It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hundredreas0ns

Wow this argument again...Of course there's things we can do about it...

You may be a helpless little moron if you choose to be, but there are many people out there that can do a lot to protect themselves or their family if something more than a three foot tide increase happens or less than all out planet wide destruction.

JAden

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

What he's really saying is that he doesn't want to think for himself and he respects the liars and morons that make up the modern scientific establishment than the people who think and rationally analyze real data rather than those who accept previously fabricated and erroneous theories built upon a house of cards...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
I can not open for now a new topic that why i put my theory here beacause is related with this topic:

1 the 9/11 commemoration was the occasion for the "Gods of World" to start the SHOW: they put there 2 BIG LASERS that skrap the sky
2 In this time appears on internet roumor and "info" about a place of Impact zone marked with X?!?!?
3 People all around the world are aware of something is coming from space( nobody knows for sure what)
4 Hollywood spread movies of apocalliptic times ,from couple of years!!!
5 Global Crisis started
6 Chemtrails could be a program to make the atmosphere a big LCD, by spreading in the air special particles reflectors
7 Eartquakes get biger and frequent
8 roumors spread over internet about some "discloser UFO"
9 Elenin and Nibiru are "arround"
10 conclusion : they will start the laser from WTC put the image of some "antichrist or son of god or allien thing or EVEN NIBIRU " on the sky in a way that all human kind will be able to see it all arround the globe A Big LCD Atmospher of Earth....and then will start the next episode of The Big Show

so yes the sum of all fears is right here EVIDENCE with naked eye (not with telescope )

This is great - I can't wait to read the thread - I hope you remember to make it

don't ask me if I believe it or not, if you know me, you know the answer

its going to make a great thread - do it!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
While the postings to this thread are indeed humorous, there is no way Comet Elenin could be Nibiru.

Nibiru has a retrograde orbit around our sun which means it is coming into our solar system in the opposite direction than the way our solar system planets spin around the sun.

When Comet Elenin is long gone, only if another object is currently hidden from us and if it is still coming behind Comet Elenin, only then would it be possibly that we are facing a future with Nibiru. This is provided it has a retrograde orbit.

This is why to date all the JPL orbit diagrams fail to show any retrograde orbit and if this is true, then there is no Nibiru, but if we have been lied to by NASA and others, then and only then would we be facing Nibiru, but only if it has a retrograde orbit.

Thanks for the thread and remember that for it to be Nibiru, it has to have a retrograde orbit and if NASA ever shows such an orbit using the JPL orbit diagram, only then will we know what is coming.

I contend we cant trust NASA or anything they tell us and if this is true which I feel it is, then we may never see the correct data or the correct orbit for anything that denotes Nibiru from anyone from NASA.

They have deceived the masses and have provided much distraction and disinformation. This is why I don't think that NASA will ever show the correct data, because if they have spent so much effort being deceptive, then I don't think they will tell us anything about Nibiru ever, that is truthful.

Even if we begin to see Nibiru with our own eyes, NASA will just deny what we are seeing and call us conspiracy nuts while they flee to their underground bunkers.

Anyway, just remember Nibiru = Retrograde orbit. No retrograde orbit = no Nibiru.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Elenin is a friendly 'message', it comes from Leo, Leo is our friend.

Orion has the more important message. Let Orion show you the way.

st.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

Sorry but comets having 50% or more of water is NOT a fact. If you think so, you really need a class in logical argument.

We have taken feathers directly from birds. That is directly observed phenomena. If we agree on the premises that what we took the feathers from are birds and we agree that the definition of what we took from them are feathers, then it is a fact that birds have feathers.

We have witnessed comets through telescopes both visible light and other types and we have sent probes to take samples from a comet and measure them with remote measuring apparatus. Prior to the deep impact direct measurement of a comet, we only had theory based off of remotely observed phenomena and the estimate was 50% composition of ice.

What is being stated is that the direct observations that we have since done contradict that previously held theory and that if you are smart you will take observed phenomena over previous conjecture, whether the authorities do or not and that is the mark of whether you can think for yourself or require others to spoon feed you information.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

That was funny but I held back on the star because Elenin is real while Nibiru is the myth.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by Theophoros
Some evidence seems to suggest that this is the case.

If Elenin is not Nibiru, then they two are Entangled together in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, Elenin is Nibiru.

E L E N I N

Extinction
Level
Event
Near
Impact
Nibiru
I heard this as
Extinction
Level
Event
Nibiru
is
Near.
Either way its a crock.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

Again you are relying on the effect only being possible through gravitation. I have heard no one claim that it is gravitation that would be causing the effect. They are claiming that the theory of an electric universe is correct and that it is electromagnetic field propagation that causes an effect.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Comet X1 Elenin

X1 Elenin
X1 Ele Nin
XI Ele(ven) Nin(e)
XI Eleven Nine
11 11 9
11/11/9

Object is in space, so it is truly international, therefore use internationl standard date format, give you:

2011/11/09 --> 9th November 2011

st.
edit on 14-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Instead of wasting time with more elenin-nibiru youtube videos, you should instead look and listen at the various speeches and news articles for the symbolic meanings.

We have already been told what is going to happen.

Nibiru is no where to be seen.
Elenin is not going to hit or affect earth.

st.

Actually, it has already been proven that Elenin is affecting the earth with earthquakes via direct alignments with the sun and earth - this is through what I call Electromagnetic Wave Propagation.

Guess you might want to "look and listen" a little closer next time...

There has NEVER been any proof that Elenin caused even a hic cough let alone any earthquake. That is silly people making connections where none exist. Comets do not cause earthquakes nor do alignments with other planets or any other cellestial bodies cause earthquakes.
If you could take a few seconds out of your day to just look for information that does not support this theory you will find lots of interesting scientific publications that can give you useful information . If you only look for websites and videos that support this silly idea you will never get the full picture. Any time I want information on a subject I always look for opposing views so I can get a few interpretations of the available data. Especialy if the subject matter is like this. Get both sides. Research and look for reasons why this cannot be true. If you want the full story you will have to do that.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Instead of wasting time with more elenin-nibiru youtube videos, you should instead look and listen at the various speeches and news articles for the symbolic meanings.

We have already been told what is going to happen.

Nibiru is no where to be seen.
Elenin is not going to hit or affect earth.

st.

Actually, it has already been proven that Elenin is affecting the earth with earthquakes via direct alignments with the sun and earth - this is through what I call Electromagnetic Wave Propagation.

Guess you might want to "look and listen" a little closer next time...

edit on 14-9-2011 by karen61057 because: my whole post disappeared!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

Unfortunately, I don't think they are trying to win anyone to their side of the argument. They just like to feel superior in intellect, but all they do is illustrate their gullibility and lack of thinking for themselves.

I don't have a problem with people believing differently than I do. I don't necessarily prescribe to lots of things including Nibiru; however, I would NEVER claim that people who do believe in Nibiru or Elenin's potential destructive power are fools. If they provide a rational explanation that flies in the face of some scientific communities' held beliefs, I will weigh it on the evidence provided and give my feedback.

One thing I find very interesting though is that almost ALL of the so called debunkers only rely on the scientific establishments theories to say it's rubbish and they hide it under the guise of proven science.

Proven science is one of the biggest oxy morons in the world in front of even military intelligence. Science cannot be proven any more than God. By definition scientific theories can only be the best approximation of truth generally accepted at any given time based on the consensus of the majority of the scientific community and on the evidence available at a given time.

It's funny and sad really.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
reply to post by jamsession

Hey, isnt that the drunk moose that got stuck in a tree about a week ago?

nope, it was that dead horse called elenin which cost me -500 ats points dude

instead, i should've reiterated what's been told a countless times in the gazillion threads opened up in this subject: a celestial body with such a mass as the supposed nibiru (which is non-existant of course) would've caused the hell to break loose on our poor lil earth in no time.

but who am i telling all this? they just won't listen. plain ignorance is the most stubborn thing one has to fight, which fight will result in ultimate fail. you just can't defeat it.

say what? hopefully, i'll be here on jan. 1, 2012 and i swear i'll enjoy every single moment where i'll be pointing at this bunch, laughing lmfao style. i'll laugh at the benevolents, and i'll laugh at some nutjobs who sold everything, gave up their lives and fled to the mountains of tibet, nepal, etc. god knows where. take my word on it. and that joyful, heartily laughter will be much more valuable than 500 ats points for sure.

sticking to science and denying real ignorance is being rewarded with penalties these days. okay, nuff said. i'm on topic.

elenin is neither nibiru (which does not exist), nor anything else. and sitchin was a fraud.
edit on 14-9-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Stumbled upon this rather interesting video about Nibiru and Elenin. Never had much of an interest of this whole subject, but what this guy is trying to build here makes few "why not" bells rining. Maybe too much new ageish subjects for the hardcore sceptics (ie. numerology, dimensional shift, time acceleration) out there, but hey it's right around the corner so we'll see it soon with our own eyes anyway.

But while waiting, here goes: vimeo.com...

Might be already linked under the topic earlier. Sorry about that if does.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Frustrated84 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2011 by Frustrated84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
*** ATTENTION ***

Any further OFF TOPIC or UNCIVIL POST and you will be POST BANNED !

Thanks Mod - I was getting sick of answering their stupid comments...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Actually when this whole thing started people were throwing around terms like gravitational lensing. EU theory didn't get brought up until James McCanney, one of the big names in EU theory, stated on his website that Elenin and earthquakes have nothing to do with EU theory. Of course when I have brought this up in the past I have been told that his opinion doesn't count. So, not only are these Elenin believers not listening to mainstream scientists, they're not listening to the experts in the fringe sciences they are trying to use for their theories. It just goes to show this whole thing isn't about being open minded, it's just a group of people being contrarian and hoping that the world will end.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join