It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what a marine told me about the pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
idk how to start this but here itgoes:

me and my buddies were hanging out having some beers *snip*.

then we all started to talking about the conspiracies about 9/11 and then they were making fun of me cause i go really deep into these things. so im telling my side of whats happend and then.....

this marine which i know 'CARLOS' said " you know what really happend on the pentagon" ; of coursei asked WHAT.

hes said " you know how no on died on that certain building" i then said ok with this face

then i thought about maybe they destroyed the building or w.e to delete documents.

THEN he just stared at me with very odd face, like i knew what happend.
then he started to say" the only reason it happend was because the pentagon had or HAS a very powerful weaspon inside that was going to be leaked if the explosion nver happend.

right after he said that HE STOPPED stating anything and then i keptasing HOW do you kow this is this true or you messing with us and he did not wass answer he then ignored me like if hewas saying to much cause was the only one who kept tryna know more.

now idk if he was lying or being serious but he seemd very very serious about this topic.

idk if its true or not but im just tryna figure if this could of been the real reason.

Mod Note: Removed drug reference. Terms & Conditions.
edit on 9/11/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ehm yeah...

a so called slip of the tongue from a marine named ´CARLOS´ isn´t exactly going to cut it.

sorry

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

You need to read the illuminatus trilogy

All will become clear to you then.

The Illuminatus! Trilogy
en.wikipedia.org...!_Trilogy

SPOILER WARNING

The plot meanders around the globe to such far-flung locations as Las Vegas (where a potentially deadly, secret U.S. government-developed mutated anthrax epidemic has been accidentally unleashed); Atlantis (where Howard, the talking porpoise, and his porpoise aides help Hagbard battle the Illuminati); Chicago (where someone resembling John Dillinger was killed many years ago); and to the island of Fernando Poo (the location of the next great Cold War standoff between Russia, China and the USA).

The evil scheme uncovered late in the tale is an attempt to immanentize the eschaton (a catchphrase coined by Eric Voegelin), a secret scheme of the American Medical Association, an evil rock band, to bring about a mass human sacrifice, the purpose of which is the release of enough "life-energy" to give eternal life to a select group of initiates, including Adolf Hitler. The AMA are four siblings who comprise four of the five mysterious Illuminati Primi. The identity of the fifth remains unknown for much of the trilogy. The first European "Woodstock" festival, held at Ingolstadt, Bavaria, is the chosen location for the sacrifice of the unwary victims, via the reawakening of hibernating Nazi battalions from the bottom of nearby Lake Totenkopf. The plot is foiled when, with the help of a 50-foot-tall incarnation of the goddess Eris, the four members of the AMA are killed: Wilhelm is killed by the monstrous alien being Yog-Sothoth, Wolfgang is shot by John Dillinger, Winifred is drowned by porpoises, and Werner is trapped in a sinking car.

The major protagonists, now gathered together onboard the submarine, are menaced by the Leviathan, a giant, pyramid-shaped single-cell sea monster that has been growing in size for hundreds of millions of years. The over-the-top nature of this encounter leads some of the characters to question whether they are merely characters in a book. This metafictional note is swiftly rejected (or ignored) as they turn their attention to the monster again. The threat is neutralized by offering up their onboard computer as something for the creature to communicate with to ease its loneliness. Finally, Hagbard Celine reveals himself as the fifth Illuminatus Primus; he has been playing both sides against each other in order to keep balance. He is a representative of the "true" Illuminati, whose aim is to spread the idea that everybody is free to do whatever they want at all times.

edit on 11-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I think I caught something in there about a secret weapon in the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
well he wasnt smoking that grass btw this is no B.S story o just get starsand flags this is real and im tryna figure if this is a type ofconspiracy that falls under the 9/11 conspiracy theories

link   
lol, my mate told me he had been to the moon in his car.....it doesnt mean its true

A secret weapon hidden in that part of the pentagon....yea...right, m'kay

link   
A service member drinking and bulls#ing a bunch of stoned civilians is hardly newsworthy.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Beer + *snip* + conspiracy theories = an awful lot of B# being created

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
well he wasnt smoking that grass btw this is no B.S story o just get starsand flags this is real and im tryna figure if this is a type ofconspiracy that falls under the 9/11 conspiracy theories

are you still high or something

come on now, you can do a little better at English than this.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

try to make up a better story for your next thread
2nd

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

With all respect I have to say that the story makes no sense at all.(Unless it's smoke and mirrors ) The fact that 2 trillion went missing that day and is still never talked about or investigated by our leards etc, is all you need to know. Ad to that the comment about the missing money in your thread and it would seem once again we are suppose to believe in a ray gun and not look at the obvious facts. This comes also at a time when 9/11 is on its 10th yr anniversary and there is a great number of people talking about it.

Thanks for the thread...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Sometimes the tidbits you get from low ranked military people (with top secret clearances), can be quite enlightening, albeit, impossible to verify without getting shot

I know because I tricked one guy into revealing info about crash retrieval teams that have had ops in Arizona.. When he realized what he had told me, he got really scared, but I assured him I wouldn't squeal on him, ever..

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

easy there you gotta expect a little bashin for a post like that dont take it personal and know that for every negative reply there are 100 interested readers who dont respond

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
wow you ATS people are a bunch of Aholes..........

he wasnt drinking nor smoking btw being high for me doesnt chnge anything nor the way some one speaks or looks ok.

hmmm i knew this was gonna happen aswell all u people bashin me cause YOU all think its all made up
edit on 11-9-2011 by burntoast because: (no reason given)

Not to be rude but.........with a story like that...and under the circumstances you stated....what exactly did you expect?

link   

Don't take it too harshly man... Many ATS users have been dumbed down by youtube and they already lacked imagination to begin with.. Like you see in many posts here...

Just laugh it off and continue telling your experiences, I believe youi because I have done this myself a few times to military people.. I have always had a talent for getting information out of people through subterfuge..
edit on 11-9-2011 by alienreality because: eta detail

link   
Im interested. And I wouldnt doubt a secret powerful weapon. but what sort of person is this "Carlos"? could be messing with you.

see signature

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You cant work out what happened here?

They know youre a conspiracy nut, they take the mickey and thenthey feed you some lies and are probably now reading this thread pissing themselves laughing at you.

Its a wind up, nothing more.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i understand but why is it that you gtta bash someone who has somethng tosay its not just only my thread i bet.

i know these people who bashed my threads are going around bashing others peoples threads.

im just tryna see if this has been around the conspiracy about 9/11 thats all not tryna get bashed or anything

just trolls outthere

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join