It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage is a Vampire / Photo from 1870 / Tennessee

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This whole matter really sucks for the dead gent in the pic.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
just a Doppelganger saeculum sine.
Happens all the time we just never had the technology to recognize it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
nicolas cage made a vampire movie in 1989! > www.imdb.com... and dont forget we have to match up close to the age of the guy in the civil war photo, to a picture of nicolas cage when he was around the same age and both with similiar mustaches ...then they will really look the same!
edit on 19-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

First I know it's one of his ancestors only logical answer, BUT (notice the big but) if you were going to say that it's Cage then why would you say he's a vampire rather then immortal? Him being immortal makes more sense then a vampire. He has been out in the day and has no fangs.

But he is aging so obivously not immortal, like I said it's one of his ancestors.
Post like these make this website look really bad.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I agree. But I was a little more suddle about it.
It's astonishing how many people look alike. Well when you think about it, so many generation have come and gone, we must be all related in one way or another, right?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
nicolas cage made a vampire movie in 1989! > www.imdb.com... and dont forget we have to match up close to the age of the guy in the civil war photo, to a picture of nicolas cage when he was around the same age and both with similiar mustaches ...then they will really look the same!
now we know how and why the hollywood elite get to be rich and famous...trade their earthly souls for a few generations of fame and fortune...then its off to fire lake!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdI
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

First I know it's one of his ancestors only logical answer, BUT (notice the big but) if you were going to say that it's Cage then why would you say he's a vampire rather then immortal?

Cage.. Immortal? Oh No.. I was planning on becoming immortal but now I don't know.. an eternity of Cage movies...Er.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
If this suddenly gets taken off Ebay,or is bought-then that is 100%proof that he is immortal,and a vampire.
He goes about buying up the evidence that could harm him.
I always suspected it was the case.
Its completely obvious to me now.

Sadly, as of now, the photo has been pulled from auction. Now that's a conspiracy. [THR]

social.entertainment.msn.com...-anchor

David Ericson (ericsond)

Recognition algorithms include methods like eigenface, when I ran the vectors and compared two current pictures of cage against the supposed 'vampire photo', the values were close enough to be considered an identical match. Upon close examination of the digital bits available in the posted photo, I was unable to determine if there was an overlay pattern; however, despite the angle of the face, the eigenvector values came out the same vs Mr. Cage's face at two different angles.

Besides if you are superstitious enough to believe in nonsense like Vampires, then why can't Mr. Cage be some other long lived mythical creature?

...Well...Whatta ya know...! LOL!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Of all the things in my life, this makes sense. a lot of sense. He is the weirdest person alive. He makes like 4 movies a year, probably never sleeps, and Im pretty much betting he drinks blood.
Im really glad its out in the open.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I am a WAREWOLF!!! I can state with certainty the Nick Cage is a DICKHEAD!!!

STOP SMOKING POT PEOPLE!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble OP but I remember Cage in the movie Valley Girl from memory with his punk haircut and definately an adolescant much younger that the photo,if the guy were alive today he'd probably eek out an existance as a look alike however.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
lets take a look at nicolas cage's family tree and see if there's a sinister pattern between the people...well wataya know!...most of them are rich and famous...who would have guessed that? heres the family tree > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If he had been around since the 1870's in some form or fashion you would think he'd have learned how to handle his money in the past 100 or so years so that he wouldn't be broke now and taking whatever part comes along.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is absolutely photoshopped. The reactions saying his face looks lop sided are right.

Whoever put it together made a rookie mistake. The ears belong to the original photograph. He only placed the features of Nick Cage's face onto the head of the original photo.

But in the photo he used of Nick Cage, Nick's face is looking more towards the camera than the head he's been stuck onto, and the error in perspective in that tricks your brain, because it doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
This is absolutely photoshopped. The reactions saying his face looks lop sided are right.

Whoever put it together made a rookie mistake. The ears belong to the original photograph. He only placed the features of Nick Cage's face onto the head of the original photo.

But in the photo he used of Nick Cage, Nick's face is looking more towards the camera than the head he's been stuck onto, and the error in perspective in that tricks your brain, because it doesn't make sense.
my face and head would appear lopsided as well, if i had to endure the hell of the civil war...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
wow we'd all really argue about anything wouldn't we?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

lets take a look at nicolas cage's family tree and see if there's a sinister pattern between the people...well wataya know!...most of them are rich and famous...who would have guessed that? heres the family tree > en.wikipedia.org...
heres an interesting read about doppelgangers > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If he's a vampire, does that make his son Kal-El (yes, he named his son after Superman), does that make his son a 1/2 vampire? Would his son be a "day-walker" like Blade? That would be awesome, especially since he's named after Superman.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
thanx for posting op. Will take a look when i get back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

From the wiki about Cage's son. ( check the link above and click on weston cappola cage ) .

Weston Coppola Cage (born December 26, 1990) is the son of Nicolas Cage and Christina Fulton. Weston appeared in Cage's film Lord of War as Vladimir, a young Ukrainian mechanic who quickly disarms a Mil Mi-24 helicopter. He also appeared in a vampire film Raven in 2009.[

^

Hmmmm Seems the Vampire legacy continues with this family. lol.

Any other Cappolla's in vampire related anything ?
edit on 21-9-2011 by LucidDreamer85 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join