It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stargate Gateway of Midas City Turkey Connected to Mt Meru Stargate/Gateway in Peru?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Portals are not always carved by man, sometimes nature helps out. While a megalith structure like the temple of the sun is impressive, they cannot compete with a natural(or un natural) portal within a mountain itself. Romania, and the caucus mountains have a ton of shadey caves as well as cave "churches". And then there is Tibet(Namtso Lake and Tashi Do Monastery) and a slew of others. Mustang also has nearly inaccessable cliff dwellings and "hidden" relic sites. That one mountain in germany....ect. It's way bigger in number than twelve sites.

They use rock with piezoelectric qualitys, like granite...or magnetic effects from high metal content. Certain crystals can even be excited when hooked to an antenna(the whole concept behind crystal radios).
edit on 9/5/2011 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

This door is not carved on a mountainside - but your thread motivated my search and interest, so here's a bit of what I found. The door is on a carved house called Kaitangata on Mana Island off New Zealand; Kaitanga also is a Maori god who was married to the goddess Whaitiri and father of the Polynesian god-hero Tawhaki.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42dd03ab4aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Kaitangata was located on Mana Island, north of Wellington, on the West Coast of the North Island and was considered to be an important carved house.

KAITANGATA. (myth.), a son of the god Rehua. He was slain by Rupe (Maui-mua) in an accidental manner—P. M., 53. (For full story, see Maori part, p. 37.) The story is a very repulsive one, and is untranslatable as it stands, but is evidently not understood, or greatly corrupted. Te Pou-o-Whatitiri, the cause of Kaitangata's death, is one of the constellations. A ruddy glow in the sky is proverbially said to be the blood of Kaitangata (ka tuhi Kaitangata). 2. A man beloved by Whaitiri (Thunder). She was fond of human flesh, and, deceived by the name (Kai-tangata, “man eater,”) came to him and became his wife. (See Wohl., Trans., vii. 15, and 41.) Kaitangata was the father of Hema, who was the father of Tawhaki.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

If these portals were re-activated, don't you think that any government would keep it a secret and use it to their advantage for surprise attacks on another country?, that has been one of my fears all along.

I will agree that they could be useful for the basic population, but any advantage a war mongering country could get, they would keep it from us. I mean a surprise attack would guarantee victory and domination.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kreighton

If these portals were re-activated, don't you think that any government would keep it a secret and use it to their advantage for surprise attacks on another country?, that has been one of my fears all along.

Agreed, unfortunately. Still, I have a sense that the physical freedom to move about might imply spiritual freedom and as well, freedom from greed...

I will agree that they could be useful for the basic population, but any advantage a war mongering country could get, they would keep it from us. I mean a surprise attack would guarantee victory and domination.

Perhaps that's why they were closed. Also, I do wonder about conflict and competition between the "gods."

I've been searching these doors for a few hours now - very, very interesting. ...On one "thread," the Lycian tombs lead back to Urartu, and further back to Van the Steadfast, the Tree of Life and the Garden of Eden (according to some sources). Great pics too but not ready to post.

edit on 6/9/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
... I imagine if I looked hard enough I'd find people who think Smurfs are real.

That's in another thread

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Wow, no, never heard about! That sounds very interesting! Must dig into it when I get home, to busy at work...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

Kewl, have you gotten any results yet?

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hachi85

Hachi - This is an awesome photo - do you know where this is located so I can read about it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/422222e151f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kreighton

What causes you to think that sound and vibration come into play in possibly opening these doors for us on the third dimension can see them?, I'm curious because a couple years ago my mind couldn't sleep while my body did, and I ended up coming up with something of a design and project that still has a number of "bugs" in it before it can even be completed. The design follows what you suggest in opening doorways with music and energy.

In the book The Keys Of Enoch it makes reference to having music of "the 7 drums" something about the correct "beat" and "tune" and raising your body's vibration.

I'll have to go back and find the exact quote later.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Plotus: "Yes I'm a skeptic, and these guys are hucksters.... Of all the enormous amount of claims of otherworldly or mysterious or magical things, I have not experianced anything out of the ordinary, .....unless I was on '___', Mescaline or......... you get the idea"

________________________________________________________________________________________

I appreciate your skeptisism - however the book I'm reading is not a "huckster". Enoch is the great grandfather of Adam and is a book from the 'dead sea scrolls'.

These ideas are not obtain from doing drugs and are described an many ancient texts.

edit on 6-9-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

What causes you to think that sound and vibration come into play in possibly opening these doors for us on the third dimension can see them?, I'm curious because a couple years ago my mind couldn't sleep while my body did, and I ended up coming up with something of a design and project that still has a number of "bugs" in it before it can even be completed. The design follows what you suggest in opening doorways with music and energy.

In the book The Keys Of Enoch it makes reference to having music of "the 7 drums" something about the correct "beat" and "tune" and raising your body's vibration.

I'll have to go back and find the exact quote later.

Nikola Tesla may have been tapping into this sort of thing when he was recording radio waves.
Spooky Tesla Spirit Radio
www.instructables.com...

"My first observations positively terrified me as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night"

- Nikola Tesla, 1901 article "Talking With The Planets"

Dead Machines:
A review of The Ghost Orchid and electromagnetic voice phenomena

by Erik Davis
Originally ran in Revolting, August 1999
www.techgnosis.com...

From the moment that human beings started communicating with electrical and electromagnetic signals, the ether has been a spooky place. Four years after Samuel Morse strung up his first telegraph wire in 1844, two young girls in upstate New York kick-started Spiritualism, a massively popular occult religion which attempted to fuse science and seance. One of the movement's main newspapers was called "The Celestial Telegraph," and many of the spirits contacted by mediums were electricity geeks. Totally legit scientists like Thomas Edison, the radiographer Sir Oliver Lodge, and Sir William Crookes (inventor of the cathode ray tube you are probably reading this on) all suspected that spirits were real and that the afterlife was electromagnetic in nature. Edison even built a device to communicate directly with the dead.

I know it is slightly off topic, however I really think that the above are possibly more "modern" devices to perform similar actions as the gates. That of sending and receiving messages/ energy.....? LoL maybe? idk

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Biigs

So, if the right frequency, magnetic forces, and energies converged in one spot, you think it would be possible to produce some extra ordinary results ?

I believe - YES.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
The gates in Peru and Bolivia are not stargates like the movies or tv shows. In reality, it doesn't work like that, not at all.

I lived in the area for many years and some of my close friends had the chance to visit those places and had experiences beyond a normal explanation, but they didn't go thru it physically, not at all. The experiences described are more like a out of body experience, with entities or beings from a higher level or dimension. This beings can physically come to our side at will, but we can't walk in to their side with a camera and a gun.

Call these places "stargates" is just so hollywood, but maybe the real explanation is harder to believe for most of the people. You must have a really open mind to understand the mystical world of the andean people.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

Exactly what I'm trying to explain.

Your body does NOT go through the gateway only your MIND, your SPIRIT and your SOUL. Your flesh is not usable on the "other side".

Also these gateways are the entry points to the "brotherhood of light" the good angels. They are already in a higher vibrational state and must have high energy points in which to access the earth.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Kreighton

True name
en.wikipedia.org...

A true name is a name of a thing or being that expresses, or is somehow identical with, its true nature. The notion that language, or some specific sacred language, refers to things by their true names has been central to philosophical and grammatical study as well as various traditions of magic, religious invocation and mysticism (mantras) since antiquity.[1][2

And in spoken language a name is a vibration in the air right?
edit on 5-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

And in spoken language a name is a vibration in the air.

Wow - now that's a "light bulb" moment for me. This of course relates to "chanting"!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Aurvandil

Thank you so much for the link to www.andrewgough.co.uk

I haven't seen that site before - great information.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Thanks for the link to William Henry - looks like he's all over this subject. I think I've got more books to read!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

soficrow - thanks for that great information. Could be the Australian link - I'll have to research it more!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

MasterGemini - Thanks for that great info on Tesla. Looks like I've got lots more reading to do.

I love the collective intelligence of you ATS'ers!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Here's a painting called "The Railway Station at Perpignan", made in 1965 by Salvador Dali, the great Surrealist painter, despicting the experience (with symbolic motifs added) that he underwent a year or two earlier on top of Mount Canigou on the French/Spanish border when he passed through a portal and travelled into the past:
3.bp.blogspot.com...

The existence of the portal was re-discovered by the French priest Berenger Sauniere and the secret encrypted in his church at Rennes-le-Chateau, as revealed within the last few years in her book "The Portal" by the international author and playright Patrice Chaplim, the first wife of Charlie Chaplin's son, Michael.

I've been reading more about this and found some great parts:

Chaplin states in City of Secrets that the two Magdalene towers created a magnetic path that was connected to Egypt, thus energizing the land so that access to other dimensions was possible.

In Jacob’s dream, he has seen the opening between dimensions, normally only accessible to angels and prophets. According to Christian mystics and Gnostics, this Gate is available to all serious initiates. This ladder between the mundane and the heavenly realms is developed by practicing the ancient work of inner alchemy. As in Egyptian, Taoist, Vedic, Buddhist and Christian esoteric knowledge, one extends one’s sphere of possibilities with conscious breath work, meditation and using sacred sounds to vibrate and awaken the inner cauldrons of power, or energy centers.

The Djed Pillar or backbone of Osiris is a more ancient version of Jacob’s Ladder. Many of the Christian esoteric traditions are rooted in Sumerian and Egyptian practices, which included the opening of the five senses to awaken the sixth and beyond. Ritual anointing with aromas of a high frequency, such as spikenard, frankincense, myrrh and cedar was practiced by the Myrrhophores, priestesses of the temple such as Mary Magdalene, Hathor and Isis. Sacred sounds, chants and incantations were used to open doorways of perception and raise the djed, or kundalini.

Thanks for sharing this - it has some great information here.

Source

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So there would be no way to actually verify that the "Stargate" really worked?
All you would have is hearsay and everyone's individual experiences would be different?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join