It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 617
<< 614  615  616    618  619  620 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Good mornin' Snewpers.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

It's afternoon now but thanks
How are you today?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Well, afternoon, then

I'm still breathin', so I guess that's good!

Trying to keep track of TS Ophelia - I really don't want to be pumping out my cellar again.
And feeling sorry for Japan getting hit. They just can't get a break.

How's you?

*Oh, and checking out ATS's new game:

"This is indeed a game concocted by those sinister people behind the scenes at ATS. Part of the game, is knowing what is the game.

Much needs to be discovered, located, analyzed, and considered. The first person to do so will receive a 32GB 3G iPad.
"

I need an ipad!!

edit on 9/21/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I'm fine thanks. Yeah I was aware of that one, not
sure if I want to go there. I've seen where this one
went hehehe.

And it's not in general chitchat so I have to stay
on topic and with druid there that's almost an
impossible task

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by Grower

I'm fine thanks. Yeah I was aware of that one, not
sure if I want to go there. I've seen where this one
went hehehe.

And it's not in general chitchat so I have to stay
on topic and with druid there that's almost an
impossible task

I know what you mean....Druid is definitely on another mission. Good for him, though!
Unlike this one, that one is actually going somewhere.
I'll be completely, silently lurking through that one.
I found a few clues yesterday (and now I can't find those pages again - ugh!), but I'm going to shut my face and just follow along. lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just my thoughts on what Pi is in terms of the ancient calculation versus the "modern" one....22/7 is a golden mean which translates into 3.142587142587142587 to infinity. Being a musician and studying the Solfeggio tones, a lot of things have come into the light. Yes, I know 528.com was posted a little while back and what I saw was confirmation of things I'd looked at many months ago. One thing I also like to bring into consideration was the changing of concert pitch from 432 htz to 440 htz in 1955. It went from the heart frequency to the mined frequency in the base pitch. I've done a lot of work re-pitching my songs I've written and recorded and, while it is inaudible at direct listening, the feeling is quite different. This has been nagging at me for a while in that there is something more to see/hear here in that 1. All things for a reason, 2. It's a thought that is constantly in the NOW with me, 3. In the beginning there was the word etc...There is a slight and permanent tone sounding in my head, has been for a while and I'm trying to figure out the pitch and note of it...it feels very relevant. I use Audacity for re-pitching my stuff and tone generators for tuning my instruments directly to 432 htz now. I suppose I'm just looking for others thoughts on this stuff and to see if this triggers some epiphanies for others to share here...Perspective is everything and where all original ideas come from for me....any thoughts?, much love kate

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
def night
::pending::
end
############
#4092333735#
############

look at it how you must, but domino effect and chain reaction would be good starters.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson
Just my thoughts on what Pi is in terms of the ancient calculation versus the "modern" one....22/7 is a golden mean which translates into 3.142587142587142587 to infinity. Being a musician and studying the Solfeggio tones, a lot of things have come into the light. Yes, I know 528.com was posted a little while back and what I saw was confirmation of things I'd looked at many months ago. One thing I also like to bring into consideration was the changing of concert pitch from 432 htz to 440 htz in 1955. It went from the heart frequency to the mined frequency in the base pitch. I've done a lot of work re-pitching my songs I've written and recorded and, while it is inaudible at direct listening, the feeling is quite different. This has been nagging at me for a while in that there is something more to see/hear here in that 1. All things for a reason, 2. It's a thought that is constantly in the NOW with me, 3. In the beginning there was the word etc...There is a slight and permanent tone sounding in my head, has been for a while and I'm trying to figure out the pitch and note of it...it feels very relevant. I use Audacity for re-pitching my stuff and tone generators for tuning my instruments directly to 432 htz now. I suppose I'm just looking for others thoughts on this stuff and to see if this triggers some epiphanies for others to share here...Perspective is everything and where all original ideas come from for me....any thoughts?, much love kate

You are absolutely right re: change of frequency, also in the fact that changing your recordings' pitch is inaudible indeed. I am not sure about the "feeling is quite different", though.
I am not a musician myself, but quite a bunch of my friends, are. Some just jolly slackers, others high-end professionals. I've been having that conversation more than once and from what I gather, it ends up in two camps: one that plays and one that instills 'spirituality' (for lack of better word) in it.
That said, some frequencies can literally kill. As our brains engineer electrical signals, it makes perfect sense. Hence it does too, the other way around.
I guess one could dive into the Chi/Qi (depending on whether you get there Chinese or Japanese) notions, which, although very romantic sometimes, make sense.

As for the slight permanent tone sounding in your head — which is very common, particularly in this aggressive modern society, maybe you want to check out on tinnitus (I love the fact there is a word for every thing).

edit on 21-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: added song

edit on 21-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: damn typo

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Also, when I get deep into it I feel electric sensations throughout my whole body and also I feel like my body is getting cooler.
edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2011 by ApolloEnigma because: (no reason given)

Could be kundalini. Tip? Whatever happens next, relax into it and trust it, allow it to happen. If you resist the kundalini it can become a painful experience and the activation can drag out endlessly. I had my kundalini activated years ago without trying to activate it, without meditating, nothing. It just happened to me and I had no clue what was going on. If I knew what I know now, it would have been a much gentler and more pleasant experience.

Also and I've been wanting to say this -- grounding is important. Well, I can only speak to my own personal experience (and I am NOT an expert) but activating the third eye and upper chakras without proper grounding can be problematic. Recommend grounding first, before working on these third eye exercises.

This is the playlist I use for nightly meditation --

www.youtube.com...

One video per chakra. I always start with the red root (base) for grounding. As I listen, I imagine the energies flowing in through the crown and down into the base, and I imagine I am like a tree, rooting the energies firmly into the ground. Then as the playlist progresses I allow the kundalini energies to dance around the chakras. Sometimes the kundalini gets stuck or slows down and that's when I know there are blockages to work on.

You can point your third eye inward, by the way, to see where these blockages are, so they may be cleared. Once you "see" the blockage, all you have to do is acknowledge, bless with love, and forgive.

Hope that helps.

edit on 21-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Thanks for the reply...having been a pro for many years in music and writing, i've met many amazing people in all facets of music...the tinnitus thing did come up as a thought but I know it isn't that. I have to get hearing checks for pilot/hobby flyer and my high end hearing is far above the normal. Being with numerous bands and solo, I was always very careful about levels in studio and on stage...the ear doc always asks...how did you hear that?...lol...I always answer "I simply listen well I guess"...as far as the feeling thing, I've been out front in all my musical endeavours as a performing writer and I have a certain affinity for the things I write(go figure) so maybe just a heightened sense on the feeling thing since it's me I'm listening to...who knows, it just feels different is all...moving music from the mined back to heart(spellings deliberate) makes sense in feeling it more. I'm going to spend a little more time with my calculator and the sacred math aspect...there must be a "sine" in this somewhere?...more thoughts on all of this are appreciated, much love kate

p.s. the pitch IS critical, especially with tone generators...8 htz is an "infinity" away if you follow

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Katiereneethompson

I do follow and you do listen very well indeed

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Beware apple

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

About that excerpt you used for me i will admit someone else interpreted it for me because i couldn't figure it out its about someone noticing an error and just charging in and killing them right?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

Three-dimensional Si(x)n(in)e wave

www.feandft.com...

This explains a lot about what open posts.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"In the last days of his life, Jimi told me about a strong belief that he held, and took a writing pad, to illustrate more clearly what he meant.

Before going into the subject, he talked for a while about a song he had written called "If Six Was ne". He told me that there was a cosmic meaning to that song, hidden in the two numbers six and nine. Jimi said that these numbers together are a very powerful force, and he drew thern within each other. It looked like a spiral when he added more rays, the individual rays as well as the whole form spinning to the right. He said the sign with nine rays in it is the symbol of a very high spiritual power which is coming towards the earth. "

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mirror:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

So does this mean its a cycle?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
"In the last days of his life, Jimi told me about a strong belief that he held, and took a writing pad, to illustrate more clearly what he meant.

Before going into the subject, he talked for a while about a song he had written called "If Six Was ne". He told me that there was a cosmic meaning to that song, hidden in the two numbers six and nine. Jimi said that these numbers together are a very powerful force, and he drew thern within each other. It looked like a spiral when he added more rays, the individual rays as well as the whole form spinning to the right. He said the sign with nine rays in it is the symbol of a very high spiritual power which is coming towards the earth. "

Awesome! The rays were in that Metaphysics of Pi document posted last week --

www.scribd.com...

Except 7 rays, not nine.

6 and the 9 are the yin and yang symbol: en.wikipedia.org...:Yin_yang.svg

It's about balancing the masculine and the feminine energies.

Edit to also add: take a look at David Wilcox and his theories about the pulses coming out of the center of our galaxy... I'm not sure what to make of David Wilcox but I do have to say that particular theory was quite intriguing. Also check out The Electric Universe and Thunderbolts of the Gods on youtube.
edit on 21-9-2011 by sheba2011 because: scatter brained today

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

6 9

Sine spiral.
edit on 21-9-2011 by cingularity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 614  615  616    618  619  620 >>

join