It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Tells College Students ‘It Will Require A Rumble’ To Fix America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
www.mediaite.com...

During a talk to promote his new book, Here Comes Trouble, liberal firebreather Michael Moore told an audience of college students at Bunker Hill Community College to “reject this vision of America that has been thrust upon us,” and that to fix it “will require a rumble.”

Typical violent liberal calling for war. What do you expect? His president told his followers to "punish their enemies". It's pretty clear these people want a fight.

You might have heard about Andrew Breitbart saying something to the affect of, "We Have Guns, We Outnumber Liberals". Well, he said that in response to Moore and people like Jimmy Hoffa Jr. who told a crowd of Obama supporters, "lets take those sons of bitches out".

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Way to walk right into the false left/right "culture war". Nice to see their plans to divide and conquer are working.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What like "West Side Story" on a mega scale? That would be entertaining at least! Excuse the pun!

If US folk want real change then theres only one way they are going to get it and that is to take back America for the people (currently sheeple).

Thats means vote with there feet and come out on the streets in mass!! Not 1000's, not 10,000's but 100,000's and maybe 1,000,000's. Thats the only way or SQ will prevail (And TPTB and the Bilder Mob know it).

Some one needs to round these B mobsters up and take a leaf out of French history and get some chopping done!!!

Good Luck USA

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gannicus

It may not be a very popular truth, or one that's easy to swallow, but it's a truth nonetheless.

Conventional voting does no good. It's a proven fact at this point because we the people have no say in who runs for POTUS. We have to vote for who is given to us, and who is given to us do not have our best interests in mind. They have the best interests of the political party they serve in mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Typical Revolutionists overthrowing British rule to ensure life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Now... what were you saying?

For your consideration:

The U.S. Declaration of Independence states that "when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government"

Right Of Revolution
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Notice the difference between the replies int his thread and the replies in the Breitbart thread? The lefties try to rationalize Moore's comments, while attacking Breitbart as a crazed "right winger". Even though Breitbart's comments were in response to these comments.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As much as I hate Moore, he is right about this one. Of course I'm on the other side of the coin, but it doesn't matter much, let's just get it over with!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I don't see the problem...what he's said is true. People want change, the people with the power don't. To fix that, you can't just ask nicely. Today, you can make more money a year being a member of Congress (a position that USED to be called "civil SERVICE") than you can being an engineer...they like it that way. What's it gonna take to fix that? You guessed it!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

As much as I hate Moore, he is right about this one. Of course I'm on the other side of the coin, but it doesn't matter much, let's just get it over with!

These posts only ever arise in threads about liberals who incite violence. The supporters come out of the wood work to rationalize and legitimize the rhetoric. When its someone on the right, its completely different. For example:

So many of you seem to be hapless victims of mass media manipulation. Your responses come straight form the air waves.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did you notice the difference in the rhetoric you are picking on?
Hoffa specifically said take them out by voting.
Clearly he was talking about voting.
Moore said a rumble.
Guess he was talking about a rumble.
Breitbart mentioned guns.
Clearly he is talking about shooting people.

These all seem even to you?

Perhaps you might enjoy a good rumble, do some voting, and a good shooting so you can compare?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren

I don't see the problem...what he's said is true. People want change, the people with the power don't. To fix that, you can't just ask nicely.

Can you take a few moments and dig up some of your posts about the tea party? I've never once seen you guys come to the defense of the tea party with this line of reasoning. Especially when it comes to the media. Yet, when a liberals incites violence you all claim "but they're right".

It just goes to show the tea party folks need to stick to their guns (pun intended), because the other side will never apologize for their rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Unless you work for the bankers, military industrial complex, or big pharma... you aren't on the other side of the coin. I think we are all going to find we have much more in common than we thought once we start making true strides in dismantling the occupying oligarchy.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm not a "tea party folk", they kinda disgust me...I'm a "I'll take Logical Arguments for $800, Alex" kinda folk. Honestly, I don't give a hoot who gets elected to what or where they come from, they're all a bunch of lying self-interested biggots who could give a rats a@# about my best interests. They can all hang.

Long story short, you assume much.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I think you are probably VERY CORRECT!!

In fact, right now the two parties with the most in common are the Radical Left and the Radical Right.
It is all the folks in the middle that can't see the writing on the wall.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Michael Moore is a joke.

There was a bank offering free rifles if you opened an account with them. He made a big video-fuss and opened an account and got one of the rifles. He said he was going to melt it down.

It's been many, many years and Michael Moore still owns that rifle. He NEVER made a video or released pictures showing his destroyed rifle.

He's juz a white man doin' what makes money in this low jobs world.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Did you notice the difference in the rhetoric you are picking on?
Hoffa specifically said take them out by voting.
Clearly he was talking about voting.
Moore said a rumble.
Guess he was talking about a rumble.
Breitbart mentioned guns.
Clearly he is talking about shooting people.

These all seem even to you?

Perhaps you might enjoy a good rumble, do some voting, and a good shooting so you can compare?

You're just playing semantics for your team. You do realize Breitbart said this quote IN RESPONSE to Moore, right? It wasn't a threat. It was a response to threats. Sarah Palin PAC's cross hair ad was obviously in reference to voting out Democrats, but that didn't stop this forum and the media from making it out to be much, much more.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Its BASIC. Those that have vs Those that dont (generally speaking) = only way to get America back for the people

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren

I'm not a "tea party folk", they kinda disgust me...I'm a "I'll take Logical Arguments for $800, Alex" kinda folk. Honestly, I don't give a hoot who gets elected to what or where they come from, they're all a bunch of lying self-interested biggots who could give a rats a@# about my best interests. They can all hang.

Long story short, you assume much.

Based on this response, I assumed 100% correctly. You have one set of standards for your guys and another for the people you disagree with. All of which is based on MSM fear mongering and Democrat party propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join