It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
Can someone please explain to me why so many of the public buy the official story of the collapse of these storage shelves?

Oh yeah, because the planes hit the bottom of the WTC and the WTC was designed like those packing shelves.

Complete fail dude.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nice Work! I really appreciate the effort you have placed in to gather all this information. From time to time, I would actually believe the "official" reason regarding the collapse of the WTC. However, the evidence gathered by others like you proves them wrong. The fact that a single plane could have brought down the whole tower was the glaring thing to me. Once again, nice work!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Excellent thread well done, it obviously is striking a nerve in the delusional who can do nothing but throw obscenities at the truth.
That in itself is a win.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Instead of just spouting off, why dont you take each point presented in the video and present a rebuttal.
Yes i know it will take you a very long time, but if you really want to come off as more than a troll with anger issues, it is the way forward.
Good luck and i am looking forward to your rebuttal.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
WTC 7 Quote from Wikipedia

On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the WTC collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm.[1] The collapse began when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of the east mechanical penthouse at 5:20:33 pm

Regarding Steven Jones Directly from Wikipedia

Jones' interests also extend to archaeometry, solar energy,[2][3] and, like many professors at BYU, archaeology and the Book of Mormon.[4] For example, he has sought radiocarbon dating evidence of the existence of pre-Columbian horses in the Americas,[5] and has interpreted archaeological evidence from the ancient Mayans as supporting his faith's belief that Jesus Christ visited America.[6]

www.wpi.edu...

John Barnnet piece.

Quote from James A. (Jay) Ierardi

The WTC fires were remarkable in two ways: first, for their sheer size, and second, for the fact that such a large area was ignited instantaneously. (Typical office fires start small and spread slowly, Ierardi says.) The towers were penetrated by planes canted at a 30-degree angle and a 45-degree angle, which immediately set four or five floors--each about an acre in area--ablaze. Barnett compares the jet fuel that doused those floors and flowed down elevator shafts to charcoal lighter fluid. With rapid flashover on so many floors, sprinkler pressure would have been inadequate, even if the water supply lines had not been severed by the aircraft. Ierardi speculates that the hijackers knowingly calculated the angle of their hits to overwhelm the buildings' fire-suppression mechanisms.

Irepresentativepress.blogspot.com...

lnterview with Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ... on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all,
but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

... Then we received an order from Fellini, we're going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn't look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn't really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I'm standing next to said, that building doesn't look straight. So I'm standing there. I'm looking at the building. It didn't look right, but, well, we'll go in, we'll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody's going into 7, there's creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we'll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Kevin McPadden interview

Later in the interview, McPadden reveals how he witnessed up close steel beams from the twin towers that had been symmetrically cut at perfect angles as is shown in this image - a clear sign that explosives were used. McPadden said that officials were acting very suspiciously and subsequently prevented people from getting near the beams.

He also highlighted the fact that "vicious security" was quickly set up around certain areas of ground zero and that people were barred from accessing certain areas for no reason and also had their cameras confiscated.

He also talked to numerous firefighters who acknowledged that they also heard secondary explosions, but said that "Obviously somewhere in their command structure, they were told to shut up."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Great post, lets not forget Barry Jennings: www.infowars.com...

He was the one true eye witness who mysteriously ended up dead in 2008.

As a Scientists at heart, and an Engineer by trade, I am insulted by the official story of 9/11. I am not out to look for a conspiracy and neither do I care for one however what I want to know is why create all this BS?

Why not just say something like:

"Those terrorists planted bombs in the buildings and brought them down, in combination with the planes that were flown into the towers"

Why create such a poor excuse and then try to run with it...and then have the audacity to tell those of us in the relevant fields that everything we have learn't to date, through peer review backed by established scientific academia - that we are all wrong, that the science on that fateful day, defied all rules and performed the impossible...bullisht.

I feel more sorry for the gullible fools who are too scared and/or ignorant to face up to the facts: "The events on that fateful day did not play out how we are being told they did".

Forget conspiracies and all that jazz, I am talking about sound scientific facts and logic - the story does not stand up to it.

Instead of doing those people justice, the innocent folks who gave their lives on that day...The people sitting on this rubbish pile have made a mockery of it all. Instead of showing their strength in dealing with the tragedy they gave more fuel to their enemies who are sitting back and laughing.

And you know who laughed the hardest that day, Israel (or rather those in power at the time who were pulling the strings).

We all lost something that day, all of us...our humanity.
edit on 12-9-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I made a new thread to post this video but it was deleted for some reason so I will post it here.

The best 9/11 short I've seen. Please share.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
WOW!!!! What a great compilation of evidence, although I have known for some time now it was indeed a cover up. Thanks to the wonderful minds here at ATS!!

What saddens and even angers me is the people of the United States are played for fools. We have been fed a bunch of B.S. for years and are expected to eat it!!?? With that said, are we expected to respect our authorities? Are we expected to forget and move on with our tail between our legs and do nothing about it?

So....we have a petition to sign. What will that do? I honestly do not think we can do anything about anything until we completely hire a new form of Government. All of the old mundane farts need to go and we need to vote in the "least expected to win" in order for change to happen. Is that even going to bring about a better Government?

What is really going to bring about change to the United States of America? How do we as the People change it for our self because if WE do nothing....nothing will change.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Yeah, lets also not forget about the woman who lost her Husband in the attacks. She was the one who started the investigation and put a lot of time into compiling the Truth....died in a "plane crash". Beverly Eckert was on the phone with her husband until his final moment......

On his birthday she flew to their home state...but she didn't make it.

www.cbsnews.com...

There are others who after Sept. 11th were killed or committed suicide. They no longer can voice their opposition to the original "story".

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

edit on 12-9-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

Well that was a interesting Video and i enjoyed watching it...but you know what....It is amazing how it explains absolutely nothing on the actual collapse....Now i must ask you something...i have taken the time to view this video and i would like to know if you have taken the time to do the same....and since you don't want to address issues in the thread you put just this video here...done by the History Channel......Interesting i don't know what to say...but thank you for your efforts....just a note....when you take a video off of youtube do you read the comments on it.....because they can be very enlightening also.

IT has done nothing to sway my opinion on the structural collapse of Bldg seven and if you look at NISTS own model...i ask you, did the building come down like this.

and were the fires sooo uniform that they caused a simultaneaous collapse across all supporting columns

Christ almighty... this is one of the worst pieces of disinformation spread by the Truth Movement, ever. I am a fond supporter of facts, and I have a fact for you. That was a single simulation done by NIST that specifically DID NOT INCORPORATE DAMAGE INTO THE COLLAPSE MECHANICS. I can repeat that, so that hopefully you will read this and understand that your argument is not an argument at all:

NIST did two, count them [ONE... TWO] simulations. I have to stress this in every thread I've seen this used in. ONE simulation was done with no damage factored in. The OTHER simulation, which is almost always conveniently forgotten, DID have the damage factored in. This is important to know. In their second simulation, the damage from the collapse of WTC 1 allowed approximately 8 floors to buckle near the base of the building (around 7th floor really). This means there is an explanation for the 8 floors of freefall that I see toted around as evidence of controlled demo.

I'm not done! I have a video, so anybody with two ears had better listen!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-9-2011 by Varemia because: fixed a plurality in the first sentence. Piece to pieces

edit on 12-9-2011 by Varemia because: fixed a sentence malfunction

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yesterday on our national TV they covered the whole evening about 9/11 and it should be remembered every year it were indeed the 102 minutes that changed the world and if the real truth about 9/11 came out it will be the biggest change in man's history because then every event with allot of questions will be doubted and sorted out to the bottom.

Peace for all the souls that lost life on that day!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Brilliant post! I am actually wondering why some people who have already listened to the explanations on why the 9-11 attack is suspicious still believe in the official story.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
well this video done by John Cole helps with that Nat Geo video...it shows and debunks everything Nat Geo had stated....i mean really.....nat geo......good find M8.....and hope this just helps to further what is being said.

Oh, ive seen it some good time ago, big kudos to him for doing that. But i seen this NatGeo doc when it was premiered, and remember me n my friend who is a fitter couldnt believe our eyes, how such a idiotism could be shown on such respected channel, thermite not able to melt steel, when it was created for this purpose (easy welding of rail tracks). This was a very important example how media are being steered and even most prestigious educational entity would not blink an eye in dumbing people down, if it's serves hands who feed them. Rupert Murdoch playing a waiter for this stinking dish.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

THIS IS AWSOME! hands down, your a top notch reseacher! you neeed to go public, biral, post this everywhere!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Thank you so much Verm for showing that simulation as it confirms exactly what i was showing...stars for you...in their simulation that you just showed...it Shows a twisting and buckly of the structure...but is this what we truely saw on the day...you tell me...

And i see you have not lost your aggressive ways when trying to make a point....There really isn't any need for it...make your point and counter respectfully....I for one did not see building 7 twist and buckle as one would expect with the uneven burning of fires, you have made my point for me very gracefully star for you...

well i decided not too...as i just could not bring myself to it.

but here i will give you yet another chance to view with an open mind.

NOTE: just to add that in the History Chanel vid they had to come up with a reason for the quick spread of the fire....come on MAGIC...as they say it was the diesel storage for the backup generators.

oh just one more thing...looky here...a video for anyone who has eyes and ears(sorry just quoting Verm)

edit on 093030p://f00Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://f04Monday by plube because:see note

edit on 093030p://f12Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://f13Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thank you for creating this thread. It is well laid out and full of detail. Stuff like this is what makes ATS worth visiting.S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join