It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange events in Illinois, ELF/VLF, and a theory/concept

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

I used to live up by Aurora (West Chicago by Naperville) but moved down here by Olney (albion now) and I know someone down here was talking about something that happened around 1.30 am on the 25th. It's something I replied to and I haven't done many posts SINCE that night...... right now I'm pulling a blank on what prompted me to reply. I know he'd said he'd seen a bright flash of light or two and many people's phones stopped working for a while after. It didn't happen to me but I remembered something that perked my interest.... a sound I heard? I don't recall right now but it'd not be hard to find my post from that thread. This post right here may be my 3rd to 6th post since that night.

Here is that thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2011 by sarra1833 because: added thread for convenience to others.

edit on 26-9-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum Logic

Sounds like we are about 10 or 20 miles south of you, also off I-55. I don't know if this helps (because I'm not sure of the date and time exactly), but sometime around that date and I believe around the same time of day, my wife and I heard something like a low (but strong) rumbling vibration. We did not feel anything shaking, just heard the sound. We both were reminded of all the strange sounds people are hearing, as we both read ATS.

It was not trucks as near as we could tell. We are used to that, and they sound different. It was more constant than the Kiev sound, though somewhat reminiscent of it. We thought maybe there was heavy equipment doing something nearby, but checked and could not find anything that would be making the sound anywhere near us.

If it comes back, we'll try to note the date and time the next time.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join