It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth might leave our solar system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
According to bible prophesies, earth might leave our solar system.

Isaiah 13:13 says, "Therefore I will shake the heavens; and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger." This is something very serious, and most people will go mad and insane as they realize what is happening. Planet earth will go out of orbit, which means that we will leave the solar system! At first our orbit will decay so that we will get much closer to the sun. Temperatures will increase day after day so that eventually most everything will go up in flames. At that time the velocity of the earth will increase dramatically. Our planet will gain momentum as it loopes around the sun, which is a physical requirement for the earth to leave the solar system. However, we should understand that God is not limited to using certain ways for the accomplishment of his goals, he can use methods unknown to us.

But why would God want to move the earth away from the solar system? Is it just for the purpose of letting us get closer to the sun so that the wicked world shall experience the great heat spoken of in Rev.16:8-9? God could accomplish this in a much simpler way, I am sure about that. - The reason for our departure can be found in other parts of the scriptures. According to Rev.6:14 the heavens will depart as a scroll when it is rolled together. The apostle Peter said with regard to this event that the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and that the elements shall melt with fervent heat (2.Pet.3:10). In other words, the purpose for us to be moved away from the solar system is that we shall be safe when by a great cataclysmic event God will remove and annihilate our sun along with all the planets. The moon will also be destroyed because we read in Revelation 21:23, "And the city (new Jerusalem) had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb (Jesus) is the light thereof." It is quite possible that a giant asteroid or an as yet undiscovered planet will fly by our earth close enough to drag the moon away from us and at the same time affect our orbit so that we approach the sun with increasing speed and rising temperatures.

And while the wicked world will be scorched with great heat under the fourth plague that is, when the earth is gaining momentum as it approaches the sun, God's people will be sheltered by the one who created heaven and earth and all the stars of the universe ==> Psalm 91:7-8 "A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked."

The remaining plagues will follow as we move away from the sun, when things are cooling down again, temperatures getting lower and lower until there is such a cold climate as never experienced by anyone before. At the same time our day light will be fading, as we are leaving the sun behind.

As we come to the end of the 101-days (picture of ante-chamber), Christ will return appearing in the skies with overwhelming grandeur visible to all mankind, ready to reward His faithful servants with eternal life (beginning of the millennium). Let the reader be cautioned that anybody claiming to be Christ who appears among the people is a fake even if he radiates brilliant light and performs miracles. When the genuine Christ returns, He will be visible in the sky and He will not touch the ground, no, He will not even come close to it.

www.benabraham.com...

[Edited on 5-4-2003 by Liberator]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
And Pi's value will be made 3.0 to fit into the Bible as well.

XAOS

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
On object, asteroid, or comet large enough to affect the Earths orbit in such a way would have to be extremely massive, likely larger than Jupiter, in the class of a brown dwarf or better.

I imagine that such an object would be readily observable on its way into the solar system, and NASA would have its trajectory mapped out and any potential orbital conflicts with earth known within a matter of hours... Now, if NASA decides to share such information with the general public is a very good question...

Even if it were on a direct collision course (I personally think we are in much more danger from direct collision than being pulled out of orbit), NASA has already mentioned that they would NOT inform the public, meaning we would all meet our fate totally uninformed and unprepared.

How nice of them.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank heavens this is only in "Religion" -cut'n'paste Paradise.
And "earth" is the Hebrew "erets" (here and everywhere else: land, ground, soil, terrain -as in the modern name of Israel, and not the planet! -assuming anyonme then knew there were planets)
Don't panic just yet, chaps.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

NASA has already mentioned that they would NOT inform the public

I didn't know it. What's their reasons ?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Supposedly in order to prevent wide spread panic (I guess it is better for the people to die calm).

I would assume it would be in order to prevent massive assaults on any underground bunkers where the cabal/leadership would be. The last thing they want is to have the people banging on their doors, demanding to be let in... the cabal wouldnt be able to hear thier symphony and enjoy thier congnac.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i heard a similar theory that earth is not revolving around the sun, but we are 'spiraling' in a path that is similar to the double-helix of a strand of dna right along with our 'twin' planet Syrius A and it's revolving planet/moon Syruis B. but who knows....

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Supposedly in order to prevent wide spread panic (I guess it is better for the people to die calm).

I would assume it would be in order to prevent massive assaults on any underground bunkers where the cabal/leadership would be. The last thing they want is to have the people banging on their doors, demanding to be let in... the cabal wouldnt be able to hear thier symphony and enjoy thier congnac.

But also to protect us from the thosands of people who will suddenly decide the time has finally come to Loot and Rape and Murder everyone and everything they've always wanted to. Finally when it's the end of the world, they longer have anything to be afraid of. "The earth's going to be destroyed - guess I don't have to be worried about 'my future' any more."
And thus, they are free (in their minds) to do whatever they want.

There are probably people out there who just wouldn't want to know.

Still, I would like to know if the earth is about to be destroyed.

What does everyone else think?

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by quango]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Dragonrider, you know the statement about NASA is not true. We've debated this before.

It was made by a scientist from the Rand corporation, it was a suggestion, and his colleagues leaped on him for it. And let's not do the "The contractors ARE NASA" straw man argument. We could use that logic to "prove" that ATS is actually being run by the Chinese, since some of the chips running the host machine came from Taiwan.

The "earth leaves the solar system" is pretty darn silly. It'd take something huge to budge it.

And "coverup" is pretty unrealistic, too. There are lots of stargazers and astronomers all over the world who aren't affiliated with governments. You couldn't shut them up if something was spotted headed our way.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i know what you are talking about liberator. it will go away it says so in revalation. when the 7 years of tribulation are over and we have had the war between god and satin the earth will go up in a ball of fire. i dont know if it will go out of orbit but it is going to be obliterated. if you are a christian and you believe that the lord jesus christ has come to save you and died on the cross for you this wont even matter. as soon as god comes back you will be taken up with him and have a 1,000 year party. we will be gone when this whole earth thing happens or at least i will cause im a christian. dont worry non believers if you believe when he comes then you can still leave before it blows up but you will have to wait till the 7 year tribulation is over in which it will be like hell on earth. which is pretty scary so i ask that you start believing now and become a christian. i strongly urge you

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow christian I hope you are right or your belief is for nothing isn't it?
I personally wouldn't want to know if the earth was about to be destryoed - I would prefer to die in ignorance than realise weeks before hand that it is going to happen, it would be torture don't you think?
I don't not believe in God and Jesus but in this country religion is not extremley popular. I think people believe in that sort of thing because they are afraid of the unknown - death etc... I hope something happens after I die but I am not going to spend my life worrying about it incase it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I read a book by a guy who was a contactee for the government.(supposedly) He was to relay messages from the greys to the NSA. He got to talking with these beings, and they told him that our sun was very special. It's different than most any other sun in the universe.

The Mayans also predicted things with the sun. They studied sun spots, and said somthing about the Earth cycleing between habitable and inhabitable.

Obviously, if these are both true, there is somthing out of wack with our sun. Somthing that could cause the demise of mankind...

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
well then. i dont spend my life worrying about whats going to happen after i die. i spend my life knowing whats going to happen after i die. i have hope and joy in my life. you will not find out weeks before it happens. people spread the word every day and it will happen 7 YEARS after god comes

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Supernut, your name defines you. You can't know the unknown. You can assume you do, but you are most likely wrong.

The old world thought that the world was flat, the didn't know it was flat, they assumed. People continue to assume even now.

I don't worry about what is going to happen after I die, because I don't know if I'll have any control over it...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
I read a book by a guy who was a contactee for the government.(supposedly) He was to relay messages from the greys to the NSA. He got to talking with these beings, and they told him that our sun was very special. It's different than most any other sun in the universe.

Part of me is TERRIBLY tempted to say "yes. Its third planet has a higher proportion of fruitcakes than anywhere else. Like that guy."

There are some known special things about our sun, yes. But there are other suns that are similar to ours.

The Mayans also predicted things with the sun. They studied sun spots, and said somthing about the Earth cycleing between habitable and inhabitable.

No, they didn't. Not sure where that came from, but it's not true.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

... NASA has already mentioned that they would NOT inform the public, meaning we would all meet our fate totally uninformed and unprepared.

No they didn't Dragonrider. That's disinformation, and you know it. Furthermore, you have admitted before that you knew it was disinformation.

Let's not rewrite the facts, eh? Stick to the truth: NASA said no such thing.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Let's not rewrite the facts, eh? Stick to the truth: NASA said no such thing Posted by Byrd

Alright, NASA didnt say it directly... However, Geoffrey Sommer, who works for Rand DID say it, and Rand is one of NASAs biggest subcontractors... Rand DOES help NASA develop policy.

Check out Rands website and close cozy relationship to NASA.

www.rand.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
you can go ahead and say that i am wrong but that wont keep me from believing in what i believe in. i dotn see how people wouldnt want to believe that. they will have hope if they do. oh and i got supernut from my last name

top topics

join