It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No, no one should judge her by what she has done, a lot of people have done the same HOWEVER those people aren't trying to put on this super soccer mom, religious and moral persona to get people to buy into her brand so she can get into a power position.

want to hear a true story?

i had a gal friend way back in the 70's, nice party girl, i liked her for herself too. smart and good looking.

but she had a BIG red A painted on the hood of her car.

finally she told me about it one day.

it was a "scarlet A".

she left it there out of guilt for something stupid she did years before!

should anyone go that route?

i was astonished, i felt so bad for her. she never forgave her self.

is this what we all should do with our own dumb-a$$ things when we were young?

is that what you expect sarah to be doing?

or just move on and try harder to be better?

i don't believe sarah did what is in the book at all, but to expect someone to give up the rest of their life in guilt,

is not a really great idea.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53a3641d5ad1.jpg[/atsimg]

Why not just admit it....Palin is damaged goods now.

I don't know. Maybe it is the way you word things-in the heat of battle.

Are you saying Sarah Palin was not damaged goods before this book was released?

Am I to take it that prior to the book she was potentially undamaged goods and could be perceived as a threat (politically speaking).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6913cecf06e7.jpg[/atsimg]
And to expand... A book comes out about a Private Citizen that has nothing to back any of the claims up as enough to damage someone enough to make the nonviable and they should just stay out of the political game?

Hmmm, Sounds like a lot of books will be fly out of publishers soon.....
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/531f350c048a.jpg[/atsimg]

Give me Palin ANY-DAY

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Palin sold out with a reality show. She quit her State, by resigning. When you put yourself out in the Public Eye,as much as this woman does,she has to know that facts and made up attacks are going to blur. Look, I dont know her personally,and I am sure most here dont either. But based on facts,she shouldnt be President,or even be trying to run for the Position.

When I see "Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner" written in bold, like it IS a fact,to start a thread,I ask myself what kind of agenda is the OP pushing. Please give me actually facts about these alleged affairs,IE; eyewitness accounts,documents,pictures,so I can make a better Judgement with it all in front of me.

edit on 17-9-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Of course Palin has skeletons, she is human.
What a joke that some put their faith in this woman. She is just another politician being used to manipulate the masses.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ignore her personal life all you want...I do to.

However, what should make it ABUNDANTLY clear that she's not fit for office is this. She only speaks the truth 20% of the time, and that's the person you want in office?? ARE YOU INSANE??? You might just as well go for Snooki from Jersey Shores....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Run - Sarah - Run!

-----------
It looks like Obama may resign and give Hillary a shot at running against the firepower
of Sarah Palin. I see a Palin / Marco Rubio team going all the way to the White House.
- It is time to - restore - America back to Free Market Capitalism.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by anon72

Run - Sarah - Run!

-----------
It looks like Obama may resign and give Hillary a shot at running against the firepower
of Sarah Palin. I see a Palin / Marco Rubio team going all the way to the White House.

Hahahaha, a woman who only speaks the truth 20% of the time...in your dreams maybe

Are you forgetting that McCain lost his campaign primarily because of Palin? And you now somehow believe she stands a real chance? After quitting her official office in Alaska and turning into a reality starlet?

I don't know what you've been smoking, but I want some

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by anon72

Run - Sarah - Run!

-----------

Hahahaha, a woman who only speaks the truth 20% of the time...in your dreams maybe

Are you forgetting that McCain lost his campaign primarily because of Palin? And you now somehow believe she stands a real chance? After quitting her official office in Alaska and turning into a reality starlet?

I don't know what you've been smoking, but I want some

Sorry but McCain lost because of McCain.

As for Palin only speaking the truth 20% of the time, it appears that is 19% more then most politicians.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I wonder if that "20%" number was just made up by a neolib?

---------
Can't find any dirt on Sarah? No problem. Just make it up.
Distract attention away from 9.1% unemployment , 3 scandals & liberals running away
from Obama.
------
In other words,.........................PANIC !!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
SARACUTA FOR PREZ!!!
Can this be true? Can this have really happened!
If it has then she will run for president, only now the libral demoncrates will want her, if she is as you say... a slut!
She can replace Pelosi.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Are people seriously still backing the idiot who bullied the dictionary into accepting a word that she made up on the spot to make her look marginally less idiotic?

All people seem to be able to come up with for pro-Palin is anti-Obama; what a bunch of crap, rofl. And by a bunch of crap, I mean I would seriously check the box that said "bunch of crap" on my ballot than vote for either of those two brainless rejects.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

---------
Distract attention away from 9.1% unemployment , 3 scandals & liberals running away
from Obama.
------

Actually, I posted the link with proof above...you just have to click it. The same site does this for all politicians, including Obama.

And guess what, the 80% lying figure is CORRECT

So I'm afraid you're wrong, it's VERY easy to find dirt on Sarah

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

---------
from Obama.
------

Actually, I posted the link with proof above...you just have to click it. The same site does this for all politicians, including Obama.

The site you offered as truth seems to be left winged biased. Sort of like going to Media Matters for their spin on any Repub or Conservative.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Left wing biased websites used as sources? I'm shocked!!!

-----------
The neolibs are just digging a hole.
Obama is yelling into the hole. - Dig FASTER ! -
-------- P A N I C P O S T I N G ----------
--------
The economy is going from bad to worse.

Blame Bush....blame Sarah Palin ....it's all just panic posting.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by macman

---------
from Obama.
------

The site you offered as truth seems to be left winged biased. Sort of like going to Media Matters for their spin on any Repub or Conservative.

They are QUOTING her. You can't fake that! They take her quotes, and then fact check those quotes. Links to official sources are provided.

Look, you'd really have to shut your eyes and ears to pretend she's not lying. The FACTS are out there, but I guess no one can force you to be rational and face the facts.

For crying out loud, that website won a PULITZER PRIZE! They aren't making up stories, they are taking her OWN WORDS

edit on 17-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by macman

---------
from Obama.
------

They are QUOTING her. You can't fake that! They take her quotes, and then fact check those quotes. Links to official sources are provided.

Look, you'd really have to shut your eyes and ears to pretend she's not lying. The FACTS are out there, but I guess no one can force you to be rational and face the facts.

I never said she wasn't.

The only Politician that does not lie is a dead politician.

All they know is to lie.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Well, but she's clearly one of the worst. Romney for example has at least a 28% chance of speaking the truth, that's 8% better than Palin. Bachmann is the only candidate I can find who's lying more than Palin. That horrible Swiss export only spoke the truth 2 out of 35 times!! Herman's at a hilarious 16% when it comes to being right about the facts. Ron Paul's at 28%, but he has a higher percentage of half-truths compared to being totally wrong...so he gets the message, but then takes it a liiiiiittle bit too far.

But of course the big question is Obama...he lies a lot too and is at 47%.

And yeah, most of them lie more than they speak the truth, which is amazing if you think about it. That means that ALL OF THEM are misleading the public on purpose. Some more than others though!

To be honest, the only one I found to speak the truth most of the time (over 80%) is Michael Bloomberg. But he said he's not going to run having already the "best job in the world as mayor of NYC".

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The Politifacts are great for a laugh.
If you read them all, it's clear they are not doing much fact checking.
---------
It sounds like they are CLEARLY biased and smearing Palin whenever can.

This is just one that demonstrates the clear bias.

Sarah Palin: One state even spent a million bucks to put up signs that advertise that they
were spending on the federal stimulus projects.

Politifact Biased Response: Sign advertising stimulus, yes; $1 million, probably not

Meaning: I'm sure not going to get up off my butt and find out the truth. That's too hard.

BTW, ABC found the truth.
- It Looks Like Sarah Was Right -

edit on 17-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by macman

Well, but she's clearly one of the worst. Romney for example has at least a 28% chance of speaking the truth, that's 8% better than Palin. Bachmann is the only candidate I can find who's lying more than Palin. That horrible Swiss export only spoke the truth 2 out of 35 times!! Herman's at a hilarious 16% when it comes to being right about the facts. Ron Paul's at 28%, but he has a higher percentage of half-truths compared to being totally wrong...so he gets the message, but then takes it a liiiiiittle bit too far.

But of course the big question is Obama...he lies a lot too and is at 47%.

And yeah, most of them lie more than they speak the truth, which is amazing if you think about it. That means that ALL OF THEM are misleading the public on purpose. Some more than others though!

To be honest, the only one I found to speak the truth most of the time (over 80%) is Michael Bloomberg. But he said he's not going to run having already the "best job in the world as mayor of NYC".

i think they all are doing better than you

and some here.

anyway we test ATS?

you mean they won the putz a prize?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by centurion1211

Are you done trying to discredit the source so you can try to ignore the fact that Palin is a hooch???

Why not just admit it....Palin is damaged goods now.

Drugs and sex get Democrats elected...see Bill Clinton "I did not inhale with this woman...".
Perhaps it will work just as well for a Republican female.

Damaged goods and hooch? Very racist/sexist comments from the Left I must say. Shame on you.
edit on 17-9-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join