It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Lol at the Padres having the ugliest uniforms in the MLB. Glad I am not the only one to think that.

IMO the Bolts were ranked a little too low. The powder blues are an awesome throwback uniform, with the yellow pants. Carolina has some cool colors. I also really like the Saints uniforms.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just asking a favor from someone here. I am going to the DR for a week right after week 1 and will miss posting the results/schedule for the NFL member picks thread during week 2.

can one of you guys tally the results/post the schedule for week 2? after that im good to mod the rest of the season.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since there are people all over the world on ATS, maybe we should change football to gridiron.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Ohhh, nixie..... Nixie, nixie...

If you were a fan of a real football team, maybe someone take what you have to say seriously.

Steelers.... Pfffft.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

*laughs*

And who is it you root for again?

Because I am pretty sure they don't have as many shiny trophies whoever it is.
edit on 24-8-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Apparitions

That's not football. That's dance class.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

Oh Its On! Go Texans

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Lol...I grew up In Houston...Love ya Blue...Oilers/Steelers Rivalry..Steelers need to Worry about the Houston Texans...Gonna surprise everyone. Dang Right!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Someone hosting the pool this year? I really can't, too damn busy but looking forward to defending my title.
Gotta be quick though. First game is in 24 hrs.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Giants,

David Wilson, Rueben Randle, Jayron Hosley, Hakeem Nicks, Justin Tuck, Jason Pierre Paul, Osi Umenyiora Martellus Bennett

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Sorry to say I can't participate in the picks contest this season, I am way too busy with school (I graduate nursing school in December!) but, I will be back with the 2013 season. I won't even have time to watch my beloved Saints this season. Last year's pick contest had good competition so I will probably check out how everyone is doing from time to time. Everyone participating, have fun with it and good luck!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.grantland.com...

Hey all, I came across these "honest" logos for each NFL team but am having trouble understanding one, the one for the team I root for, Tampa Bay. I was thinking maybe someone here could decipher it for me? My computer sucks donkey gonads so getting the pic put up here is nigh impossible at the moment.

Some of them are pretty funny. I do enjoy this Grantland.com site, some cool articles there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

All it took was a couple aspirin washed down with an ice cold Orange Crush to knock down that fever.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How about dem Niners. Look who's finally #1 in the power rankings:

www.nfl.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I know this season has got off to a very rocky start, but I still support my Black and Silver through and through.

If you give up on your team because their having a rough time, then your not a real fan, and trust me it takes a REAL fan to be a Raider fan, I know

Here's to hoping we get our head's in the game and start gettin some W's

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join