It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fight Is ON! – Ron Paul Slams Perry For Supporting Al Gore And Perry Retaliates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
It's hilarious that he is calling Perry a cheerleader for Gore. Because Perry was a cheerleader in college.

whats with all these cheerleaders seeking the presidency. the last cheerleader that was president almost bankrupted the global economy with his stupidity.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul is stuck hopelessly in third place at best with his 10% "Kook" support while Perry is taking the commanding lead. So yes this is hillarious.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Bad move by Rick Perry.

Do not give Ron Paul any attention. Ron Paul is the type to disappear on his own.

Just ignore him.

YES!!! Ignore truth at all cost! It ahs been working beautifully so far!

Long live the sheeple of the American herd!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Hey guys, he's baaaaaackkkk. You never get tired of trolling on Ron Paul do you? loving your avatar by the way, it is no secret you go to any measure to downplay Ron Paul but hey thats all you.

Let me remind you this time four years ago Fred Thompson was polling highest at 24% and Romney (13%) and Mccain were 3rd and 4th. And who ended up dropping out early? Fred Thompson! LMAO!

Who is polling 3rd this time around with double digits? Ron Paul? NO WAY!

Please understand how politics runs, peaking and timing is the most crucial, not early polls. It only matters how Ron Paul is doing in the early primary and caucus states but you wouldn't care because you hate Ron Paul anyways, you'll do ANYTHING and say ANYTHING to get ANYBODY to not look at Ron Paul, boy you're so desperate, truly the sheeples shepard

edit on 7-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The gist of Perry's response: "Ron Paul think Reagan Bad! Reaganomics Good! Paul Bad!"

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Do you honestly believe a guy at his age could run a country for 8 years after a year of campaigning? He would be hittin 80 lol. The only thing he will be worried about in a few years is who wipes his rear end and feeds him his pudding in some fancy home for the aged his white supremicist backers set him up in. Hahahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Al gore is cool. He wants us to recycle toilet paper and i say why not?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Al gore is cool. He wants us to recycle toilet paper and i say why not?

Toilet paper degrades and deteriorates into uselessness.
Much like a Ron Paul campaign. Hahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Again you back peddle when your points get destroyed, you went from Ron Paul is polling horribly so he can't be president to, fine maybe he can be president but he's still old!

On the topic of Ron Paul's health, he regularly exercises and can bike miles on end in Texas heat.

What are you going to come up with next? keep back peddling, I like it.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Backpeddling???
I am on firm footing, Ron Paul is not the front runner.
A guy who comes out of nowhere is stomping him into non existance. The only talk is Perry vs Romney so nobody is going to care what the other obvious losers have to say at this point. Until the day Ron Paul becomes front runner, you are the one living in fantasy land with no leg to stand on. Of course it is my opinion that day will never come, hahaha.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
I'm not a fan of this type of politics, I'd rather Ron Paul focus on his own game than just slandering Rick Perry. I prefer Ron Paul but to win people over he needs to tell them what hes all about, not what Rick Perry has done in the past.

It's not slander if it is true. This is a smart move it focuses more attention on Ron Paul as the other candidates seek to defend themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

I'm not a fan of this type of politics, I'd rather Ron Paul focus on his own game than just slandering Rick Perry. I prefer Ron Paul but to win people over he needs to tell them what hes all about, not what Rick Perry has done in the past.

It's not slander if it is true. This is a smart move it focuses more attention on Ron Paul as the other candidates seek to defend themselves.

All this does is just put Romney more out in the cold with less exposure, helping Perry to build his skyrocketting lead. Ron Paul's good ole' boys down there in Texas must be proud of him, aiding Perry like this.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by hawkiye

All this does is just put Romney more out in the cold with less exposure, helping Perry to build his skyrocketting lead. Ron Paul's good ole' boys down there in Texas must be proud of him, aiding Perry like this.

You sound like the classic, " he has no chance of winning so let's ignore him" sheeple of the world.
Do YOU dislike RP's message? Do YOU like Perry's? I say run all politicians through a personal sniff test and see who smells the least like a politician. I have never voted republican but this time I am voting for a man that "feels" right and doesn't stink like a corporate goon. I think anybody who is against RP is either a shill, a devoted democrat, or someone who only votes for the candidate they think can win. Grow a pair America!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion, making claims in a bubble, and generally being a classic troll. At least your good at something.

Now that I've addressed the garbage, I can move on.

On Topic

Ron will keep doing what he's doing, but let's be honest, the media really doesn't seem to have any intention of being fair or unbiased (regardless of the venue).

Dr Paul will have a very hard time getting the Rep nod considering all the liberals and half-baked conservatives (aka the social conservatives - read as Christians) that have crowded into the party from decades on decades of trying to broaden the tent so as to prevent any third parties.

The social conservatives are poison, pure and simple, to any party that hopes to concentrate on economic issues. Add to that, most Americans know next to nothing about history, the Constitution, or what Washington is really like and you've got a pretty sad situation.

Libertarians are often called kooks for believing in the very things that created our prosperity to begin with (aside from slaves and cheap labor, because they did help a lot sadly).

The fact that a tool bag like Perry is being seriously considered or talked about shouldn't be surprising after people actually giving Sarah Palin any credibility at all.

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I never said Ron Paul was a frontrunner so you make it seem like I said that so you can back up your statement that I'm living in a fantasy land.

Rick Perry is only polling high because he is new and nobody really knows what he is about, all America knows is that he is the governor of a state that did well during a recession. When they find out the truth that he is as liberal as Obama, how do you think his frontrunner position will look? Yea, you have no idea what you're talking about, just follow trends all day long.

None of your points have any substance, you're just a bandwagon troll, oh Rick Perry is polling high so let's just put him on a pedestal, what are you, establishment?

Like I said before, you said Ron Paul only polled 10% so he had zero chance to win the nomination, I provided an argument with facts vs your miniscule troll opinion and all you had to come back with was 'he was old' poor you, backpeddling all day long because everything you say has 'no standing' you were always a troll and you always will be.

It is quite obvious everybody here can see right through you and your trolling, keep it up and you'll be banned just like kro32.
edit on 7-9-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Using fraudulent polls used by a fraudulent msm promoting a hated governor and calling it fact is not a real discussion. I have a hard time he is polling more than 5% in any poll besides incredibly far right wing neo con types looking at him as a savior. He will not take any votes away from Ron Paul and certainly not mine..I know Ricks record all to well to believe he is anything but a liberal democrat.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm no American, but I know Ron Paul seems to have a sense of reality, than the illusionists politicians we know.

But if anything, I hope RON PAUL is for real, cause Obama also did make promises of which he did the total opposite.

Well, if Ron does not live up, I suggest it's time you Americans do something about it, or it's FEMA camps for all.

Peace
edit on 7-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Do you honestly believe a guy at his age could run a country for 8 years after a year of campaigning? He would be hittin 80 lol. The only thing he will be worried about in a few years is who wipes his rear end and feeds him his pudding in some fancy home for the aged his white supremacist backers set him up in. Hahahaha

Regan was 69 when he took office as long as he is healthy age is irrelevant. I knew a man that was 80 years old that worked in the tobacco fields with me and people in their 20's had trouble keeping up with him. So if you go by the old saying wisdom comes with age. Then Ron Paul has tons more wisdom than the rest of the pack.

edit on 7-9-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
I nearly peed my pants laughing at the Perry campaign response to this ad by Paul:

The Perry campaign released this statement in response to the pummeling:

“Rep. Paul’s letter is a broadside attack on every element of President Reagan’s record and philosophy. Paul thought President Reagan was so bad, he left the GOP,” said [Perry spokesman Mark] Miner. “It will be interesting to hear Rep. Paul explain why Reagan drove him from the party at tomorrow’s debate on the grounds of the Reagan Library.”

In one part of the letter, Paul wrote, “There is no credibility left for the Republican Party as a force to reduce the size of government. That is the message of the Reagan years.”

Paul continued, “Thanks to the President and Republican Party, we have lost the chance to reduce the deficit and the spending in a non-crisis fashion. Even worse, big government has been legitimized in a way the Democrats never could have accomplished.”

Paul even went so far as to call Reaganomics, “warmed-over Keynesianism.”

The part that made me lol my pants off was the actual contents of the letter itself.

You really have to take the time to read this.

In the letter, Ron Paul explains that spending under Reagan exploded and that the administration didn’t live up to its promises to keep the debt under control. Then Ron goes on to PREDICT THE FUTURE as he explains the dangers behind exploding deficits. So in essence, the Perry campaign is saying Ron Paul is bad because HE IS TOO CONSERVATIVE

GREAT JOB PERRY

NICE COME BACK LOL

BUT THEN PERRY HAS THE GALL TO HOST THE LETTER ON HIS OWN CAMPAIGN SITE! IT'S LIKE PERRY IS ADVERTISING FOR PAUL ON HIS OWN DAMN WEB SITE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

edit on 7-9-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

I'll tell you what is even FUNNIER.....the way people enamour themselves to Political Party Candidates as if they were a FOOTBALL TEAM....except at least watching the Football Game....in the end....might bring a person some satisfaction.

The psychology behind ANY individual who seeks power finds itself akin to egocentricities and false notions of modesty....as a Politician spews their rhetoric of BEING CALLED UPON TO DO GODS WORK FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.

Makes me want to drink a twelve pack of Skunky beer as well as a large bottle of Jager....then puke!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I really really hate Perry. I hate to think what will happen if he gets elected.

I think a lot of my brothers here at ATS feel the same way.

He has way too much money backing him from very very high places.

His record is horrible as well. Even Rove is scared of him.

Something is amiss with this guy.
Any Bilderberg atendee running for office is not even debateable, they are corrupted, and they may talk like they're doing it for the American people, but that is not reality. Closed door meetings of the most powerful people in the world doesn't translate to "making the world a better place by working together", it's more like "let's merge our power to sculpt the world as we see fit".

Perry/Bilderberg 2012 -- Bumper sticker idea

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join