It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breakings news: FBI confirms CREDIBLE ALQUAEDA THREAT on 9/11 anniversary

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by Ben81

"We have received credible information very recently about a possible plot directed at the homeland that seems to be focused on New York and Washington, D.C.," a senior administration official told CNN.

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden weighed in Friday, saying the information was derived off information gleaned from the May raid against former al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

U.S. ramps up security in face of 'credible' 9/11 threat

edit on 9/9/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Okay first off the article contadicts itself entirely, either they "have received credible information very recently" or "the information was derived off information gleaned from the May raid". If this information is credible and they waited until 2 days before the anniversary after knowing of it since May then they planned this to look like it was just sudden "Intel work" and make themselves look useful.

I think it's a false flag, if they did recover intel about an attack do you think al Qaeda would'nt be smart enough to realize this and change their plan? I think it's just a way to gain more glory for the Bin Laden raid and wouldn't put it past them to stage the interception of something while making us accept more intrusion of our liberties.

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by rjmelter
You dont have to be a brain surgeon to put 2 and 2 together (which equals 4 btw if you were curious of the answer).

Wow!...Thanks for the math lesson.

I always suspected I missed something when I fell asleep that day in first grade.......

Are you always this condencending to opinions that you do not agree with?

------> This is what you said ------->

I think it's a false flag, if they did recover intel about an attack do you think al Qaeda would'nt be smart enough to realize this and change their plan? I think it's just a way to gain more glory for the Bin Laden raid and wouldn't put it past them to stage the interception of something while making us accept more intrusion of our liberties.

In what way does the raid bring "glory"? and you are assuming there is an "interception", Therefore you have already decided that the Government has plotted against the people. Well first off your observation is way too vague. You think the ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is out to get the American citizens?? The Government is so big now and soo loose they couldn't stage anything if they wanted to because the left side doesnt know what the right is doing. It gets so old hearing all the conspiracies theories against the government by people who don't even put forth the effort to see how each part plays a role in the next. There are DEF corrupt people in our Government... but our entire Government is not corrupt... but yes it does need fixing. It annoys me everytime I hear this type of ignorance on ATS.

Do the research... figure out how it really works.

I am in the Law Enforcement field and I know first hand it does not happen how most of the ignorant people here on ATS think. I've said it before and I'll say it again. ATS is a breeding ground for paranoid individuals to get more paranoid and more delusional. Do yourself a favor... go schedule an appointment with your mayor or representative... talk to him, ask him questions.... figure out how the sytem really works. Then come back to ATS and post something with some MERIT.
edit on 10-9-2011 by rjmelter because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2011 by rjmelter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the last couple of days here in nyc all the newspapers front pages aree about this attack

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"Terrorism is the best political weapon
for nothing drives people harder
than a fear of sudden death". - Adolf Hitler

That is all.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
the left side doesnt know what the right is doing.

This is how secrets are kept.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
"Terrorism is the best political weapon
for nothing drives people harder
than a fear of sudden death". - Adolf Hitler

That is all.

I will bet you my 50$ dollars that nothing will happen tomorrow and as for these three people arrested really? wheres the proof that they ever even arrested at all? and i will bet you that on monday it will be just another regular day and the media may will forget everything on what happended on Sunday.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
9/11 was an inside job, and anyone who can't see that is either a complete idiot, or else they are part of that system of oppression.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by Ben81

Could you supply a few more details about how this is now actually confirmed?

I don't happen to be listening to CNN at the moment!

According to an article I read on Drudge, the unconfirmed source is a paid CIA informant, who they claim has been a reliable source of intel in the past. Who knows what the MSM is trying do with this, take it as you will. I personally think they just expect something and are trying to cover their ass if God forbid something did happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
It's weird that the TPTB/MSM are making sure we know that when something happens, it will be homegrown terror. It's almost as if they're making sure we know why our rights will be further eroded. It's our fault and our protection.
No sign of US entry for terror plot

That is the whole point. Really ... 10 years later we are still worshiping at the altar of 911? The whole point is to keep the the quivering masses of Amerikans quaking in their boots at the mere mention of the Boo. Keep them on a emotional roller coaster and they will accept ANYTHING.

After all ... remember where we were? HERE WE ARE. Imagine where we will be ... if the quivering, quaking wusses called Amerikans don't wake up from their 911 TRANCE.

edit on 12-9-2011 by AgentC because: Add my video

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well looks like i own my bet
Can the mods please put this story into the HOAX section?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join