It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Christian Prophecy--Local Status Check Requested

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I don't know where to post this prophecy. It is in reference to Revelation 6:12-17. Jesus describes the Great Warning in a recent message from Heaven.

Do not be fearful of The Warning await it with joy

Wednesday 7th September 2011 23.45 hours

My dearly beloved daughter tell My precious children that they must not be fearful of The Warning. Many will feel frightened and this is understandable. But they must listen carefully to Me. I will come to each of you. You will see Me and feel Me in your heart and soul. My presence will flood your souls with the purest of love and compassion so you should be joyful. At last you will see Me and your soul will be enveloped with love and excitement.

For sinners and unbelievers most of them will simply be relieved that I exist. For their witness of My Holy Presence will be the blood that is needed to flood their souls with the nourishment missing for so long. Many will suffer the torment, as I endure, when they see their sins unroll before them. Heartbroken when they see how they have offended Me they will beg Me to forgive them.

Children over the age of reason will also see how they, too, offend me through sin. In many instances those children who deny My existence, although they are aware of the truth, will run to Me. They will ask Me to embrace them and will not want Me to let them go.

Even the most hardened sinners will fail not to be affected by this supernatural event. Children you must ignore rumor. Ignore stories which are sensational. There is nothing to fear. The Warning must be awaited with pure joy in your hearts.

I await the time with so much love in My heart when I will pour out My Divine Mercy over each of you everywhere throughout the world. This is the moment when, afterwards, you will realise how fortunate you, of this generation, are. How can you not recognise the mercy that will be shown to mankind? In the past so many souls died in grievous sin. Now, all sinners will finally understand the truth at last.

It is not easy for My children to acknowledge the existence of Me or My Eternal Father. Without proof of a material kind many do not want to get to know Me. Many have no interest or belief in the divine realm. This event will open their eyes to the simple fact that life does not end on earth. It continues for eternity. That is the reason why they must prepare their souls.

The warning will show them what they must do to rectify this. Remember children I am your savior. I love you all in a way that is beyond your comprehension. Await My arrival with love and calmness. Fear not the dramatic spectacle in the sky and the color of the rays which will be spread everywhere to herald My arrival. This will prepare you for the moment.
Please pray that all mankind will feel joy in their hearts for this event will mean salvation for mankind on a magnitude that will save so many souls and enable them to enter the new paradise on earth.

Your beloved Saviour

Jesus Christ

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I don't know what prophecy that is tied to because that is nowhere in the scripture. Jesus came to save all of mankind, but not all of mankind is going to accept him, they dont accept him now and they won't accept him then either, which is why he returns as a conqueror. Women are not prophets, and though God could use a woman he has always used men, and always used hebrew men, not gentiles.

Jesus is God, He was the prophecied Immanuel foretold by Isaiah and fulfilled by John the Baptist the baptist when John said "in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God" and then says that Jesus is the Word made flesh, the Living Word and that he made the world but was not of the world and he walked amoung his people and they knew him not.

Jesus was Yahweh in the flesh, "Yahweh" means "the Lord" in hebrew. Jesus Is the Word, and he is God and is He who we refer to as Yahweh. The jews don't believe Jesus is God because they adhere to the doctrine that God cannot be contained in a man, but by believing this they truly believe that God is a liar and that he is not all powerful and cannot do whatever He wishes.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

An interesting prophecy, for sure.

Several folks have come forward in the last month asserting that God is going to demonstrate Himself in a very dramatic way to all mankind in the near future.

It is certainly His nature to give even sinners repeated chances to know Him.

Time will tell.

Thanks much for sharing that.

Here's the Scripture you referred to:

>
New International Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
THE HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®, NIV®
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by Biblica.
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Would prefer not to disagree. However, this is important enough, I think I must.

Actually, the Apostle Paul spoke in the NT of woman prophetesses with approval and praise.

We also have Joel, I Cor 12-14 and Mark 16:17-20 that assert the validity of such.

And, the more accurate prophets in my 64 years have been humble women of little or no fame. It seems they are more willing to pay the price of walking close and intimately with God sufficiently for Him to bless their prophetic anointing and giftings.

I have known very few men, first hand, who were very accurate prophetically at all. 1-3 only. Men seem to get their egos in the way of the message far too often.

Thanks for your kind replies on this thread.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

PRAISE GOD. What a wonderful testimony!

Certainly there are both fallen and God's loyal angels.
Certainly both are active in the affairs of man.

Certainly the fallen angels are busy about the GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES that Scripture warns about.

I'll post shortly a link to a youtube narrative/prophecy about the quakes around the ring of fire being roughly 188 days apart . . . and the meaning of the locations also being prophetic . . .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

All:

Here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

"THE BIRTH OF TRIBULATION"

He asserts that larger the quakes on the Pacific Ring of Fire began in CONCEPTION, Chile . . . then 188 days later at CHRIST'S CHURCH, NZ . . . then SENDAI, Japan--which translates to 1,000 generations . . . he cites Biblical ref's to "1,000 generations" . . . one being about God's promises are forever . . . at least 1,000 generations . . .

Here's a graphic that goes with such assertions:

The Concepcion quake of 8.8 was at a full moon . . . The NZ quake at CHRIST'S church was on a new moon and about 5500 miles from CHRIST'S CHURCH 7.1 quake.

He mentions that the "ring of fire" is the last push before birth. He's postulating that we are witnessing the birth of THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

The SENDAI 9.0 quake was about 6,000 miles from CHRIST'S CHURCH and was on a NEW MOON.

Yellowstone would be about 5,400 miles from Sendai. San Francisco would be about 5,000 miles. . . . Sep 12 would be a full moon--3 days from Sep 15--188 days from Japan's quake (I haven't calculated the days to verify his math on that).

The graphic also has 2 charts showing 6-8 mag quakes and volcanic eruptions graphs going near vertically up in increases the last several years.

edit on 12/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: adding graphic link

edit on 12/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: Adding details from the graphic

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by Logarock

Yea.....thats why Paul said I thank God that I have prophesied more than you all.

I sure greatly agree.

To me, folks miss the whole . . . purpose of God's interactions with man--to try and shove ALMIGHTY GOD into a pseudo-pretend tidy little box 2000 years old.

He's ALIVE, ACTIVE, INVOLVED, eager for dialogue, for a dance . . . His still small voice communications may not fit our notions of what we'd like. Nevertheless, it must be in our best interest else He'd do it differently!

Much appreciate your assertion. Thx.

Well, I is good to see that someone has figured out how God really works, what He really wants and how Hes going to do it. Next time I see Him I will ask why I havent heard of you before! lol

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogarockWell, I is good to see that someone has figured out how God really works, what He really wants and how Hes going to do it. Next time I see Him I will ask why I havent heard of you before! lol

God is certainly toooo BIG to have 'all figured out.'

However, His Word (in the Bible) is sufficient to help individuals establish an active relationship with HIM. Given who HE IS, it must be ON HIS terms.

And, there is a lot of information about the END TIMES that we can at least use as a rough structure about what to expect. We may not come close to having all the sequence figured out. Yet, there are some aspects of the sequence that are relatively clear for those who care to pay attention.
edit on 12/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: spelling on "to"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I have known very few men, first hand, who were very accurate prophetically at all. 1-3 only. Men seem to get their egos in the way of the message far too often.

Thanks for your kind replies on this thread.

Yea like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos, ect, ect. Anyway everybody...another ego expert! This is a generation like others in the past THAT DEMAND God send them prophets of thier own liking. The gerneration that has been tought that God seeks to "dance"! Running about listening for the "small voice". Christ lifted up His voice in the temple. Gods word is like a hammer breaking rocks.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogarockWell, I is good to see that someone has figured out how God really works, what He really wants and how Hes going to do it. Next time I see Him I will ask why I havent heard of you before! lol

God is certainly toooo BIG to have 'all figured out.'

However, His Word (in the Bible) is sufficient to help individuals establish an active relationship with HIM. Given who HE IS, it must be ON HIS terms.

Oh yea it will be on His terms. Yes folks can estblish a relationship with Him by the bible. But like in the case of John in his day God still speaks through men even today with messages to the church the world..whatever.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogarockYea like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos, ect, ect. Anyway everybody...another ego expert!

Uhhhhhh . . . there seems to be a failure to communicate here . . .

I was speaking of modern day Christian prophets IN MY PERSONAL experience.

OF COURSE the Biblical prophets--including the women Paul mentioned--were authentic and accurate.

This is a generation like others in the past THAT DEMAND God send them prophets of thier own liking.

That may be true of this generation.

It is NOT true of this poster.

I've sought God earnestly over my 64 years . . . and to hear WHATEVER HE had to say to me directly, specifically through accurate and valid prophetic ministry as well as through HIS WORD. HE knows that, whether anyone else does, or not.

The gerneration that has been tought that God seeks to "dance"!

Welllllllllllllllllllll, Many folks walking intimacy with God recognize HIS desire to dance with them metaphorically and otherwise. Christ died for RELATIONSHIP--and to restore our RELATIONSHIP with THE FATHER. It's all about RELATIONSHIP.

Running about listening for the "small voice". Christ lifted up His voice in the temple. Gods word is like a hammer breaking rocks.

So, you ripped the Scriptures out of your Bible and burned them about God's stilll small voice?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
I don't know where to post this prophecy. It is in reference to Revelation 6:12-17. Jesus describes the Great Warning in a recent message from Heaven.

Do not be fearful of The Warning await it with joy

Wednesday 7th September 2011 23.45 hours

Oh let me go out on a limb and say this is NOT anything that should be taken seriously. This spirit has been around for some time and shows up periodically. Now here is a case were knowing scripture well will keep this spirit exposed and in your view.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogarockYea like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Amos, ect, ect. Anyway everybody...another ego expert!

So, you ripped the Scriptures out of your Bible and burned them about God's stilll small voice?

No neither do I seek to make law out of it....that God to be speaking has to speak in a still small voice. Which by the way was an audible voice. So unless you hear Him speaking I would be carefull calling voices from withing any such thing as the still small voice. Besides God was trying to show the man that He and he can speak softly but cary a big stick.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not going to pretend to understand any of that chart you showed me, some of that stuff seemed strange to me, like this "blue star" and this planet X/nibiru junk.

Nibiru was the babylonian name for Jupiter, not some dead world out passed pluto, and Elenin can't be a real star, or we'd all be incinerated long before it ever got to earth because blue stars burn the hottest, and even though the earth is supposed to be destroyed by fire i do not believe it has anything to do with Elenin.

Some of what you speak of has to do with sumerian stuff that was translated by Zecharia Sitchin and is very controversial because he believed the pictographs were a literal represenation of something that happened and not some myth about boogeymen from the stars.

The earthquakes now, THAT is something i can understand. In Revelation wasn't there supposed to be something about a blood red moon? It is my understanding three is supposed to be another sometime soon.

Whatever the hell these "anunnaki" are they cannot be Yahweh. It is my belief they are the so called "aliens" that have wings and look reptile like with long blonde hair that are actually fallen angels and not extraterrestrials like everyone else seems to be snookered into believing. These are the very same "Arryans" that Adolf Hitler was searching for and that drove him insane to the point of ordering the deaths of 25 million people, not just the 6 million jews but the 19 million Russians and who knows how many American and Brittish soldiers. These are also the very same fallen angels that created the nephilim and almost wiped out the human race until God put a stop to their reproducing.

edit on 12-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Not sure how to respond to your cryptic comments.

I've experienced God speaking to me in a 'still small voice within' and through a variety of other means.

I've experienced Him speaking emphatically but not QUITE audibly.

It would appear that we are to remain of different views on some such things, for now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't know what to do with the noise and seemingly massive amounts of disinformation about the astronomy stuff . . . wait and see what occurs . . . praying that God have HIS perfect will etc.

Stichin--agreed--I think LA Marzulli et all are right about Stichin. He's not my cup of tea.

Certainly I agree with you about the fallen angels et al. I am convinced they are a major aspect of the Biblically warned about GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES.

I do think the quake business is interesting. We should know soon if the 4th corner is going to follow the pattern. Sigh.

Thanks for your kind replies.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This video seems to be by a precious Christian sister--Ruby--that many would likely be prone to dismissing derisively.

www.youtube.com...

I think her comments about a 3 way split between Muslims, Russians and Chinese of the USA are interesting in light of Dimitru Duduman's dreams and visions.

I'm skeptical the Muslims will have that much clout in the North Central USA except maybe in pockets of Minn and Wisc . . . and maybe some areas of New England and Ohio etc. Certainly they will try. I think Patriots may well give them some trouble.

Duduman felt/saw that the Russians would be from the East Coast and through the gulf with the Chinese from the West coast and that they'd never quite meet up in the center before Tribulation was over.

Ruby's links, FWIW with the above video are:

Kuwait professor talking about biological warfare
www.youtube.com...

Levee Explosions
www.youtube.com...

Couple says Levee was Blown
www.youtube.com...

They blew the levee to flood the 9th ward
www.youtube.com...

Martial Law
www.youtube.com...

Martial Law Executive Order Powers
www.youtube.com...

US: Mysterious Object Seen Over Virginia Beach
ww.sott.net...

Mysterious boom, shaking reported from Eastern Shore to Chesapeake
www.wvec.com...

Prophet Brian Carn
www.youtube.com...

Army Corps starts to blow up levee, flood 130,000 acres in Missouri
articles.cnn.com...

David Wilkerson, lover of Israel, dies in car accident
www.israeltoday.co.il...

Palestinians: Jerusalem is already ours May 01, 2011
www.israeltoday.co.il...

THIRD PALESTINIAN INTIFADA: All Arabs to March on Israel on May 15th
mycatbirdseat.com...

Ahmadinejad Claims Egyptian Riots Work of 12th Imam (Muslim Messiah)
www.newsrealblog.com...

Iran Says The End of the World Has Arrived
www.youtube.com...=60

Will the United Nations and the Vatican Rule Jerusalem? Yes.
kenraggio.com...

The Ark of the Covenant, Pt. 2
www.arkdiscovery.com...

The Third Temple
www.yisrayl-hawkins.com...

Palestinian UN diplomat: Palestinians prefer peace treaty with Israel by September www.americantaskforce.org...

Palestinians: Jerusalem is already ours
www.raptureforums.com...

Obama Plan: Temple Mount Under Arab-Muslim Sovereignty www.israelnationalnews.com...

'Israeli jets prepare in Iraq to strike Iran'
www.presstv.ir...

FEMA CAMP handbook
www.scribd.com...

Fracking will not cause this quake nor will harrp will cause this only the signing of the Pease treaty
en.wikipedia.org...

Prayer of Protection
www.youtube.com...

'Egyptians united against Israel'
www.youtube.com...

Obama calls for Israel's return to pre-1967 borders
www.cnn.com...

What are Rome's true intentions for Jerusalem's Temple
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Here's a very interesting doc I was not aware of before.

EDITING NOTE:

I'm putting this other link in first . . . the one last was the one I first came across but it's incomplete at that link. This one I'm now putting first seems to have the whole doc:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

==================================

life-tabernacle.net...

excerpts:

. . .
(By the way, he saw Fresno wiped out in the catastrophe.) This is super-normal knowledge.

5. He wrote about geology he had never learned, nor at 17 had there been time to learn that much. He was
given a vast knowledge of "faults" of which he was totally unaware. This is super-normal knowledge. When
checked later with a graduate geologist, it was found to be factual. Note: absence of birds. Birds and animals
flee an area just before earthquakes.

. . .

I seemed to find myself in Los Angeles. It was Los Angeles-it was bigger, much bigger, and busses and odd shaped cars crowded the city streets.

. . .

Something BIG was going to happen and I was going to be there. I looked up
at the clock down by that big theatre. It was 10 minutes to 4. Something BIG was going to happen. I walked
down the street. In the concrete in front of a theatre they had names of stars.

. . .

Then, when it came. How it came. Like nothing in God's world. Like nothing. It was the scream of a siren, long
and low, or the scream of a woman I heard having a baby when I was a kid. It was awful. It was as if
something- some monster- was PUSHING UP THE SIDEWALKS. You felt it long before you saw it, as if the
sidewalks wouldn't hold anymore.

. . .

A building dies just like a person. It gives way, some of the bigger ones did just that. They began to crumble, like an old man with palsy, who couldn't take it anymore. They crumble right down to nothing

. . .

But then I saw the streets of Los Angeles-and
everything between the San Bernardino mountains and L.A. It was all tilting toward the ocean, houses
everything that was left. I could see the big lanes-dozens of big lanes still loaded with cars-five lanes in one place,
and all the cars sliding the same way.

Now the ocean was coming in, moving like a huge snake across the land. I wondered how long it was, and I
could see the clock, even though I wasn't there on the Blvd.. It was 4:29. It had been half an hour. I was glad I
couldn't hear the crying any more. But I could see everything. I could see everything.

THE OTHER CITIES

=========================================================

This series of dreams rings true to me.

It's interesting that a graduate geologist checked the dreams geology info and verified that they were true when the 17 year old in 1937 had no geology knowledge at all.

I'm going to have to study this doc more.

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS in warning His people . . . and even the world.

edit on 12/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: First link's doc incomplete. Found a link with complete doc

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hello lonewolf,

True, God wishes all men to be saved but some have and will say no. Remember this message from Heaven and read the other messages at the link. He is going to try again with a " divine awakening" to save all souls. The Great Warning is going to happen. God never gives an exact date, people would wait to the last moment to change. There are many messages in prophecy especially of late preparing Christians. You know our human nature, God has to bring us along, prepare us. I underlined in the message because we know when it happens look to the sky,
something celestial is going to take place. St. Faustina was told by Our Lord we will see a cross in the Heavens.

I can share an older prophetic which shows the Great Warning is referred to in Revelation 6, the last verses in
the chapter.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks so much BOX IAN, for your comments and for posting the verses from Revelation 6.

Prophecy is a help for a people in a certain period of time. God explains His plan more, please read this excerpt from another message from Heaven. Lines up don't you think? I told lonewolf I would post it.

GOD SPEAKS WILL YOU LISTEN

June, 07

The Secrets of Man's Hearts

...My people lay aside your secret sins. Focus on your Jesus, not on this world. Remove the sins from your life now in the hour of mercy by the light of my spirit. All of mankind will soon have my light shine into their souls. Will you be able to withstand that day? Or will you cry to the rocks and the mountains to cover you and to try and hide from my presence? Better to be humble in my sight today than to wait until that hour. Take advantage of my mercies and graces today. For now is the acceptable time. Now is the day of salvation. Do not presume on my mercy. Cleanse your soul in my precious blood and make your soul acceptable in my sight today. The words of the Lord...

Revelation 6:12-17
And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood: [13] And the stars from heaven fell upon the earth, as the fig tree casteth its green figs when it is shaken by a great wind: [14] And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places. [15] And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains: [16] And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb: [17] For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join