It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa States They Have no idea what these Orbs Of Light UFO's Are!!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
TPTB are scrambling. These sightings are occurring more and more frequently and soon they wont be able to cover up these incidents. Too many people are witnessing these craft in our skies. Things are comming to a head and there will be events that they wont be able brush under the rug.

I'm starting to think that disclosure will bring about the NWO or maybe the other way around. Things just seem to be heading that way.

Well I'm impressed, you managed to pack 2 of the 3 most imminent over-hyped conspiracies that never seem to happen into one post. It seems to be disclosure, NWO takeover, or the apocalypse that things always seem to be heading towards.

"They are preparing us for disclosure", or "All signs point to the end of the world soon", or "The final piece of the plan for an NWO takeover."

I've been hearing this for as long as I can remember, nearly two decades now. Hell, my Grandpa wrote about mysterious powers that be and their imminent plans for a one world government in the years after WWI. But despite years of TPTB constantly conditioning us and dropping secret hints, these events never seem to happen, nor is there really any progress.

Maybe this year will be different though, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

Originally posted by Jerisa
Interesting...."over the years we have chased many many many of these things" , not been able to pin point where they come from....

Makes me wonder if NASA is actually in the dark about more than we think or did this guy just slip up on TV?

I often wonder if NASA is just as clueless as the general public. They keep the air of secrecy to make it seem like they've got their act together, when in all actuality they have no idea what's happening! It'd make sense, a great establishment/leader will hide things that make them weaker. If the government doesn't know what's up, then they'd be perceived as less powerful and their power would be degraded at least a little in some area.

Ofcourse they know, they just like to pretend that they they don't. what is he supposed to say? yeah we know what they but sorry I can't tell you

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
if you want to know what they are goto search and put in mercury engine then look at robomont post on page2.Disclosure is here.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

TPTB are scrambling. These sightings are occurring more and more frequently and soon they wont be able to cover up these incidents. Too many people are witnessing these craft in our skies. Things are comming to a head and there will be events that they wont be able brush under the rug.

I'm starting to think that disclosure will bring about the NWO or maybe the other way around. Things just seem to be heading that way.

I think Mr William Cooper described it best

link to video series on the 'Alien agenda'
www.youtube.com...

summary (quoted from video page)

Hour Of The Time Radio- Bill discusses the Alien Agenda and other topics.He starts out by talking about, 1000 points of light and Lucifer - the bright and The morning star.

He answers the question, what does the illuminati (mystery schools) have to do with what is happening in the world today. The people in these mystery schools follow the religion of the cosmos. They have a goal to present an external threat to this earth (like they did to the US with Saddam Husein & Osama Bin Laden, a fake external threat that was made to be believed was real), a superior race from another planet.

This will be used to get rid of all nation states and religion to form a one world government. Nasa is one of the main instruments of this deception. Also, the Vatican is behind this and heavily involved.

Apollo space program is a reference to the ancient god, Apollo. Apollo space program crest carries symbolism of Apollo the sun (aka osiris)(isis the moon), constellation of orion, in the center, the 3 pyramids in egypt, and they earth represents the full body of initiates known as horus.

Nasa's photos have been proven to be faked, so none of them can ever be trusted.

John Dewey said that someone told him that the best way to end all wars forever and unite all humanity on this earth in a world government would be if we were attacked by some other species from some other planet. He said this in 1917.

It was tested in 1938 with Orsen Wells Radio program to see if people would believe this story.

They will say that mars was populated by an ancient race who destroyed their planet in warfare.

At some point in history, they came to earth and populated it with the survivors. When they came here, they had relations with early man and the human race was the result of that mixed group.

This will be the thrust of all that we will hear and it will be used to destroy Christianity. This is the story that the illuminati will push.

They will point to Genesis in the Bible to say that the sons of G-d had relations with the daughters of men and that the sons of G-d are aliens. The nephilim will be said to be the children of humans and aliens.

How can Christianity or any other religion survive when the world will be presented with what they will believe to be proof that life on this earth was not created by God, but by some advanced extra terrestial advanced race from some other world. And that we have been owned by them and shepherded in our existence all through the history of the world. This is the true purpose of the UFO's, flying saucers, and abduction reports.

Alien abductions are the result of serious mind control experimentation.

UFO's exist and are operated by US government and probably several other governments.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

News Flash... Prophet Yahweh is a confirmed fraud. ATS proved it already with a test that he failed.

Yet more PURE CRAP that people have to filter, and many fail to filter.
edit on 15-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

What a load of rubbish??? So those must be space junk, as well...

I don't think what I'm seeing in the video of light ORB seems like a fraud. I think you're purposefully ignoring what is in front of you...

I think you're more concerned about the shaman, then the obvious light ORBS in the video I posted...next pls

Be well...
edit on 15-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
We have chased many many many of these over the years without ever pinpointing what they are or where they come from.

Hey, you are the Shuttle Program Director. How about letting us see the "many many many" links to all the vids and pics of all these pin pointless and where froms for ourselves?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Not that 'cloaked', is it?

I notice this video and a much earlier one, were taken when the shuttle in question was using its manoeuvering jets. Some of the movements look more like the camera frame is shifting along with the shuttle as it changes angle.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Coul you please provide a link to the proof that is was debris?

Can't be bothered to aregue the restof you points. They are good points, but we seem to dissagree on what he wsa actually refering to during the video, there you go.

If you could provide some links which show the correct context of this video and his words that would help us all out no end. Untill then, I am happy with my understanding of what he said.

Agree to disagree if you like. I am not convinced by your post.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

No, not rubbish, do a search on ATS for Prophet Yahweh your self. He claims to summon UFO's. Well it turns out he has a friend in another part of the city release balloons and other floating objects when Prophet Yahweh gives the command.

Prophet Yahweh was a member of ATS, and was promoting his website. The admins of ATS contacted him and ask him to prove himself and he accepted the challange. One of the key requirements was that ATS was going to choose the location, and Prophet Yahweh wouldn't know the location until last minute. He then flipped out or something and then denied the challenge, proving he was a fraud.

While you see "light orbs" because that is what your imagination wants to see, the truth is he was releasing white balloons, and Mylar balloons, and trash bags with balloons in them...

...but if you want to embrace ignorance and believe every con-artist and fake video on YouTube, just ignore me and go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRiverCityAnswer

It's the equivalent of someone saying, I have something amazing to tell you!! I mean, nevermind. I cant tell you.

Like it seriously keeps me awake at night cause it makes me so furious.

Yah me too. There was another thread today where someone claimed they had all this grandiose information. Then they just vanished. haha..I knew they didn't know anything anyway. I do believe TPTB know much more than they are sharing. Maybe they are afraid of mass panic. Maybe they are just afraid. I wish they would trust us little people. I think we can possibly deal with the truth better than they can. If the world is coming to an end, I want to know. I want the time to tell the people I care about how much they mean to me. Sometimes, I fear they just don't know. It is after midnight..are you up with me?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

I think Mr William Cooper described it best

link to video series on the 'Alien agenda'
www.youtube.com...

summary (quoted from video page)

Hour Of The Time Radio- Bill discusses the Alien Agenda and other topics.He starts out by talking about, 1000 points of light and Lucifer - the bright and The morning star.

He answers the question, what does the illuminati (mystery schools) have to do with what is happening in the world today. The people in these mystery schools follow the religion of the cosmos. They have a goal to present an external threat to this earth (like they did to the US with Saddam Husein & Osama Bin Laden, a fake external threat that was made to be believed was real), a superior race from another planet.

This will be used to get rid of all nation states and religion to form a one world government. Nasa is one of the main instruments of this deception. Also, the Vatican is behind this and heavily involved.

Apollo space program is a reference to the ancient god, Apollo. Apollo space program crest carries symbolism of Apollo the sun (aka osiris)(isis the moon), constellation of orion, in the center, the 3 pyramids in egypt, and they earth represents the full body of initiates known as horus.

Nasa's photos have been proven to be faked, so none of them can ever be trusted.

John Dewey said that someone told him that the best way to end all wars forever and unite all humanity on this earth in a world government would be if we were attacked by some other species from some other planet. He said this in 1917.

It was tested in 1938 with Orsen Wells Radio program to see if people would believe this story.

They will say that mars was populated by an ancient race who destroyed their planet in warfare.

At some point in history, they came to earth and populated it with the survivors. When they came here, they had relations with early man and the human race was the result of that mixed group.

This will be the thrust of all that we will hear and it will be used to destroy Christianity. This is the story that the illuminati will push.

They will point to Genesis in the Bible to say that the sons of G-d had relations with the daughters of men and that the sons of G-d are aliens. The nephilim will be said to be the children of humans and aliens.

How can Christianity or any other religion survive when the world will be presented with what they will believe to be proof that life on this earth was not created by God, but by some advanced extra terrestial advanced race from some other world. And that we have been owned by them and shepherded in our existence all through the history of the world. This is the true purpose of the UFO's, flying saucers, and abduction reports.

Alien abductions are the result of serious mind control experimentation.

UFO's exist and are operated by US government and probably several other governments.

Highlander....remember the Bible is just a teaching tool and as very large majority of it...and this has been confirmed by both the vatican and other religious leaders....to have been mistranslated....MOSES NEVER PARTED THE RED SEA....HE CROSSED THE REED SEA! This is a marshy area close to the MED. that has a high level tidal area. The Egyptian army persued Moses and they were swamped in the rising tide.

If you want to believe in GOD...fine...nothing wrong with that. But please do not be so gulible to take as fact things that the church has said is not true. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Originally posted by Shamatt
Coul you please provide a link to the proof that is was debris?

I already did, multiple times.
www.youtube.com...

Read the banner which was cut out of the OP's video:
"Atlantis spotted 3 pieces of debris outside shuttle"
"Astronauts find more debris floating near shuttle"

This was NEVER a UFO... Someone just cut up an old video out of context to make it appear they were talking about UFOs, and you people swallowed it.

I actually remember when this happened... Many people witnessed it on NASA Television before it hit the news. The objects were obviously very small. They were floating along the shuttle which would indicate they probably fell off the shuttle. There is no reason to believe they were UFO's...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Everyone is wrong! They are demons! Those orbs of light seen in the OP video are demons masquerading as an alien craft.
If you dont believe me...go check out the multitude of threads scattered throughout ATS stating this fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Here is more info:

www1.whdh.com...

Because of this event, they actually delayed the landing of Shuttle Atlantis. Before they spotted the 3 objects, they had spotted 2 other objects.

NASA officials said their best guess was that the object was a plastic filler placed in between thermal tiles which protect the shuttle from blasting heat. A second mystery object was spotted several hours later, midday Tuesday, by astronaut Dan Burbank. But NASA said it appeared to be a garbage bag, which would unlikely be a damage risk.

Then later, they spotted 3 more objects (the "light orbs"):

During Wednesday's inspections, the astronauts spotted three more pieces of floating debris.
Atlantis commander Brent Jett described the objects as two rings and a piece of foil. He told Mission Control the first object, about 100 feet from the shuttle, was "a reflective cloth or a mechanic looking-cloth. ... It's not a solid metal structure."

The objects were no more than 100 feet from the shuttle..... they were small.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
you

eff

ohhs

plain and simple - NASA are gonna come clean soon me thinks!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar

Originally posted by Jerisa
Interesting...."over the years we have chased many many many of these things" , not been able to pin point where they come from....

Makes me wonder if NASA is actually in the dark about more than we think or did this guy just slip up on TV?

I often wonder if NASA is just as clueless as the general public. They keep the air of secrecy to make it seem like they've got their act together, when in all actuality they have no idea what's happening! It'd make sense, a great establishment/leader will hide things that make them weaker. If the government doesn't know what's up, then they'd be perceived as less powerful and their power would be degraded at least a little in some area.

DUH! Exactly, well spotted. If only people would remember this before jumping on the cover-up-secrecy-conspiracy bandwagon. People do not like being wrong, scientists hate not knowing and detest admitting as much and everybody avoids admitting mistakes! Normal human frailties is behind a lot of the questionable things we see and read about.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Everyone is wrong! They are demons! Those orbs of light seen in the OP video are demons masquerading as an alien craft.
If you dont believe me...go check out the multitude of threads scattered throughout ATS stating this fact.

Anella...PLEASE!....believing in GOD is fine. Just don't make assumptions then use as a sourse of proof....other people on this site who are off equal ignorance....sorry....I hate to say things to people that might make them feel bad but....ignorace is the only word that would properly fit. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
truth shall be known, thank you

all is well...

all hidden truths revealed...

thank you

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
truth shall be known, thank you

all is well...

all hidden truths revealed...

thank you

Although I believe you are trying hard to say something of worth.....what you have just written is a contradiction. It may be possible that our entire race might be snuffed out in the blink of an eye by say a local SUPERNOVA....or our sun generating a high level of solar radiation....or even something like a MUTATED BIRDE FLU.

Then the only truth revealed would be....we are all dead. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by annella

Anella...PLEASE!....believing in GOD is fine. Just don't make assumptions then use as a sourse of proof....other people on this site who are off equal ignorance....sorry....I hate to say things to people that might make them feel bad but....ignorace is the only word that would properly fit. Split Infinity

It was a joke! I was being umm..faecetious. Mama mia.....
Note the big grin??
ETA: I better mention my opinion on those orbs before I get my wrist slapped again..
They look no different to many many other videos I have seen that have variously been called the usual chinese lanterns, etc.

edit on 15-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join