It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh My God, Chemtrails on the ground on your street, and......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by simone50m

edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: Why?

It's always the 'chemmies' that start calling people derogatory names on here, I wonder why hmmmmm??

edit on 25-8-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

One could say the use of "chemmie" refering to people is derogatory, especialy the way a few members use it. Broadly lumping everyone who doesn't agree with them together and labelling them "chemmies" followed by

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
RoundUp is great, but only when used against weed which are in great distance from anything eatable.

link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

It's always the 'chemmies' that start calling people derogatory names on here, I wonder why hmmmmm??

One could say the use of "chemmie" refering to people is derogatory, especialy the way a few members use it. Broadly lumping everyone who doesn't agree with them together and labelling them "chemmies" followed by

I don't think it's derogatory, it's a moniker given to people who champion the 'chemtrail' phenom, and yes, go look for yourself, these are the members who usually start calling people names like f****t, or 'paid trolls'(which I think is hilarious) etc. Tell me I'm wrong

link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

and anyone in the area must be notified of the use of said chemicals

What? Are you honestly suggesting that these guys are supposed to knock on everyone's doors and inform them before starting? Three lines in the back of the want ads more like. I had a HAZ MAT on my CDL and the MSDS is only used when picking up and dropping off - cursory hand off - or if stopped by DOT police, or in case of an accident, with or without spill, and inspections at scales - DOT police again.

I posted this link before, but here it is again

HAZ MAT

here is another, not a Govt publication though, just Penn State;

HAZ MAT shipping guidelines

The guy on the film kept saying that they had to have copies to give out. Now I know he was all excited, but this statement shows that he will say things he has not researched as though they were a fact. Not good from a reporter.

I am not trying to be mean or anything here, just telling you how I see it.

It's all good,and I appreciate your response. I worked with chemicals,toxic,in buildings..very different from outdoors like city workers and such. Like all of us,I only know what I know and am happy to expand my knowledge.

All of this proves what we already understand as fact-It is up to us to inform ourselves. Who do you know who actually has the time,or takes it,to read a newspaper cover to cover anymore? Little notices go,for the most part,unnoticed.

Have a good one.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Qouth The Raven because: spell check

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by seabhac-rua

Because they start with psychopathically cruel insults that have nothing to do with this thread topic. Thats why.

But getting so mad at a comment made by a stranger on the internet that you continue the hateful names aimed at you by calling people "c#n#s, stinky tunas, and F@g*ots" clearly doesn't hint at psychopathy at all...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by upgrayeddc310t

The only way those who dish dirt out for no reason, learn, is by dishing their stuff back to them. Get it?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Yeah, and they have also called us who only question, "nuts" and "nutty" and I'm sure there are other names on this thread that us who merely wish to question, are called.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I don't think it's derogatory, it's a moniker given to people who champion the 'chemtrail' phenom, and yes, go look for yourself, these are the members who usually start calling people names like f*****t etc. Tell me I'm wrong

I am not going to argue about it, there are a few members who use it in a derogatory way. There are also times when debunkers start the name calling. It goes both ways on this forum.

You can tell me i'm wrong, I really don't care.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So get a cup, get some of the stuff, and analyse it.

Quit running around shouting false flag, chemtrails, aliens stuff in public.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by FreeSpeaker

Yeah, and they have also called us who only question, "nuts" and "nutty" and I'm sure there are other names on this thread that us who merely wish to question, are called.

You're wrong if you think people are called 'nuts' and 'nutty' because they question.
How people conduct themselves, how they present their ideas to the world, how much their theories are based in reality or backed up by fact, or not, these are usually the factors considered by the rest of us, not the fact they simply question. I think most people here on ATS question things, that's the whole point! What divides members is how far some people will invest in a theory without any actual evidence, and make a fuss about what others see as nothing unusual.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

I don't think it's derogatory, it's a moniker given to people who champion the 'chemtrail' phenom, and yes, go look for yourself, these are the members who usually start calling people names like f*****t etc. Tell me I'm wrong

I am not going to argue about it, there are a few members who use it in a derogatory way. There are also times when debunkers start the name calling. It goes both ways on this forum.

You can tell me i'm wrong, I really don't care.

Ok, lets not argue. But you did use the term 'debunker' did you not????

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Obviously it is a weed killer of some sort. If you didn't treat your sidewalks it would have foot tall weeds popping out and people would complain.

BUT, does make one wonder how easy it would be for a truck with some guys that look official to spray a few city blocks with some lethal chemical.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sparring with so called trolls only serves their purpose-To derail a thread. They get off on some level by calling attention away from civil discussion and turning the focus on them. They offer nothing of value,ever.

So,I have to ask,why bother? You can tell,about a sentence or so in,where the thing is going. Stop reading and find the valuable posts. Responding to a troll is rather akin to stepping in dog crap on purpose in a new pair of shoes,then complaining about the mess and stench. Act as if they don't exist..For me? I wish they didn't.

Back to OP topic; Again,thank you for bringing this to us. I will never be able to pass by an 'official' city vehicle spraying anything in an unmarked container again. I'll stop,and ask,and see what happens. I live in a small town and know the man who runs the parks and grounds crew..he lives right next to our place.

I'll just walk my happy a$$ over there,and ask him.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Clearly the workers did not know what they were spraying nor the police officer, however it is very fishy they had no paperwork or any stickers on the track warning the public of any spraying activity or chemicals.

I reckon you could spray acid on those weeds and they'd still be standing strong they're so big!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I am currently unable to watch the video, but by the replies, it sounds like the "Mosquito Man." I live a few miles outside of a small town, out in the country, and during the really hot summer nights, a truck spraying insecticide comes down, even driving down my driveway, which is quite a ways off the road.

I've never really put any thought to this, but the more I think about this, the more violated I feel. I do as much as I can to stay healthy and pesticide/insecticide/herbicide free, and it sure can't be helping my garden. Insanity, now that I realize it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Responding to a troll is rather akin to stepping in dog crap on purpose in a new pair of shoes,then complaining about the mess and stench. Act as if they don't exist..For me? I wish they didn't.

You are right. I deleted my in-kind responses, and instead, I utilized the 'alert' feature, at the top of the page by the title (tiny little word tho) and I submitted a note of complaint for the ATS staff to review, hopefully they will put a violation note over the offending post(s)
We can all disagree without suddenly bringing up slanderous accusations about what happened to the thread author as an infant. Wow, getting personal and vicious. And for, why? What purpose does that serve on this thread topic?
edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Questioning is good when you have the knowledge about the topic you discussing.
It's like asking a high energy particle physicist about "whay u don't uze that's mega lazor to find higgs bonzon?"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It does seem quite suspicious.

They usually do have some sort of signage indicating what they are carrying and using if it hazardous.

Well they do where i live anyways.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Responding to a troll is rather akin to stepping in dog crap on purpose in a new pair of shoes,then complaining about the mess and stench. Act as if they don't exist..For me? I wish they didn't.

You are right. I deleted my in-kind responses, and instead, I utilized the 'alert' feature, at the top of the page by the title (tiny little word tho) and I submitted a note of complaint for the ATS staff to review, hopefully they will put a violation note over the offending post(s)
We can all disagree without suddenly bringing up slanderous accusations about what happened to the thread author as an infant. Wow, getting personal and vicious. And for, why? What purpose does that serve on this thread topic?

edit on 25-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looks to me like mosquitoes spraying. I look forward to the trucks coming around personally.

OMG, they are spraying death onto the neighbors!!! and..erm...well wait, the people driving around are not taking precautions...hmm...clearly they are not sure either.

Chemtrails..lol its just spraying. I swear, some of you are so lost that you would flip out watching someone spray febreze in their house.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join