It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this! (Hoaxed WTC7 video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I only see desperation to debunk it but no real substantiation that it´s fake.

Looks real to me.

Sorry, you guys will have to do better.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
reply to post by Varemia

Looks real to me.

Missile pods, holograms, fuel tankers... oh my!!

edit on 15-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Looks real to me.

See, this is kind of a double-edged sword fallacy. If people don't step up to debunk it, then you assume it's real based on "no contest," but if people do step up to debunk it, then they are trying to hard and must be pulling it out of their ass.

I make youtube videos as a hobbyist. I don't know if you've ever seen videos by a user on Youtube called Freddy Wong, but this stuff here is actually really low par, though well done. The extremely low quality of the video allows a video editor to do all sorts of stuff to it, while still appearing to be completely normal.

So, can you answer me why in every video of the WTC 7 collapse, the penthouse goes down, and then a few seconds later the rest of the roof stuff goes? I ask, because in this video the WTC 7 starts to collapse with the rest of the roof gone already as soon as the penthouse is starting to go down. This video editing is covered up by the zooming in on the lines of the building, allowing the editor to phase out the rest of the building and mesh it together to be one really fast, "demo-like" collapse.

Can you also answer me if you believe it because you "want to" or because you objectively came to the conclusion based on evidence?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Silly.

There´s supposed to be a house missing to the right.

Would that be behind the smoke that´s to the right?

I just don´t see any reason to take this debunking seriously.

There´s just no substance.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I just don´t see any debunking of substance here.

Maybe if you can point to other, more competent debunkers with substance

I might see something. Until then, bye.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bud, me and others hoped, wished even that this video was true and before we would make fools of ourselves spreading it over the net ( true intention for creation of fake footage) only to have 'experts' prove what we have proven in 3 pages of this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Don´t worry, you´ve made fools of yourselves allright.

That´s your only success in this issue so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Don´t worry, you´ve made fools of yourselves allright.

That´s your only success in this issue so far.

Lol.... trolling.

Spend an hour or two and come up with some evidence that it is not fake.

Are you a missile pod 911 mysteries pusher?
edit on 15-9-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ATS is an intelligence front. It's job is to circumvent any real evidence while keeping us debating about issues of lesser importance.

Even if it is real it would still be put in the hoax section or have debunkers all over it.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Better luck next time.

Bye.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Better luck next time.

Bye.

So i guess you ARE one of those missile pod, september clues , tv fakery "troothers". sad.....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dont worry, I am the idiot that posted it on PrisonPlanet.com last night now its o their front page.
. So me bad. Should of researched it first.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

If it is an intelligence front controlling discussion it has been doing an absolutely outstanding job since by now only a small minority on the fringe around here believes the official 9/11 fables.

As for UFO´s and elusive world-ending asteroids and comets and man-eating aliens - they can control all that to their hearts´ delight till the cows come home. Couldn´t care less.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Namaste1001

If it is an intelligence front controlling discussion it has been doing an absolutely outstanding job since by now only a small minority on the fringe around here believes the official 9/11 fables.

As for UFO´s and elusive world-ending asteroids and comets and man-eating aliens - they can control all that to their hearts´ delight till the cows come home. Couldn´t care less.

For someone with opinions as strong as yours, you haven't really posted even an opinionated point as to why you think the OP video is real. You just say you think it is.

Why? What line of reasoning in your brain leads you to think this regardless of the side-by-side comparisons to other footage and the points brought up by the many members here?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ok, after examining this more closely I am now starting to believe this is actually a hoax. The biggest give away seems to be the 2D appearance of the building, it has no depth as stated a few pages back. You can tell the guy isn't straight on with the building, we should see the side like in other footage. I still find certain aspects of this footage very weird though. Who ever made it had some serious skill...
edit on 16-9-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I would say no skill at all or just very little. A noobish attempt.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I agree this is fake. Sorry if this has been posted in a similar fashion before but I am rather lazy when it comes to reading through all the posts. I will read all after this post and remove if required. However, at the time of posting this i notice the thread is now a Hoax.

I checked out some google images of building 7 and found an arial view shot see link:
sydwalker.info...
The roof line can only be interpreted one way. indicating the video has indeed been flipped.
I'm sorry i don't know how to do side by side stills, perhaps a clever member can assist.

edit on 16-9-2011 by convinceme because: I should note that i am happy to stand corrected

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by convinceme

You havent even read 5 posts.............I suggest you do.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I wrote this a few pages back.. take a look..
I linked the video below, I can't seem to embed it.

I haven't put a lot of time in to this but after having a quick go I can see it would be pretty easy to fake
So I took the official video from the link on the first page..
I upped the brightness to match the colour of the 'new video'
I screencapped the building from when the windows go out just before it falls.
I masked that image and left in the smoke + mistakes to show how I did it.

All you 'd need do is repeat the process but instead of a red dot and red arrow add 'explosions'

add some zoom, and movement effect and you pretty much have it..

here is my short attempt, if asked I would give it a bigger go later. and could probably match the video in the OP.

as for no building on the right side you only need mask it and add a layer of smoke to hide it.

here is my attempt.

www.youtube.com...

If someone could embed as it will not work for me.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

When you embed, you just need to use the string of letters and numbers at the end of the video link with the "yvid" BBcode tag:

Impressive work, by the way. It's obvious that whoever created the video in the OP spent a good deal of time on it, but it is nevertheless fake. It would not surprise me that there will always be believers, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join