It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011...The year of Illumination...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It is the precursor to 2012. We will consider the time before this as "The Old World" It is not the year of the mind, but the year of undoing of the mind! This is a good Vid if you are undergoing changes.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
basically this is the year we get to clear out the karma from everyones system to forgive and forget and move on, do as much good as you can to receive positive karma

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
yes i can feel it every day..

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

This is the year that old systems and ways will fall by the wayside and be replaced by conscious new ways. I think of it like an operating system upgrade. From Human 1.0 to Human 2.0....some call it the ascension...some others call it salvation....it all depends on your perspective.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

Yes...I'm happy to say...many people feel like you. Will they admit it? That is another thread in the making!
edit on 1-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think i'm here to help in the transition....I just don't know how yet.
I will continue to open my mind as much as possible.

Great Video.

S+F
edit on 1-9-2011 by NefariousKitten because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NefariousKitten

I understand and as I go through my everyday life...here and there, once in a while, I pick up or get the feeling that I am doing what I am supposed to do. Whether it is not participate in office gossip or feel and know why someone feels the way they do and you can help in some way....IDK..it is a daily process for me.

All that I know is that....by my Choices...I will little by little pick away at this massive dark ugly thing we accept as our society. So...I understand you...and just by you knowing that you feel like that...is what you are supposed to be doing! Hope that makes sense.
edit on 1-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Makes perfect sense. I've felt this way ever since I can remember....like I had a mission and I would help the world smile (cheesy I know
). Seems like that time may be approaching and quickly. Horrible yet beautiful times we are living in.

Peace be with you.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Every day...

Every single day I feel it. I feel the connection between everyone and more and more I see peoples ways of thinking slowly (albiet very slowly in some cases) developing in a positive way beyond simplistic and meaningless materialism.

I feel love, if thats at all effible...but I feel something strong.

Its beautiful really...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jugtalicus

Agreed...and thank you for the confirmation. Many know and will admit that they feel changes. Don't let the nay sayers sway you...they are just scared to lose their Ego! That is all...it will be a hard fall for them, but we must also have compassion.

That's all I'm going to say. Nite all!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Do you know the feelling of a fast car changing speeds?
That moment when the clutch engages and the gears shift?
That moment of drift before the next gear engages?
Oh my.
The drift.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Friends:

Yes things are happening, and at a more occurring pace. It is so hard to sit and wait for "IT" all to happen! However, it will, and not as what you and I expect, self admittedly that is the hardest part.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think people are slightly exaggerating this,

While i think 2012 will be a year of change - and even politically the world is lining up for a big 2012 - probably with war, social breakdow, collapse of the economy, spiritually, it is not like a "switch" that all of a sudden turns on.

Spiritual shifts are gradual, and they do not happen over night, or even over a year. Its a constant change and shift, a constant spiral ascension.

What im trying to say is, i think 100 years from now well be much more spiritually advanced, and aware, then we will be in the year 2012. Likewise, i think the year 6000 will be the best (2200 in the gregorian calendar) will be the most interesting; the start of the 7th millenium of this cycle of creation - according to some mystics.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Friend:

Please contact me on, or after following date, 11/11/11. This means give me a few days to settle down. This is also an open invitation to any person reading this!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 2-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

My dad turn 52 on that date. I believe its rememberance day here in Canada.

Why, whats so special and world changing about November 11 2011?

I usually refrain from bragging about future dates. More often than not (or perhaps always), nothing ever happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Friend:

That is cool about your father, just pull back and enjoy the next few weeks. Go deep within and come back as I said. I am no "Oracle " nor a "Prophet". Just come back then!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung
edit on 2-9-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I feel it right down to my bones.
I have been happier in the past week than I have ever been and the funny thing is....I don't know why!

I have drank alcohol like a fish since I was 21 years old.
I am 38 now and I recently stopped drinking for no good reason.
It just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
It's been two months sice I've had a drink. That's the longest I have ever gone in 17 years!

I am changing.
I am normally depressed and drained.
Now?
I have more energy than ever before.
I realize that stopping all of the drinking would contribute to these things but as I said,
I have no clue as to why I just.........STOPPED!
It makes me sick to walk past the liquor section at the grocery store now.
It is happening.
I don't know what but........it is happening for sure.

Peace.
edit on 2-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I feel it right down to my bones.
I have been happier in the past week than I have ever been and the funny thing is....I don't know why!

I have drank alcohol like a fish since I was 21 years old.
I am 38 now and I recently stopped drinking for no good reason.
It just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
It's been two months sice I've has a drink. That's the longest I have ever gone in 17 years!

I am changing.
I am normally depressed and drained.
Now?
I have more energy than ever before.
It is happening.
I don't know what but........it is happening for sure.

Peace.

SUPER COOL! I say that to my daughter...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Friend:

This is not to be a negative, however, you have not opened up as much as you think you have.

Contact me U2U so as to keep this thread on track.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I didn't relate! Not at all, sadly, and I am not sure where the creator of the video was getting their information as none of it related at all to the surrounding World that we have witnessed over this past year.

I stopped the video around the 7 minute marker when the narrator described the higher levels of energy pulling people out of the draining effects they have had over the past several years.

It simply did not coincide with the World at all.

To be perfectly honest, this is not the Universal Year of Illumination as that would mean this would be a # 11 year, and it is not, but rather it is a Universal Year of the # 4. Its meaning is "Work and Foundation".

The meaning of the # 4 on a Universal level would mean that we are discovering this year that our Foundations are broken, that the stability of the platforms of which we stand are not secure. Even our own inner work is a measure of extremes that show us that our ideas are wrong and our foundations are not as they once were, even our ideal has changed. The reason for the Foundation to require attention is that by next year 2012, which is a Universal # 5, is so we can all begin to stand firm. The Universal # 5 means "Death and Freedom".

As for that interpretation, I am not privileged to say at this time but I would say that we can choose to accept something bad as something good, as Death is the Ultimate Freedom for us all, even the death of our old parameters can lead us into a better World.

This video, although pretty to look at, did not do anything for me; it sounds as if someone is living in some kind of make-believe World in which the "self" can float around and believe they can overcome it all by just painting a lovely picture; the reality of it is that the picture is quite ugly and is getting uglier by the day.

Japan, Libya, US, UK...its in the handbasket now isn't it? Yes, Foundations was the year and it all got stressed and it all might just crack beyond repair, but who is complaining about that?

We all have to face the music! We are standing on some very unstable ground right now, believe it or not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join