It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire In The Sky Giant UFO Orb In Equador 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I think this is the original uploader here, he has other ufo videos but they all seem to be from Ecuador. I left a comment asking if it was him who filmed it. I do think it potentially could be a large lantern, but if it stayed up for 3 hours obviously it isn't, nor a flair. Looks real enough as well. Anyway...

edit on 23-9-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

There is no evidence presented that it stayed up for 3 hours. The video clearly doesn't show that. It's simply stipulated.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I've seen a video that is 571 hours long. YouTube of course lol. But I didn't watch the whole thing
cause I'd die.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

I didn't say it was there for 3 hours, I said IF it was than it wasn't a lantern or flair. I'm trying to find the person who filmed it to ask, of course that's not proof but still curious...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have identified this UFO.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
When I watch the skies and the light, it seems to descend like a flare.
Thanks for the share.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by Human_Alien

ok ok i can see where you're coming from

but still.

it was a baseless assumption and that is fact, not just my opinion.

you can't validate what you're claiming.

you might think you can, but you can't

You my dear friend can NOT prove this is a lantern anymore or any less than someone can prove it's not.
That......................is my singular point!

Now THAT is a fact!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I have identified this UFO.

Parachutes don't typically fly at night. They usually go up early in the morning or right before dusk. Besides, it would be extremely hard to navigate let alone, land!

Edit: I mean Hot air balloon not parachute. With the UARS so close ...it's effecting/affecting my brainwaves

edit on 23-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Its a hot air balloon, see my post above.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

DEBUNKED, next UFO video please...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Check this out.

Richard Branson has a UFO shaped hot air balloon that flies at night! Thats an expensive April Fool's joke if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I agree that it looks like some kind of fire or flare burning on a hillside. Looking down into the city, that black portion is going to be the side of a hill or mountain, and not the sky.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Haha, I would definitely do something like that if I had lots of money to burn.

Anyway, so far the most plausible theory is a hot air balloon.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

This is one of my favorite UFO sightings. There are several videos of it. The best of the videos shows that it is actually a ring of fire in the sky, and that it is obviously not a chinese lantern or a hot air balloon. If you have ever seen a hot air balloon at night, this is not what it looks like. The flame from a hot air balloon illuminates the balloon itself, and clearly you see no such thing in this video.
edit on 23-9-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule

The best of the videos shows that it is actually a ring of fire in the sky, and that it is obviously not a chinese lantern or a hot air balloon.

Where is this video?
Ring of fire? And it burns burns burns?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? a hot air balloon? seriously is that the new excuse in 2k11? you people make me laugh

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? a hot air balloon? seriously is that the new excuse in 2k11? you people make me laugh

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hmm this looks like one they vids where they guy gets a background video put's the orb in and then fakes the camera movement on a computer.

Look at the camera sway in the video, doesn't look natural:

Also at the end of the video when he zooms out the foreground comes in (looks like a wall) but it doesn't line up and seems to wobble around like it been pasted in but badly.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Obviously you've never seen a Hot air-balloon rise into the air and at the end when the "object" "burns out" that's the pilot cutting off the fire to prevent them from rising any higher.

I have no doubt Aliens exist, but these videos of Orbs and blurry objects are not proof.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Looks exactly like an artillery flare to me. Those artillery missions can go on for 3 hours. It seems like it's disappearing and reappearing, so likely they're just launching another flare when the previous one goes out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join