It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Dome's Throne Is On Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Visualize an infinite expansive ocean of water. No land, no sky... just water, expanding into infinity in all directions. There are open jars in this water. There are unsealed envelopes in this water. There are open boxes, uncovered pots, lidless cups and containers of all shapes in the water. Now close and seal all of the objects. The water is within, without... outside, inside... holding up, pushing down... leading, pushing... for and against every individual object. There is no empty space or separation between each object, for they are all submerged in the waters of infinity.

The water symbolizes the universal consciousness. Each container symbolizes a different piece of reality... you, me, animals, plants, rocks, wind, clouds, stars, pencils and paper, sounds, scents, light, and even subatomic particles. Each animate, inanimate, sentient, non-sentient, perceivable and imperceivable thing is merely a vessel which holds the consciousness. As a submerged container, we are within the water (consciousness) and also encapsulate it.

Can you name me even one thing... anything at all... which originates, arises, and exists 100% independently on it's own... neither depending nor relying on anything at all ever? Think about this very hard... because not one thing can be on it's own verifies that there are no separate 'selves.' The idea of a sovereign and independent 'self' is false. Everything only exists because of something else. "This is, because that is."

This lack of any separate 'self' verifies that separation and the 'individual' based upon ego are illusions. Why are these illusions in place and why are they necessary? Because the universal water of consciousness is experiencing itself subjectively. Within itself it takes shape in every possible form in a relative fashion. This is how the universal consciousness can truly experience infinity; universal consciousness becomes infinity.

What should we do with this knowledge and these understandings? Be happier, more joyful, and more at Peace more often. Have Love and Compassion for everything. Embody the Golden Rule; Love and treat others as you would Love and treat yourself. Truly Forgive others. Truly Forgive yourself. Stop letting so many things worry, stress, depress, anger, or scare you. Truly enjoy existence, seize each and every moment! Help co-create a better world based upon Loving Compassion towards all.

I could easily tie it all together with metaphysical and pseudo scien-spiritual concepts such as entanglement , quantum superposition, non-locality, wave function collapse, wave/particle duality, singularity, role of the observer, intention, group intention/prayer, etc., etc., etc. But it's all been said, explained, and extrapolated upon many times in many varied interpretations. Make of it what you will.

I am only here to give the comparative illustration of universal consciousness to infinite waters, and to reaffirm what so many of us already know according to our own understandings: Oneness. I will close on a famous quote from a very wise man;

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

- Bruce Lee

May Peace and Love be with us all

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Very nice post.

I am curious about the title. It evoked for me something I stumbled across in my studies years ago; but have forgotten most of what I read-- the Rock upon which the Dome of the Rock now sits, the place over which the Holy of Holies and the Ark of the Covenant once rested, seals in the waters from Creation.

It was a metaphysical teaching I found in various sources (now forgotten) and which meaning I had not quite grasped. The thought came to mind a week or two ago, and then when I saw your presentation and title, I wondered-- Do you make reference to the same?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Hello Frira, thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

I have read a little of what you are talking about, but that is not what this thread title is referring to.

Here's the science:

Kingdom = King Dome (dome as in head) = Divine Mind

'His Throne Is On Water" is an Islamic based metaphysical book by Dr. Adel M. Abbas. The title of this book is based upon a verse in the Qur'an:

"And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods-- and His Throne (extends) on the water-- that He might manifest to you, which of you is best in action, and if you say, surely you shall be raised up after death, those who disbelieve would certainly say: This is nothing but clear magic."

Qur'an 11:7
Suratul Hud, Ayah 7

This also ties in to the Biblical account of creation:

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

Bible
Genesis 1:1-2

I used the term 'universal consciousness' because I do not believe in an anthropomorphic god. Although the universal consciousness that is within and encompasses all could be called God, I just don't want to hint towards a humanoid deity watching and judging us in wrathful love.

There is so much spirituality, philosophy, and metaphysics tied in to water... everything just felt in place with the thread title and op.

May Peace be with you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good post Sahabi. I like the analogies.

I would like to say this on a related note.

All is intelligent energy. Literally translated, intelligent energy means the capacity to do intelligent work. This means that inanimate forms innately have the ability to organize themselves into an ever-increasing complexity of patterns to further carry out their purpose more efficiently and effectively. The purpose is its definition. The purpose is intelligent work. Intelligent work mainly includes, but is not necessarily limited to teaching, learning, observing, and working. Intelligent energy is progressive kinetically.

Energy can neither be created or destroyed. This means that this intelligent energy has existed for an infinite period of time. To understand the nature of intelligent energy and how it came to be infinite is best described by mathematics. 2 times 3 is another way of saying you have 2, 3 times or 3, 2 times. When you multiply infinity by a number(I'll use the number 2) you are saying that you have infinity 2 times and 2 infinity times. So there are two answers. One looks like this: 22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222...............

The other looks like a sideways 8.

So you can see how it is likely that intelligent energy came from infinity. Now by my understanding of intelligent energy, it tends to operate cyclically. Thus you have a beginning and an end and then another beginning. In between that there is an area of completion. The complex intelligent energy form serves its purpose and comes to the area of completion. In completion, for intelligent energy, there is no real identity. Thus you exist within the all as the all. This area of completion where the cycle in front of and the cycle behind are equal, there is a harmonic resonance with the entirity of intelligent energy from past to future. It is where all information is accesible. This area of completion is best defined as intelligent infinity. While it is not totally infinity, it is not totally intelligent energy. It is somewhere in between. This intelligent infinity is what you may call consciousness.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah, well water is the ultimate paradox in a way - we're mostly water but water can drown us in a few short minutes too, and water can intoxicate us if we drink too much.

Which probably says something about religion, too.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

How did I miss this reply? Man, that was really an enjoyable read, nicely worded. Smithjustinb, I completely agree. It's nice to ponder the timelessness and formlessness of infinity. This kind of revolutionary thinking is what will finally unite mankind under one brotherhood. All of the individual, societal, and global separations are purely superficial. Peace

new topics

top topics

join