It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very cool site with unusual pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Before I get the usual. fake, fake, fake...I know, I know....I'm saying this site has some really cool pictures and...what if?

www.strayreality.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cool Gifs. I feel a new avatar coming on.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This bit is my favorite...

.the "Gods" (The Ancient Astronauts), the "Anunnaki"�..became angry with Mankind�..because they had built their own rocket�

Oxen & cart--mudbrick buildings--stoneworks--Space Rockets.....it makes perfect sense
The Saturn V rockets of the 60's needed over a million working parts to get into space....how the hell would an ancient civilization who's major advanced invention was cattle dung achieve that?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Interesting site, I'll have to find time to read some of the articles. The pictures make me laugh though, lol

I wonder how many people like the ones that out this site together have similair ideas to mine?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
How much taxpayer money you sinking into this? The Limey's just have a few talented graphics people.The Americans have a swarm of amateurs.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
cool, I have wolf and eagle DNA ! the pig and ox DNA explains some parts of my personality......great pics, the spores idea actually isn't that unrealistic, imo......

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
very very cool artwork

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
How much taxpayer money you sinking into this? The Limey's just have a few talented graphics people.The Americans have a swarm of amateurs.

You've lost me there...perhaps I'm not as as bright as I think.........explain to me please?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
www.strayreality.com...
i found that part extremely amusing

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Nice artwork...and nothing more than that. The articles are all nonsense...

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

"Notice the Little Grey Alien in the Center!
This depiction is on an Egyptian Vase."

FALSE - That�s not a grey alien, it�s just a vase. And it�s not on a vase, it�s carved on a wall, I�ve seen bigger pictures of that one...

top topics

join