It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I believe the 9/11 Conspiracy to be FAKE and born out of paranoia!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Supposedly the Conspiracy of 9/11 is that in short the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT killed 3000 US citizens on their own soil and then blamed and framed known radical Islamic terrorists!! Am I correct so far?

So this US government under the watch of George Bush and Co engineered the perfect plot with absolute military precision and brought down the twin towers KILLING 3000 innocent American Citizens and patriots from other countries.

We are too believe that the US government in front of the whole world manipulated and controlled hole agenda right in front of our very eyes. The US government used such accurate and pin point perfection that it would make the US military operations of past and present around the world look like fumbling mistakes thought up by idiots.

This is how amazingly skillful the US government really is? To achieve all that in under 2 or so hours with speed, accuracy and secrecy. All against their own citizens.?

These are rhetorical questions by the way.

Well with all their expert planning, spying and KILLING capabilities that they obviously don't care who sees or hears, tell me why are Dylan Avery and Steven Jones still alive and well???

Dylan Avery for those who don't know (I bet everyone does know him) is the "truther" who made the ridiculous video movie "Loose with the truth" actually stike that its called "Loose Change".

This guy makes a film out rightly accusing the US government of mass killings of their own citizens and spread his video worldwide via the internet and outlet sources. Yet the MASS KILLING US government with their expertly primed assassin machine in full gear do not KILL this kid and his family and prevent his video making the rounds.

We are too believe that the US can KILL 3000 people in full view of the world but taking out a mouthy, uneducated kid by either hit and run, car jacking, drive by shooting or poison or any number of ways is a step too far? That they would rather have LOOSE CHANGE circling the net and the world causing some easily brainwashed people to ask dodgy questions and shed bad light on their MASTER PLAN???????

I don't think so. I think they would of killed him with no hesitation IF they really did commit the terrorist attack themselves.

Also, why is Steven Jones still walking about free to spout his fictional accounts of his poorly executed science experiments that have convinced truthers the US government committed this atrocious attack.

That simple reasoning is this is all the proof we need to know that the US government were not the ones who took down the twin towers. Its that simple. The US government could of prevented the LOOSE CHANGE film taking off the ground with no problems what-so-ever. But they did not. Why? Because they had no reason to think that people would believe the lies as they DID NOT do it. They nevr suspected that people would point the finger at them. Otherwise they would of pre-planned the quelling that along side the planning of 9/11.

These two clowns Avery and Jones are still attacking the government full on but yet no reprisals have been born. It would be easy for them to make it look like an accident.

I ask people to explain this simple thing to me. We are not talking about evidence which does not exist or anything else except for why the US government who monitor nearly every communication in the world and every one in the US did not put a stop to LOOSE CHANGE which would prevented the start of the Truth Movement.

I think this is a valid perception that needs explaining without just saying it would of brought too much attention. Yeah...as if killing 3000 people doesn't attract untold attention.

Oh and last thing. They must of had too silence tons of agents, firemen, police, media, bankers etc.....but two simpletons proved to be too hard?
edit on 14-9-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Are you going to present us with some new evidence to further the debate or do we just get 15 paragraphs of your opinion?
edit on 14-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There are a lot more than two simpletons asking questions, jack. Do yourself a favor and research this topic before going off.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'll save you a whole lot of time my misinformed confused friend do me favor read this over should be sufficient evidence for you scientific proof oh ya your welcome friend

edit on 14-9-2011 by Godhood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Whatever you think of people, or conspiracies, or 'truthers', or whatever, it does not change the fact that the complete collapse of a building from gravity is not possible. The closest to that happening is 'pancake collapse', which some OSers try to argue is what happened to the towers, but physics and NIST disagree with that claim.

If you want to prove the OS correct you need to address the physical laws that pertain to all physical objects on planet Earth and how they interact with each other.

That would be the laws of motion, specifically the 3rd law, and the fact that when objects collide the force on each object is equal, and velocity from dropping twelve feet does not add a dynamic load that can overcome a larger mass than itself.

One of the fundamental mistakes you make over and over is your misunderstanding of the equal and opposite reaction law.

You all want to believe that velocity of an object make it create more force on the object it hits, which is not true.
The forces on both object is EQUAL regardless of velocity. An increase in velocity of one object will increase the forces felt by BOTH objects, equally. This why I kept asking this question that was all but ignored...

1. While driving down the road, a firefly strikes the windshield of a bus and makes a quite obvious mess in front of the face of the driver. This is a clear case of Newton's third law of motion. The firefly hit the bus and the bus hits the firefly. Which of the two forces is greater: the force on the firefly or the force on the bus?

www.physicsclassroom.com...

Feel free to peruse that site, you might actually learn something. Don't be afraid of it contradicts your mindset.
It's just simple physics.

Now when you can fully grasp this concept please explain how 15 floors can crush, destroy, completely collapse symmetrically, 95 floors? How can the core collapse vertically through an increasing mass, an increasing path of most resistance.

Should be easy if you really know what you're talking about, and are not just working on faith in authority.

Thank you...

edit on 9/14/2011 by ANOK because: Anarchy Peace and Bananas

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Firstly, read the damn post. Do not comment if you have no clue as to what you are saying.

I am talking about one specific thing like I mentioned in the Post. But like truthers you have failed to read the post and just been blinkered before you even start.

Well done boys.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

We are too believe that the US government in front of the whole world manipulated and controlled hole agenda right in front of our very eyes. The US government used such accurate and pin point perfection that it would make the US military operations of past and present around the world look like fumbling mistakes thought up by idiots. This is how amazingly skillful the US government really is? To achieve all that in under 2 or so hours with speed, accuracy and secrecy. All against their own citizens.?

First, It's "to."
Second, what accurate and pin point perfection would be required? All they would've had to do is pay the families of 17 people to be the hijackers. "You do this and you're family will live like kings, you don't and we kill you and your family."
Third, so the government couldn't pull off this stunt, but a group from the desert can? The group from the desert would have a much harder time pulling off such an accurate attack.
Fourth, none of the hijackers were actually members of Al Qaeda or born in Afghanistan. (This last one is straight from the FBI.

At the very least, our government, and George Bush, exploited a tragedy to invade 2 innocent countries(yes, Afghanistan was innocent in this whole debacle.)
At the most, it was a big(I'm not talking about the number of people involved, the number would've been very little) conspiracy.

Last, but not least, if they started to kill off the 9/11 truthers, well that would look very bad and be a smoking gun.
They just can't do it, instead they make sure we all look like crazy people, by making sure everyone hears the most crazy theories that they can think of. I heard one story about how the plot would require switching out planes with other planes in midair...Why would that be necessary? It isn't. It was just meant to discredit the truther movement, and it isn't a popular theory.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OH, look at that... another Day, another new member defending the official story.

Ho Hum...

It's almost like they are scared of the unpopularity of the official story, because they can't use the same tactics to False Flag the nation into submission, eh?

Let Em Sweat!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

At the very least, our government, and George Bush, exploited a tragedy to invade 2 innocent countries(yes, Afghanistan was innocent in this whole debacle.)
reply to post by Ghost375

Ah among your ramble you have actually hit the nail on the head. This is about as much involvement the government had. IF an opportunity arises take it.

But killing their own? Of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Are you going to present us with some new evidence to further the debate or do we just get 15 paragraphs of your opinion?
edit on 14-9-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

This is not about evidence (after all that would be unfair as the truthers have ZERO actual evidecne outside of assumption). This is about why the government would let these two create such a noise about the 9/11 attacks and accuse the gov of MURDER. It would not happen if they did do it!!

Read the post before opening your mouth!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

If they lied about the towers collapses, which as I pointed out physics proves they did, then why would anyone believe they didn't have a part in it?

If it was not an inside job, then who are they covering up for, and why? That is what you need to be asking yourself, instead of trying to defend something you really can't defend.

BTW physics is not an assumption. What is an assumption is everything that NIST claims. They have no evidence for their claims, the NIST report is nothing but an hypothesis.

edit on 9/14/2011 by ANOK because: Anarchy Peace and Bananas

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Exactly, we've lost more men in Afghanistan than we did in the WTC attack. No matter how you look at it, our government has the blood of more than 4000 American men on their hands(and countless arabs), conspiracy or not.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The OS does not need to be proved. It is the OS. Anything agaisnt it must be proved. The burden of proof is with the accusers. Just as in a court of law.

But I have seen no actual proof. Has any truther analyzed the Steel from the twin towers? NO they have not...so NO proof. And many Physics Professors have explained the fall of the twin tower but truthers refuse to believe.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
But what if 9/11 was a televisual hoax featuring video and victim fakery,
and jones and avery et al are disinformation agents employed to keep
truthseekers distracted from this realisation, and miles off track?
Both of the above (and almost all other 'truthseekers') balk when the topic of 9/11
media fakery is broached. This is telling.

The conspiracy isn't Fake. The events themselves (as presented to us via tv) were Faked!
It is infinitely easier to get people on board a mass hoax/scam over a mass murder.
All the protagonists pockets were well greased for their participation.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by Six6Six

Exactly, we've lost more men in Afghanistan than we did in the WTC attack. No matter how you look at it, our government has the blood of more than 4000 American men on their hands(and countless arabs), conspiracy or not.

Through the act of war I will agree. But I will not concede that the US government had anything to do with the MASS MURDER of 3000.

But those in the military signed up. No one forced them so I can hardly feel sympathy for them. joining the army may require fighting in a war i would imagine.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Firstly, read the damn post. Do not comment if you have no clue as to what you are saying.

I am talking about one specific thing like I mentioned in the Post. But like truthers you have failed to read the post and just been blinkered before you even start.

Well done boys.

Ok my learned friend ...heres some questions for you to ponder.

Why was George Bush"s brother in charge of security in the WTC pre 911?
Why did he pull bomb sniffing dogs from the building 3 weeks prior to 911?
Why are 7 of the Hijackers still alive and living in the middle east?
The average interception time for suspect aircraft was 18 minutes,why were 4 planes not intercepted for over an hour.
Why were tapes from CCTV taken from premises in and around the Pentagon confiscated and why have they still not being released?
Why were explosians reported in the basement of the WTC before the planes hit? and why was this not investigated?
Why was the insurance policy on the WTC complex changed in the weeks prior to the attack to include terrorist attacks?
Why were put options on United Airlines stock on the morning of 911 almost 12 times above average?
Why was debris from the WTC shipped to China within days of 911 before forensics had time to examine it?

Just a few simple questions thats all, being as your a self proclaimed expert on the events of that day you can answer them for me? because no one else i have spoken to can.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

The OS does not need to be proved.

Appeal to Authority, Logical Fallacy....

Anything agaisnt it must be proved.

The world does not work that way.... You have to PROVE that your version of events actually took place.

This is how forensics *WORKS*.... We don't believe anything until we have sufficient Proof!

And there *IS NO PROOF FOR THE OFFICIAL STORY*

And you have just admitted that.

The burden of proof is with the accusers.

Yes, Exactly... you are accusing a conspiracy on 19 middle eastern Hijackers...

You must PROVE this, because the burden of proof lies with you.

As you so eloquently said.

Just as in a court of law.

Something tells me that you have no Idea how a court of law works.

But I have seen no actual proof.

*YES, I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN NO PROOF, AND YET YOU STILL AGREE WITH THE OFFICIAL STORY THAT YOU HAVE NO PROOF FOR!*

You are transparent sir....

You have not yet earned your paycheck.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The OS does not need to be proved. It is the OS. Anything agaisnt it must be proved. The burden of proof is with the accusers. Just as in a court of law.

Wrong, NIST was tasked with investigating the collapses, a job they failed to do to our satisfaction. They proved nothing. If you want to argue the OS YOU need to first provide proof that the NIST report is factual, which you have failed to do.

But I have seen no actual proof. Has any truther analyzed the Steel from the twin towers? NO they have not...so NO proof. And many Physics Professors have explained the fall of the twin tower but truthers refuse to believe.

What many physics professors? There is no need to analyze steel when we have visual evidence of the actual collapses and the post collapse outcome. If you understand building design, and physics, that is all you need to see to understand that there was more than gravity acting on those collapses.

edit on 9/14/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

Well done boys.

Ok my learned friend ...heres some questions for you to ponder.

Why was George Bush"s brother in charge of security in the WTC pre 911?
Why did he pull bomb sniffing dogs from the building 3 weeks prior to 911?
Why are 7 of the Hijackers still alive and living in the middle east?
The average interception time for suspect aircraft was 18 minutes,why were 4 planes not intercepted for over an hour.
Why were tapes from CCTV taken from premises in and around the Pentagon confiscated and why have they still not being released?
Why were explosians reported in the basement of the WTC before the planes hit? and why was this not investigated?
Why was the insurance policy on the WTC complex changed in the weeks prior to the attack to include terrorist attacks?
Why were put options on United Airlines stock on the morning of 911 almost 12 times above average?
Why was debris from the WTC shipped to China within days of 911 before forensics had time to examine it?

Just a few simple questions thats all, being as your a self proclaimed expert on the events of that day you can answer them for me? because no one else i have spoken to can.

I did not say I was an expert on the Subject...I merely present a case that NO one can answer on here without spieling the same boring rhetoric.

I see you can't answer my questions or challenge my POST so your reply is to ask me question that have been answered in countless posts here on ATS. YOU can not answer my quandary!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
you are joking right, Six6Six is that your name rank or serial #? whom do you work for? which 3 letter agency do you report to? those 2 you mentioned cannot be killed they would become martyrs of truth and that would expose the guilty.
let me ask you a few questions agent Six6Six
after the first "plane" cough missile hit why wasn't the airforce scrambled and shoot down the second "plane" ?
my favorite the pentagon where is the video of the "plane" striking ? (most secure building on the planet surrounded by cameras and not one pic or vid cmon)
where are the black boxes? they find passports in the rubble but no black box cmon
bush after being told of the first strike why did he stay at the school looking cool calm and collected ?
building 7 ?
there is no paranoia just alot of un-answered questions the world changed that day a wake-up call to all the sheeple now you can try to answer the questions put forth if you can. I know the 911 commission did not

edit on 14-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join