It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien, ancient history tattoo :O

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time lurker, first thread i've started here! So here goes. Mind my poor writing structure, it's been awhile since I even wrote anything this long since highschool!
So I know I need to improve, but anyways!

I have a arm band tattoo that I got when I was sixteen years old, I got it because I was sixteen and stupid and no longer want it visible on me anymore

So considering I've always wanted a half, or quarter sleeve tattoo, I figured I might as well cover it up with a sleeve.

This is where you come in

I couldn't come up with idea's that interest me untill recently and wanted to get some idea's from you guys aswell!

I am obsessed with extraterrestrials and ufo's and ancient history, Like the summarians, pyramids, sphinx, underwater cities, ancient alien theory etc, etc.

So here are the idea's I've come up with so far that I would like to see on me, but i'm not too sure how to encorporate them into one picture. This is just a rough draft you could say.

I want a ufo on my arm, similar to the one on the left

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2011 by IWANT2B3LI3V3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
covering that is going to be damned near impossible. if it's a coverup you want, then I suggest a few laser sessions to lighten it up. Why should you listen to me?

Because I'm a tattoo artist. 21 years experience.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IWANT2B3LI3V3

Why dont you try Alchemy symbols and geometric shapes and forms i have yet to see anyone try and pull this off most of the time they get Chinese writing or old English or a Japanese fish of some type

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

wow dude that was a bad idea you had with the tribal arm band

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
all armbands are a bad idea. tribal just makes them an unfixable bad idea. the only thing that truly covers black, is more black. the back of your arm also looks a bit scarred. is the design raised a bit off the skin?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Well if you need a human gnome on your arm you can use this guy!

Oh did you mean gEnome. LOL

edit on 8/23/2011 by geraldcole because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If you're not going to listen to me and NOT take anyones advice, then take my advice. DON'T listen to anyone about ink designs here.

And if that convaluted statement or whatever it equates to, did not make you whince and skip the post, here's why.

You at 16 is the same as bob at 45. or helen at 29. Or anyone who isn't you, at anytime they're not being you.

But the point is, it's NOT you - now -. You don't even like what YOU put there at 16. Why ask a stranger what to put over it.

Going from bad to worse if you ask me.

I've got a lot of crap jobs done from over the years, but I don't bother about them. If I were to do any work to cover up my youth, I would have to really think... and I certainly wouldnt let others do it for me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Is this really the subject for a conspiracy forum?

You have no idea how dissappointed I was to read this - I thought you'd been left a message via tattoo or someone had discovered an ancient tattoo with great alien content.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

If you read my post after yours, you will see this is a bad idea.

Actually, maybe with some horns....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
@eightonfive

Ya I was thinking about getting it removed too, haven't looked into it. Ya it is raised off the skin. So I guess that puts me in a deeper hole..... Ya I honestly don't know what I was thinking, well actually I do, I was rebellious and stupid.

@pcrobotwolf

Trust me I know, can't believe my parents let me get a tattoo at that age, but it's all said and done and I am the only one to blame not my parents.

@geraldcole

Yes thats what I meant by human gnome, no i'm kidding, I spelt it wrong

@Ha`la`tha

Ya you have a good point, now that you gave me a quick dose of common sense I think I might not take any suggestions now for covering up. Except eightonfire's. Perhaphs just get it removed and go from there. I dunno.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
do what this guy did...

as far as a sleeve I mean.. if black is one of your only options for covering up that **cough** gorgeous tribal diddy

edit on 24-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Dont get it removed,

Like i cant give you a CV of 21 years as a tattoo artist because i sing i cant draw
however, my closest friends are tatto artists (four) to be exact, i spend alot of time in the shop, they would tell you to get it worked into your new tattoo,

I missed your name before i posted this but the guy who is a tattoo artist in here, would it not make more sense to keep and work round it? (like i am looking for personal feeling based on experience)

Also i have always felt, when you get a tattoo (and in your case its one that could be ALOT worse) you should keep it, like i say work it into your next tat, best plan would be to give your thoughts to an artist thats Local (tattoo or otherwise) especially someone who you are friends with if possible) and get them to draw it up for you.

just my thoughts anyway man!! i think im going to get an all seeing eye on myself soon , need a new tat

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I want a Flower of Life and I also have a large back tattoo of my own design I want to get done eventually.

The best sleeves are themed and composed of individual pieces of complimentary design imo.

But for ancient aliens, etc: maybe a pyramid with a hovering capstone/eye/winged disc on top? or some kind of scene from a Mayan/Egyptian/Sumerian hieroglyphic? Just throwing out some ideas.

The tribal thing you want to get covered could easily be changed into something serpentine..Quetzacoatl?
edit on 24-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Dont get it removed,

Like i cant give you a CV of 21 years as a tattoo artist because i sing i cant draw
however, my closest friends are tatto artists (four) to be exact, i spend alot of time in the shop, they would tell you to get it worked into your new tattoo,

I missed your name before i posted this but the guy who is a tattoo artist in here, would it not make more sense to keep and work round it? (like i am looking for personal feeling based on experience)

Also i have always felt, when you get a tattoo (and in your case its one that could be ALOT worse) you should keep it, like i say work it into your next tat, best plan would be to give your thoughts to an artist thats Local (tattoo or otherwise) especially someone who you are friends with if possible) and get them to draw it up for you.

just my thoughts anyway man!! i think im going to get an all seeing eye on myself soon , need a new tat

He said he hates the design and wants to cover it with a sleeve. sure, you can work around it, but if it's a sleeve he wants, then he's going to have a big scene of some sort on his arm with a giant black seperation in the middle, with the design continuing on the top. That in my experience, looks stupid. If he wants a hodgepodge of designs all over his arm, that is not a sleeve. That's just a bunch of random # all over his arm, and if that's what he wants it looks like he's on his way.

As far as covering it goes, I've seen people attempt to cover stuff like that. Some semi sucessful, but even the semi successful ones still look like bad tattoos. better to laser it to lighten it, maybe a couple laser sessions, that way the artist isn't limited.

OP, go talk to a tattoo shop in your area. They wont bite, and 90% of the time if they are experienced they will tell you the same thing I did. The other 10% will say they'll cover it just to get your money, because they know that 99% of the time if they tell you to go get it lightened and come back you'll just go to another shop and get something even uglier blasted over top of it. Most customers don't want to hear the truth, they just you to tell them what they wanted to hear.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit

The tribal thing you want to get covered could easily be changed into something serpentine..Quetzacoatl?
edit on 24-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

no, it can't. it could be made to resemble something like that, but it will still be a TRIBAL ARMBAND.
edit on 24-8-2011 by eightonefive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
it took me a while to come up with mines (2-3 months)
i did a horrible rough draft but then my older bro made it look so much better.

i wanted a alien; so he put one

i waned ufos; he put some

i want the sun; he put it

i wanted planet x/niburu/ elein; so he put one

and at the bottom i asked for humans or zombies crawling up which he put aswell and deff the all seein eye which i love

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
covering that is going to be damned near impossible. if it's a coverup you want, then I suggest a few laser sessions to lighten it up. Why should you listen to me?

Because I'm a tattoo artist. 21 years experience.

Once you've followed his advice, how about taking a page out of one of your fellow Vancouver citizens (and a huge influence on my guitar playing) Devin Townsend and get a gray on your arm like he has?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Wow that looks awesome man! Your brother is quite the artist, did you get the tattoo done yet?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I love it thats hilarious, I laughed out loud for awhile there

top topics

<<   2 >>

join