It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Planning a Surprise Missile Attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I keep reading "No way would china do this to its biggest market", hehe. lets scale this down a bit.

Chinese man "I have this to sell" American"I want that"

Chinese "But you still haven't paid me for last time" American"But i will with bucketloads of interest when the economy picks up"

Chinese "Ok I fell for it for the last 20 years" American"Thank you very much"with under his breath"haha numpty"

How long would you give stuff away for ? knowing you will never get any of the money for it .

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorVeritas

I know that China has been a sleeping giant for the last 1000 years. But I have the strategical feeling they will be utilizing many tools in the art of war manual to include Russia, largest tactical force, and then thier pals the north koreans, third largest ground force along with the chinese army, the largest ground force in the world to help them achieve the same outcome, at a lower overall cost to the chinese.

then of course, shoot the russians in the back, and cut off all aid to north korea simply starve them out..
that is perhaps a worst case scenario.

I do not feel that they(china) will do it alone. right now they are doing it financially to america.it just takes more patience, and frugality.
and I always said at the fall of communist russia, 1 step forward, 2 steps back on thier behalf.( when something is too good to be true...)

does anyone remember the political cartoons of lenin in the 1920's encouraging racoon coated US college kids to keep spending money?
the russians do not forget about taxpayers pockets, through ron reagan helped them to appear financially spent.
while we fought two wars they planted a russian flag on the ocean floor of the north pole claiming all oil rights. (brilliant), and the Netherland regions cant win based on thier real estate footage compared to mother russia
And as far as the grocery store idea, valid, but every shopper has to sacrifice now and then with coupons,
do not underestimate the square footage and crops promised to the chinese by South america.
compare thier GDP to ours right now.

what we have is the second amendment. and even the Japanese generals in WWII knew of the west coast in submarines that in america behind every blade of grass was a patriot rifle
and the goofy movie red dawn has certainly made a point to other invading armys.ie the russians etc.
we have to properly placer troops at US home and on their western doorstep and hunker down each and every one of us. and fight collectively like in WWII during those 5 mere years of self sacrifice.
But a missile or bio threat is more likely as it cut down the trigger fingers of the minutemen/women
lets devote our attention to keeping up and keeping an eye on that sleeping giant. take a financial cut and buy American. and fight to keep competitive.
Give me liberty, or give me death.

<< 1  2   >>

join