It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weirdness in My Nan's House REAL Weird

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
hmm hard one this, new houses can be haunted just like older ones. Its all done to what the land has been used as before. Maybe try and get a local investigation team in to look and try to document the evidence ... or get yourself a digital voice recorder and try a few EVP sessions to try and communicate !!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghosthunter79
hmm hard one this, new houses can be haunted just like older ones. Its all done to what the land has been used as before. Maybe try and get a local investigation team in to look and try to document the evidence ... or get yourself a digital voice recorder and try a few EVP sessions to try and communicate !!

Hey, thanks for replying

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Before you do anything direct, I'd like to suggest quite strongly that you research the concept of grounding and protection. I apologize if I am repeating what has already been said to you and I don't wish to distract from the topic. I just feel this is really important and wanted to provide a link to a some basic information and I hope you'll take a look. I'm not affiliated in any way with or, a member of the website in question.

www.mysticfamiliar.com...

I wish you all the best in resolving the situation.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Crazy storys man! Kind of comical too lol i love your attitude towards it. I'm no professional but the best thing for everyone is to master your fear. What I do is, everytime I'm afraid.. I become a warrior! Ready to fight and defend whats MINE! "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I DESTROY YOU!". Anything that makes you uncomfortable is something that is clearly unwelcome. And what do you say to a human that walks into your house unwelcome with a 'smug' look on his face? "GTFO!"
Take Care

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ghosthunter79

I have this fear of communicating.. I have heard that Demons are on constant lookout for welcomings and they are very cunning. No matter HOW friendly a spirit is, I don't think I will ever trust to do an EVP or communicate because that is offering a welcome... I would love your opinion on that as I am no professional in the matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I've seen a LOT of weird stuff in my time and it can be caused by many different things.

The key to remember is that YOU are in control. they CANNOT hurt you and often times if you are not afraid of them you will find them to be completely harmless.

On the other hand it takes a strong person spiritually to deal with these entities safely.

I wouldn't stress about it. spirits are regular visitors in my home.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
still lookin forward to what you will find.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
ditto

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

Nice thread, absolutely terryfying but interesting!

I have been reading about Liverpool and the long list of time slips in the city centre in Bold street of you know of it .

Interesting reading if you haven't already.

Time Slips in Liverpool

Anyway as someone else mentioned might be worth trying to record some stuff, but your alot braver than me if you do.

Were the candles lit on the table in the loft ?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
OMG this is embarrassing lol. I took my medication and completely forgot I was supposed to post this on Sunday. I've just realized I phoned my nan to see if she was OK and stuff, she said what did the internet say about my house? haha. Anyway these are the questions I asked, I asked more but she didn't seem to remember/know certain things.

When was the first time you seen/heard something?

I was washing the dishes about 5 months after moving in and seen something out of the corner of my eye. When I looked there was a shadow in the doorway then it walked, well I say walked it hobbled through the hall, I watched it walk into a wall and vanish.
Did you find it scary?
No not really. I felt sorry for it in a way and felt sad afterwards.

What other things have you seen/heard?

A hovering figure when I woke up, which actually startled me more than scared me. I was sitting knitting a few months back and the couch opposite me moved a little bit, I just tell them to stop it and F off.
Them?
Yes I know there are a few of them because I’ve seen a tall dark figure and a little figure walk past me. I hear voices when I’m trying to sleep, they come from downstairs. I’ve heard a ball being bounced and a child laughing which made me feel happy.

Didn’t you get a priest or someone in to bless the house one time?

Yes that was a few years back now, he came in and sprayed holy water around the hallway and living room. Then he went upstairs and left bottles of holy water in different areas. When he left about half an hour later I heard a bang upstairs and the floorboards move as if someone was walking around.

What was there before your house?

Rows and rows of houses. Before that it was fields for farming I think. ****** said that years back in one of his books the dead used to be buried where the field is now during the plague.

What did the psychic say one time about the two people in your house?

She said one was a light entity and one was a dark entity. The light one was checking up on me from time to time and the dark one was mad because it was his area.

(His area to me seems like it's mad because it's his home... but I'm not to sure on psychics and stuff)

I finally got in touch with the person who used the Ouija Board and they sad it WASN’T used in the house. It was a game in school and apparently all the windows and doors locked in the school. I dunno.
So apologies ATS for forgetting all about this. As many have said I'll ask her to try and hide a tape recorder somewhere or keep a journal of names that get said to her. If anything else comes up I'll keep you posted.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I actually remember encountering a spirit I visited my mother at her house, it's a very old house she said she hears voices in the night I believed her so I got to her house and it was a mess I asked what happened she said the voice drove her crazy so much that she snapped, I stayed over night and I heard creaking floor boards,Slamming doors, and whispers I didn't get any sleep that night but my mum moved out the day after because the house "scared" her. It was a interesting experience indeed..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join