see what really happened," he told Radio 10. Perez confirmed that two houses and a business were "completely destroyed." As a result of the event, an elderly woman trapped under the debris perished while another six were rescued. Firefighters told C5N that these were subsequently taken to a local hospital. The fatality is among the victims living in the house where the explosion took place. Three of the injured are members of the household and the other three are from the adjacent house, affected by the explosion. The injured parties are out of danger, C5N explained. According to neighbors, the explosion was even heard in such neighboring communities as Ezeiza and Temperley, to the south of Greater Buenos Aires.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
double post.
edit on 9/26/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

link   
The Spanish accent of Argentina is quite tough but at 1:08 the firefighter says that it was no gas leaking explosion and he seems to be very assured about it. Though he's waiting for final conclusions of experts. He also says that chemical products were found in one of the houses. They say that Civil Defense is doing investigations in the area. So far they have no clue about what really caused that war scenario.

link   
reply to post by Helmkat

.Let me give you some real clues to what will really happen' in the near future:First all the natural and man made disaster events for the past years have something in common;predictive number'11'.Coincidence?I don't think so>So what it's with this number eleven and how can he affect us and the entire Planet Earth.The eleventh element in the Mendeleev table it's sodium Nawww.chemicool.com... which can be found in comets I mean thisadsabs.harvard.edu... sodium-cyanide,www.prospectorsparadise.com... ,sodium cyanide burns with blue green flame,so there will be a lot of pizza this year and next year to cook!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Here is some witness testimony. Just uploaded to Youtube. Anyone speak Spanish?

She says she lives in the same block and was the first to arrive after the explosion, at around 2 am. She felt like a sharp impact, like if it was a lightning bolt. A young women came from inside the house with wounds all over her body. There was a very dark and thick smoke in the area.

She also states that the impact moved the bed and some paintings from her house.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Whole this UARS timing looks fishy. More and more like cover story. What is the probability it's going to fall down right in these days?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
The Spanish accent of Argentina is quite tough but at 1:08 the firefighter says that it was no gas leaking explosion and he seems to be very assured about it. Though he's waiting for final conclusions of experts. He also says that chemical products were found in one of the houses. They say that Civil Defense is doing investigations in the area. So far they have no clue about what really caused that war scenario.

The title says: "None of the gas tanks exploded"

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Croatoan2011

Thanks

Judging by the title of the Youtube video, I was hoping she would have had some shocking revelations

I hate it when people upload videos to Youtube with misleading titles.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Right the firefighter says it didn't seem to be a result of gas. As he says that they show what looks like a 100 lbs and two 25lb propane tanks. I guess if they are the only tanks in the house and they are still in one piece and probably have gas in them then that would be the reason he said it wasn't gas related.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Found a recent video of the supposed "meteor"

RIP for the person who died.

edit on 26-9-2011 by coolism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolism
Found a recent video of the supposed "meteor"

RIP for the person who died.

mmm already down... what did it show?

EDIT: Sorry. I can see it now.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Croatoan2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croatoan2011

mmm already down... what did it show?

A wisp of cloud. Sorry I can't be anymore descriptive.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

The explosion happened at 2am, in that video it looks like it's late afternoon or early morning

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by coolism

That is from 2009. Here is the link.

The description on the video confirms this too.

This impressive phenomenon occured on Sunday, September 27th 2009 and was seen from points as distant as the Chilean city of Temuco and Mar del Plata on the Atlantic Ocean.

Don't feel bad. I posted this too earlier today lol.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Croatoan2011

my bad is was indeed 2009, never mind

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here is an article and a photo of the person who made the red meteor photo:

www.clarin.com...

No coverage on MSM as far as i can find.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Be aware that in Argentina people speak both Spanish and Portuguese. While the two languages may sound the same, they surely don't to someone who speaks one or the other. This may cause some confusion for those of us who are trying to do some translation.

Also, a poster mentioned on this thread that you can google people being struck by meteorites. While this may be true, none of these cases have been verified. There are a few cases which are on historic record of occurring hundreds to thousands of years ago. Here's a link with a number of reported injuries and deaths, supposedly attributed to meteorite: Article

If this death was caused by a meteorite impact, it'll be one hell of a big deal. If it was caused by falling space junk, it will also be one hell of a big deal. I'm eager to find out, but tend to think that if it is either the government of Argentina will try and hush it up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Actually we don't. We speak Castillian.(Castellano), commonly called spanish.
In some places there are people that still speak the native tongues, Guaraní, Quechua, Mapuche, etc...
But the vastly dominant language is spanish.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
When i look at that, looks more like something crashed in, rather than blew out in my opinion.

The structures look too clean near it and i'd have expected more damage, scortch marks or something from structures that close.

Not saying its not a gas leak, but why are detsils so fishy. How hard is it for them to provide us with the data in a nice clean manner.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Local residents also indicated that, after the fact, different cars did not work and said they suspected a celestial body , its electromagnetic charge."

source: www.infobae.com... ml

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join