It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki
I hope they do launch missiles, lots of em into U.S .civilian areas ... will give America a taste of what its like to kill millions of civilians for no reason.

If you live in the USA, don't be surprised if you get a visit from homeland security.

At the least, what you've said means a big red flag is going up beside your name. Maybe a note saying "Arrest in case of Sino- American conflict".

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I hope they do launch missiles, lots of em into U.S .civilian areas ... will give America a taste of what its like to kill millions of civilians for no reason.

Just deserts America ... Just deserts and it will be tasty.

its was only a matter of time before you USA got it's comeuppances.

edit on 2/9/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

Probably.

In the meantime, enjoy our internet and websites

So...where you from then? Hippytopia?

why would i be from hippytopia ... its a straight out fact your military kills millions of civilians a year ... you guys wont learn unless u get a taste of your own medicine clearly ... your country has been established for like 235 years and have been at war for 209 of them ... nice country

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

They can red flag me all they want ... Waste some more money USA tracking down people on the net who tell the truth about your country you know because your country is so wealthy and doesn't need to steal it from their public ... oh wait ....

It would only take a complete retard to consider me a threat to an entire country but then again I am dealing with the USA lol ... are you saying you cannot even say what you want in your country ... your kinda making my argument for me ty.

America is not a free country at all ... unless your country votes in Ron Paul your country is done anyways.

Everyone in the world knows this sept for America unfortunately.

So they can red flag away, but red flags wont do anything when your country is a flailing around on the ground with predators moving in. To think thats not happing is pretty naive ... but yet again I am dealing with America

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Too much fear mongering in this site and a lot of posters want to believe it as long as it is a doomsday scenario. China attacking the US doesn't make any sense. The global financial system is interconnected. China will also suffer financially if they attack their main export partner not to mention the nuclear missiles that they will get in return. No one wins in a nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well...let's see, if i recall correctly...the US let Japan invade Pearl Harbor. What's to say it can't happen again, with China? Interesting how Japan is now an Allie to the U.S.! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em; or suffer the consequences? I'm still CONVINCED that ALL governments are working TOGETHER. I just don't believe the hype, about this country hating that country. If that were the case, then, why are American companies OUTSOURCING their merchandise?

We live in a GLOBAL world...and America WILL BE a part of that community. The USofA....is the FINAL piece of the puzzle. Once the country is COMPLETELY broken, it will be just like the rest of the world. Say bye-bye to the days of making 4,5,600 dollars a week, and say hello to working for $90 bucks a week, if you're LUCKY.. That, dear friends, is where America is headed. It has too....in order for the N.W.O. to be more balanced.

Right now, Americans are making waaaaaay too much money, receiving waaaaay to many FREE benefits, while barely working; compared to other countries. This is why I BELIEVE America is being financially ruined. It's nothing "personal", just business.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

why would i be from hippytopia ... its a straight out fact your military kills millions of civilians a year ... you guys wont learn unless u get a taste of your own medicine clearly ... your country has been established for like 235 years and have been at war for 209 of them ... nice country

Thats nice
Not my question though, my question is...where are you from?

if your not sure, check your passport...I want to know who is judging an entire nation and wishing for the vaporization of innocent people.

And if you want to know what the issue with america is? its quite simple
People with -your- mindset quite often attain power and the podium. You want to nuke the american mindset, look no further than your own perspectives..-that- is the mindset of war...teach em a lesson..yep.

So...where you from?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Former Secretary of State Colin Powel had some interesting commentary in response to a similar vitriolic diatribe to what the previous poster has espoused...

Far from being the Great Satan, I would say that we are the Great Protector. We have sent men and women from the armed forces of the United States to other parts of the world throughout the past century to put down oppression.

We defeated Fascism. We defeated Communism. We saved Europe in World War I and World War II. We were willing to do it, glad to do it. We went to Korea. We went to Vietnam. All in the interest of preserving the rights of people.

And when all those conflicts were over, what did we do? Did we stay and conquer? Did we say, "Okay, we defeated Germany. Now Germany belongs to us? We defeated Japan, so Japan belongs to us"?

No. What did we do? We built them up. We gave them democratic systems which they have embraced totally to their soul. And did we ask for any land? No, the only land we ever asked for was enough land to bury our dead. And that is the kind of nation we are.

There is nothing in American experience or in American political life or in our culture that suggests we want to use hard power. But what we have found over the decades is that unless you do have hard power -- and here I think you're referring to military power -- then sometimes you are faced with situations that you can't deal with.

I mean, it was not soft power that freed Europe. It was hard power. And what followed immediately after hard power? Did the United States ask for dominion over a single nation in Europe? No.

Soft power came in the Marshall Plan. Soft power came with American GIs who put their weapons down once the war was over and helped all those nations rebuild. We did the same thing in Japan.

So our record of living our values and letting our values be an inspiration to others I think is clear. And I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of or apologize for with respect to what America has done for the world.

We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last hundred years and we've done this as recently as the last year in Afghanistan and put wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives, and we have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in, and otherwise we have returned home to seek our own, you know, to seek our own lives in peace, to live our own lives in peace. But there comes a time when soft power or talking with evil will not work where, unfortunately, hard power is the only thing that works.

Colin Powell

General Powel's quotation represents my thoughts and experiences on the matter quite well.

There are few uglier manifestations of the human condition than blind hypocrisy, many of the personality types that post on this website would do well to remember.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

He didn't say that China is planning a suprise attack on the US, he simply said that if China could not keep its missiles secret from the US it would be unable to do such.

The OP article from Infowars is highly misleading as it slumps together the tests of Chinese interceptor-missiles (which are defensive) and this comment made by the General.

Of course I wouldn't expect much from an un-proffesional website over blowing stories to recieve more online traffic. When money is your agenda truth is not your first concern.

China needs the US and it the desire to attack the US or be more belligerent towards the US in China is both marginal and shrinking. Although obviously this could change in the future given the state of the US economy and its hard power capabilities.

Its funny to see many here have overlooked the fact that the US has a vast array of nuclear missiles currently pointing at China while China is pointing exaclty 0 (zero) at the US.
edit on 2-9-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The Great Protector? USA? Please as an expat american ,I use to believe this nonsense before I travelled to other nations and saw what the other people have to say.USA is no protector,its a monster.

Only way to stop this monster is to elect a libertarian who will dismantle the corporate and military regime ruling the USA.Else expect all out nuclear and biowarfare with Russia in the coming years.Russia has the necessary defense machanisms in the form of massive underground cities and extremely powerful narrowband HPM weapons deployed in space to neutralize the Trident missile capabilities of USA .
Russia will emerge victor and thats what a lot of russian politicans want ,allout war with USA but they fear the economic repercussions of this.But now USA has effectively become a monster who must be stopped in the eyes of the world.

The world public will see Russia as a savior when it will destroy the USA,Unless USA changes its current path.

edit on 2-9-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Thats nice
Not my question though, my question is...where are you from?

if your not sure, check your passport...I want to know who is judging an entire nation and wishing for the vaporization of innocent people.

And if you want to know what the issue with america is? its quite simple
People with -your- mindset quite often attain power and the podium. You want to nuke the american mindset, look no further than your own perspectives..-that- is the mindset of war...teach em a lesson..yep.

So...where you from?

yeah well where i come from if some one asked you a question you have the right to tell em to get lost.

You clearly don't understand how many billions of lives your country has screwed over around the world with its constant wars and resource whoring .. your so bad at it .. your government is actually actively driving your country into the ground and to the rest of the world it looks totally intentional.

and don't even get me started on your CIA ... wow

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

yeah well where i come from if some one asked you a question you have the right to tell em to get lost.

Yes, you have that right
And quite often, coward hypocrites that want to blame america verses acknowledge how broken their own country is do just that.

So, yep...nice chatting with you, for now, I will simply assume your from north korea

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Another stupid war mongering thread. /fail

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
The Great Protector? USA? Please as an expat american ,I use to believe this nonsense before I travelled to other nations and saw what the other people have to say.USA is no protector,its a monster.

Interesting study came along
the world in general quite liked America, with a typical above 50% (and close to 90%) favorable mark right up until 2003
Then it went into a dismal spiral of fail...hmm...then in the end of 2008, it started climbing again.

We dug a deep hole no doubt. Its not a grave, but its time the right stops ignoring the rest of the world. If we were practicing non-interventionism, then ok...fine...screw world opinion, but since we are a powerhouse that has its fingers everywhere, the US needs to act as it should...a statesmen on the world platform, not a cowboy trying to wrangle up the world into an american idealistic corporatism.

Do we need a revolution over here? no..because almost half the population thinks exactly how we act anyhow, so what...revolt and put in the same types of mindsets? ya, no...its time politicians lead in wisdom verses catering to the most idiotic voter.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
China would benefit more from a suitcase nuke scenario they could use the cover of middle eastern terrorists and strike the Superbowl or rosebowl. Then when we are weakened they could waylay us with their icbms. Or hit the Capitol building during a state of the union address.

People keep saying that they have nothing to benefit. Well China would gain world super power status and start to destroy democracy across the globe. Just like the US did after WWII. Except the would love to install communism. The globalists are in love with China and their wanton ability to degrade their citizens into worker bees.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

studies can be rigged from the start.The lower middle class and the poor in the third world totally hate the USA,because many american multinationals stole their land with the help of local govts.

go to Vidarbha and see the hate that farmers have for americans.why ? because today several farmers lose their livelihood and lives thanks to Monsanto's GM Cotton.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
"who benefits" no one. we owe china too much financially to be destroyed by them. makes zero sense.

This is one of the biggest mistakes most WESTERNERS make. People think a country like China is interested in money only. They are not interested in money, but on being top dog and have no real mayor rivals.

How would a person like me know this? Because I was born, and was raised part of my life in a communist regime. I know how they think, and what they want and it has NOTHING to do with money.

You can ask anyone who was born and raised in a communist regime what is the mayor goal that such regimes have, and the answer is to destroy the United States in any way and all ways possible.
edit on 2-9-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Only way to stop this monster is to elect a libertarian who will dismantle the corporate and military regime ruling the USA.Else expect all out nuclear and biowarfare with Russia in the coming years. Russia has the necessary defense machanisms in the form of massive underground cities and extremely powerful narrowband HPM weapons deployed in space to neutralize the Trident missile capabilities of USA .
Russia will emerge victor and thats what a lot of russian politicans want ,allout war with USA but they fear the economic repercussions of this.But now USA has effectively become a monster who must be stopped in the eyes of the world.

The world public will see Russia as a savior when it will destroy the USA,Unless USA changes its current path.

As an american citizen who has travelled abroad and discussed similar issues with educated people from multiple cultures, I couldn't disagree with you more.

I would also point out that if Russia could not make good on Nikita Khrushchev's threat to force the United States to its knees at its military prime with the might of the Soviet Union behind them, they wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell now.

I am coincidently well acquainted with a number of Georgians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Romanians and Kazakhstanis who consider Russia to be a dangerous, power hungry monster suffering from a deflated sense of self importance and biding their time to reassert themselves as an imperialistic power.

From my perspective their fears are historically well justified.

I hope you enjoy your travels and reconsider your choice of ex-patriotism, nobody likes a quitter...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

jeez.one enemy to the next! im really...concerned about this post!...maybe if we(i mean us and china)trusted each other we could work it out.just why cant we get along?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

go to Vidarbha and see the hate that farmers have for americans.why ? because today several farmers lose their livelihood and lives thanks to Monsanto's GM Cotton.

Monsanto is a multinational company...its based out of the states, but it is not strictly a US product...oh no..it is global. Corporatism at its finest.

Corporations should really be considered their own unique country..or designate an island specifically for their home offices...that way the world can take turns bombing said island...corporations screw everyone, not only some.

As far as the cotton farmers, well..who was selling them the different seeds? why? was someone trying to save a buck and so got the monsanto brand verses the traditional brand and didn't tell the ignorant farmer? (hint...yes...ok, thats more an answer than a hint, but..moving on).

So, there is a lot of hate...hate a tractor for being built, eliminating the job of 20 farmhands, hate monsanto for designing a superior product, hate the importers, hate the retailers whom didn't inform the different practices for the new seeds, etc. its a bit lazy to say...oh, hate this country far over here...don't look at your own countrys import laws, or businesses not translating important information...ya..hate america instead, that way the people whom actually do effect them never get punished for their part in it
After all, they are innocent...you can tell they are innocent, because they said to blame america.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Huh,Yes from Romanians,Polish,Baltic people and Bulgarians ,yes I have seen strong anti-russian sentiments. But not Ukrainians,Belarusians,Serbs or Kazakhs ,I have seen strong pro-russian sentiments.
Indians are neutral towards Russia,but the poor there is extremely anti-US ,Pakistan has a similiar situation.

As for being a quitter,I have seen the writing on the wall,that is why I renounced my american citizenship.
But,if Ron Paul or some independent gets elected ,I will return.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join