It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush remembers 9/11 documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Did not see anyone else posting on this so I thought I would. If it has already been posted please just delete this one.

First I want to say that I have never thought that 911 was a "false flag"/ or even a "let them do it and then we will be able to do what we want" scenarios. But then I saw this documentary and know I have to think twice.

The first place they took the Pres was Barksdale AFB. Bush told a little story about how the young airman was driving the car too fast. He said that he told the driver "slow down! there is no Al Qaeda here". Later in the show when he was at Offutt AFB he tells up how there was a possibility the it was Al Qaeda that did it. There was no idea that it was Al Qaeda when he was still at Barksdale.

This got me thinking. What do you all think?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by remembering

Ohhh, was this the one done by NatGeo?
I wanted to watch that, and I've been waiting for a thread to be started on it. I haven't seen one and I browse this site literally every, single day, at least 10 times.
Could you please post a link if it's on Youtube?
I would but I have no idea how to properly embed, and I'm rather lazy on trying to figure it out ;p

And why would he make a statement like that anyway? I gotta see this.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Personally I think it was "known" of before it happened. I suspect I don't need to go into details.
that being said, however, My first thought was: I think perhaps what Bush said he said to the driver was an exaggeration of sorts. possibly for several reasons. To make himself seem witty, to sort of "spice" his story. I feel it failed..
He may have told the guy to slow down (I even doubt that much), But the Al Qaeda remark... Well, something tells me he may have said it to make it seem like he was witty enough (or remembers his history lessons) to already deduce who was involved. That was my first thought, But then I thought...

He isn't that smart...Did he just give himself away? Very interesting....I am unsure which of my two thoughts I lean to more.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I saw it on TV. I did not see any of it on Youtube yet. I am sure that it will be posted there soon though. But it looks as it might be on again on Sat the 3rd. My listing has it on 7 and 10 PM.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yeah i saw this last night too. The vice presidents wife was going on about how wonderful it was to be in the war bunker and about how there was even biscuits on doyley plates down there. wtf???.

I was also interested to see if they would show the 'nose out' footage but they didn't they only showed the second strike where the banner covers the action.

Dont like that little awol coward bush with his monkey gimp and piss hole eyes. This was just another 'rumour control' film, they make me sick...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon

Dont like that little awol coward bush with his monkey gimp and piss hole eyes. This was just another 'rumour control' film, they make me sick...

I just love this description of good ol dubya!

btw, I totally expect this little muppet to put his foot in his mouth sooner or later!
he just can't help trying to be witty....but it sure as hell don't suit him!
edit on 2-9-2011 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I watched what must have been the same program last night here in the UK.

It was called '9/11: Day That Changed the World'

When they were in the bunker, wasn't the president (via video link) talking about storming Iraq and the vice president saying that Al-Qaeda was in Afghanistan ?

Seems a bit odd.
edit on 2/9/2011 by diddy1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I really tried hard to watch it I say it was hard because Bush somehow gets my blood pressure up.Anyway I did catch that and thought it was an odd thing to say,I mean we were not fighting them at the time.I would have loved to hear what the soldier said to him,he probably didn't know what he was talking about

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think Bush was warned of a threat before hand, but did nothing about it. I also believe Bush Jr wanted it to be Al Qaeda so he could finish Bush Sr's business in the Middle East.

top topics

join