It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Blood - Key To Opening Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm usually very open minded and respectful towards the 'unusual' theories.
But Katy Perry and the Matrix, seriously?
I think you're just trolling around.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever
For those who are curious, my daughter Exus-Zimes has already activated her Zertix Matter. What a proud day as a father, was I.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

Congrats on little Exhumes activation of her vertex.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry, OP, but I can't believe that you're serious. Katy Perry & The Matrix as 'hard facts'? Naming your son 'Zertix'? (isn't that the name of one of those pills they sell on TV?) This reeks of a troll.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
I'm usually very open minded and respectful towards the 'unusual' theories.
But Katy Perry and the Matrix, seriously?
I think you're just trolling around.

Brother,

I used those as examples because the evil hidden societies enjoy placing tidbits of the truth into what they release to the general public. The song "E.T." and The Matrix each had information that was useful to what I have discovered throughout my pilgrimages, reading of Ancient Text as well as meditation. They were simply used to make it easier for you all to understand. I did not mean to come off as someone who is just trying to fool around, Zertix Matter is no laughing matter as it is necessary to awaken it! Please, open The Third Eye!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Brother,

I used those as examples because the evil hidden societies enjoy placing tidbits of the truth into what they release to the general public.

Wouldn't placing hints be counterintuitive for these evil societies? Why would they risk cluing in people to opening their 'Third Eye' or what have you?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperKawaiiNibiru

Brother,

I used those as examples because the evil hidden societies enjoy placing tidbits of the truth into what they release to the general public.

Wouldn't placing hints be counterintuitive for these evil societies? Why would they risk cluing in people to opening their 'Third Eye' or what have you?

Brother,

I implore you that you put yourself in their shoes, see with their eyes. If a population sees things in motion pictures and hear things in songs; the masses will believe it fiction always. But to those who may be curious and believe these things may be real, they appear the fool to the "rational" thinking population. Also, it will always instill doubt as to whether it is truth or lies. Why else would they constantly portray our Alien Brethren as evil, wanting to ruin us when in actuality they have placed us in this virtual existence in order to save us and help us. They want them to appear as evil, they want to ruin their image to make people believe in them less and less... it is corruption that makes me ill.

The hidden evil are a group of persons who have tainted Zertix Matter, and are vengeful to those who possess pure Zertix and are capable of leaving Axis - I Reality while they are doomed to wander this virtual existence for all eternity. For those wondering, the way in which the Zertix was tainted involved them making treacherous pacts with an Ancient Alien, the most deceitful and hateful one to have existed. He is known to many as "Satan" or "The Devil" but the name that I have discovered for him is too villainous and disgusting to even utter let alone reveal to the world, but the evil societies have become arm in arm with him and through this, the Zertix is tainted.

You do not have to believe me to activate the Zertix Matter, just believe and learn then The Eye shalt open!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.
edit on 21-10-2011 by TheTrueBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Brother,

I implore you that you put yourself in their shoes, see with their eyes. If a population sees things in motion pictures and hear things in songs; the masses will believe it fiction always. But to those who may be curious and believe these things may be real, they appear the fool to the "rational" thinking population. Also, it will always instill doubt as to whether it is truth or lies. Why else would they constantly portray our Alien Brethren as evil, wanting to ruin us when in actuality they have placed us in this virtual existence in order to save us and help us. They want them to appear as evil, they want to ruin their image to make people believe in them less and less... it is corruption that makes me ill.

The hidden evil are a group of persons who have tainted Zertix Matter...

I think your Third Eye might be faulty, Brosef, as I would be a Sister, not a Brother.

Secondly, aliens are certainly not always portrayed as evil - I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the highest grossing movie of all time depicts giant blue cat alien people as good and without fault while humans are portrayed as evil and greedy. There's also this popular game series, called Mass Effect, and they have many good alien characters. I could go on with examples, but...

This idea you're presenting to us? It sounds like a rejected X-Files plotline. I don't say that to be mean, but honestly.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is this some guerrilla marketing stunt for Katy Perry? If so, her music label is not spending their budget wisely.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Brother,

I think your Third Eye might be faulty, Brosef, as I would be a Sister, not a Brother.

Secondly, aliens are certainly not always portrayed as evil - I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the highest grossing movie of all time depicts giant blue cat alien people as good and without fault while humans are portrayed as evil and greedy. There's also this popular game series, called Mass Effect, and they have many good alien characters. I could go on with examples, but...

This idea you're presenting to us? It sounds like a rejected X-Files plotline. I don't say that to be mean, but honestly.

Sister,

I am sincerely apologetic Sister for I did not know, you seem to have the idea of what The Third Eye is very wrong. It does not grant me "supernatural" abilities, however it only gives me sight into Axis - III Reality where I can get glimpses of what my future holds. Therefore I could not tell your gender with it.

The alien portrayal in this dimension is still disgusting. There may be a few "good" portrayals of them, but most of them are negative. We are being trained like dogs to fear aliens. I dare thou to ask anyone if they would be horrified to encounter an alien after they know they had just gotten into their sleeping device to be awakened in a blank white room with "aliens" about to engage in surgery. I doubt the fuzzy reminder of blue aliens you speak of ("Teletubbies") will be remembered when they envision the horrors normally associated with aliens.

You may be able to proceed with numerous good "alien" examples, however, I do not need to hear them. I know of the schemes that the hidden evil is attempting and I am sickened. Their plans are in motion, as they have been for many centuries and soon... very soon, I feel, it may come into full fruition. Again, you do not need to believe me about Zertix Matter or The Third Eye, just acquire as much knowledge as possible, learn and understand! Free your minds from the evil entrapment!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You come in here insisting that you know and have a monopoly "All of the Truth"™, and then you start further insisting that everyone else change their lives, beliefs, and definitions of commonly understood terms (such as third eye)... and then you are surprised when we don't react well? Especially when you use The Matrix and 'sister' Katy Perry as your evidence? Does Katy Perry know that you're running around calling her your sister? And what's with all the brethren/brother/sister stuff - you obviously don't view us as equal siblings here - your tone is extremely condescending throughout. You have amazing hubris. You've co-opted a belief that's been shucking around for thousands of years (the third eye), renamed it after your son, and essentially tried to steal all credit for discovery of basic metaphysical concepts...

I'm sorry, but I really doubt that any one being (human or otherwise) is the sole arbiter of the truth, whatever it may be. The notion that we may be descended from extraterrestrial species is not new, and you aren't the first one to come up with it. What I see here is a lot of self-aggrandizement and nothing more.

If you are serious about wanting to improve other people and are not just here to try to sucker in a few fools into following your little cult, you need to approach this from a different angle. First, drop the high overlord asshat act. Grow some humility and lose the condescending, false 'brotherly' bullcrap. Recognise that you could be and very well may be wrong. This is something you're going to have to deal with - anyone with extraordinary beliefs needs to be able to recognise and mentally deal with the idea that what they believe may turn out to be completely wrong or false. What you must then do is extract the benefits or learnings of that belief that remain even if the belief itself is wrong. What can be learned from this? What can benefit others with this? Not "OH EM GEE I SIGNALHANDEE SAVDED TEH HUMANITIES LOL" but what greater learnings can you bring?

If you expect people to change their lives on your say-so, you need evidence of sufficient calibre to support your claims. You are asking people to take an enormous risk that everything else in the world is wrong and you are right. It's not fair to demand other people take on that risk without providing a really really good rationale as to why. I'm sorry, but Katy Perry and The Matrix are not sufficient evidence.
edit on 21-10-2011 by errihu because: close tags lol

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Brother,

Sister,

I am sincerely apologetic Sister for I did not know, you seem to have the idea of what The Third Eye is very wrong. It does not grant me "supernatural" abilities, however it only gives me sight into Axis - III Reality where I can get glimpses of what my future holds. Therefore I could not tell your gender with it.

The alien portrayal in this dimension is still disgusting. There may be a few "good" portrayals of them, but most of them are negative. We are being trained like dogs to fear aliens. I dare thou to ask anyone if they would be horrified to encounter an alien after they know they had just gotten into their sleeping device to be awakened in a blank white room with "aliens" about to engage in surgery. I doubt the fuzzy reminder of blue aliens you speak of ("Teletubbies") will be remembered when they envision the horrors normally associated with aliens.

You may be able to proceed with numerous good "alien" examples, however, I do not need to hear them. I know of the schemes that the hidden evil is attempting and I am sickened. Their plans are in motion, as they have been for many centuries and soon... very soon, I feel, it may come into full fruition. Again, you do not need to believe me about Zertix Matter or The Third Eye, just acquire as much knowledge as possible, learn and understand! Free your minds from the evil entrapment!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

what's going on sprinkles, i still have some third eye sunglasses so you don't hurt your eye with all those cosmic rays that hit you while playing with your zertex matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Brother of The Brethren:

Ye hath only three eyes open? I have five. Five open eyes. Ye hath no idea how much else there is to see. At least two more things. And the Kardashians make a lot more sense.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Jeremy_Vaeni because: Reason hath no place here.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I say troll with the biblical words like brethren, brother, sister, shalt, etc. etc. mixing old world and evangelical greetings into a hodgepodge of alien 3rd eye nonsense. Why do these all seeing eyes always have inside information unto the mysteries of the universe but can only spout one idea, love?

Because the other 3 rd eyed prophets can relate to that but can't ever give you something new from their new found knowledge of the universe.

Movies and songs always gets my third eye twitching and makes me want to blindly believe in anything new age cause its cool.

Then again maybe not, Third eye blind is a band , right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Brothers and Sisters,

I apologize to all. It was not my wishes to cause such pandemonium amongst fellow "believers" but rather to help enlighten. Now I see the errors of my way and thus have decided to make another discussion post on my singular topic and hopefully I will not come of as "insane" or "condescending" as you have labeled me. Many apologies and I hope that you will read my next writings without feeling this way again.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join