It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

By the way OPEN!!! Dude I keep imagining a certain "painting" by Salvador Dali.

Are ya thinking this one?
Then get back on the train

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

That is why I posted this V. GO HERE: read that and link those two together and see what happens

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stonedlion

Do you think the mental links to other people's minds works like a network of information? looks like it

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

the white page with the ghost square brackets ... thing only?
and put in frequencies ? great idea...

oct282011.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Yes indeed Ready, I do know of Yanni as I am a piano player myself. I actually have one song I worte if you would like to hear it, Just send me a U2U. Enigma speaks volumes to my soul in so many ways. That is why I posted the video Return to Innocence the other night. I really think that song fits well with this thread.

I am almost positive I know whom you are referring too with the pan flute and being native american. My mind has gone blank, lol having a senior moment) but I will get that answer for you asap

You are to kind One. BTW I love the name you choose for here.

I sent you one u2u already - please excuse the intrustion - but when something speaks to me - I don't sit and wait for it to come to me. The worst I can hear is a no and I will be fine with that. At least I gave it a try. Yes I would love to find the name of the Native American that we are speaking of. Like you I have many senior moments and the name escapes me. I LOVED this music. It was the most soothing thing I have ever heard - but Enigma rates right up there with it. Gotta love me some Yanni also.

Please send your music that you wrote - I am anxiously waiting to hear it. Nothing falls on deaf ears here.
Thank you my friend.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

First sound is the 528 frequency. The second I think needs to be found. It's not any of the frequencies shown here. 63 is an octave lower (same note, lower frequency).

+ 639 is NOT the second.
edit on 5-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

hi fraam, i think you have the skillz i was asking for, could you write down the anotation of search.wav and post it here?
edit on 5-9-2011 by vatel because: bad grammar(ok ok bad english fluent french who cares?)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Maybe i can meditate with these sounds and are some of you thinking there could be a message in this?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

You are correct I listened to the two together, the 69 is like a half step off. Guess I will go down to my piano see just what notes they are! I was being lazy!

eta, thought so, defintely middle c and e and when it goes up if it f all major notes

edit on 5/9/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

there is...
some
thing

Désolé playing guitar like a gypsy but i cant read a note ... missed that education by wild partying

btw my ancestors where gypsy phps i remember some of them guitar skillz, coincidence...noooo !

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Can't read a note i don't think you need to worry onehuman can read notes unless he's having difficulty

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Has anyone figured out what the music in the new background is? I need to know.

I will explain. I often hear music, see movies ahead in dreams or trailers yet don't always catch theNAME of wh ois going to create it down on earth.

This music may go to a movie on parallel worlds that could have come out this spring...or not yet. I do things in my dreams and then net search them to find them out to connect. In my life I had been exploring solving Kryptos. In my dream I went to a page about Kryptos which was either the New York Times or the Washington Post and it had an add on it for a movie trailer which looked like Meryl Streep. Another mirror Earth was approaching and you got to write yourself a message to your "other" self. She could see her other self in the window. It had this music playing I am sure of it.

I woke up and went and did the search right then andn got to the movie trailer to watch it and they even let you use your cam to add a message to yourself. Now I can't find the name of the movie or the trailer and I've been hunting all over for this music as it was in my dream on ascension. My son came and erased all my history so can't find the page.

I heard Enya inside for over a year and would catch it on the radio but always after the singer was announced. I hear things on the "creation" hotline or while it is being produced.It took me a year to find out the Enya name so I could hear it ALL.

It says "Search.mp3" on the view source code.

I'm trying to find a movie that maybe cameout a few months ago on parallel worlds and has this music.

Of course t all could have been a dream about THIS.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

lol Mo, I am a woman this round of life just for the record and yes I can read notes if some post up a picture of them they would like read

Ready? I replied

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Notes in the beginning are C,E and G and then some kind of harmony. I'm not sure this is what we have to look for.

@vatel can you please be more specific? I know my way around sounds and music, but I'm not sure what you want me to do.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My son came and erased all my history so can't find the page.
wth your son did that why he is not using camouflage mode to watch pr0n ?
Supposing you are using windows have a look here :
www.buzzle.com...
on linux,unix Os you will have some advanced probs if so u2u me plz !
btw how old is your son ?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Molimo

lol Mo, I am a woman this round of life just for the record and yes I can read notes if some post up a picture of them they would like read

Ready? I replied

One I got the message and replied. Thank you!! I look forward to what you provide me with.
Peace, love and light.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

try to figure out the notes played on search.wav post it here.
i am trying to find asoft doing that for me but it seems there are only progs like steinberg that cost more than my crappy car....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Look a few posts above.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd

reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Yes indeed Ready, I do know of Yanni as I am a piano player myself. I actually have one song I worte if you would like to hear it, Just send me a U2U. Enigma speaks volumes to my soul in so many ways. That is why I posted the video Return to Innocence the other night. I really think that song fits well with this thread.

I am almost positive I know whom you are referring too with the pan flute and being native american. My mind has gone blank, lol having a senior moment) but I will get that answer for you asap

Are you thinking of Robert Mirabel?Do a you tube search. He has several CDs out.

You are to kind One. BTW I love the name you choose for here.

I sent you one u2u already - please excuse the intrustion - but when something speaks to me - I don't sit and wait for it to come to me. The worst I can hear is a no and I will be fine with that. At least I gave it a try. Yes I would love to find the name of the Native American that we are speaking of. Like you I have many senior moments and the name escapes me. I LOVED this music. It was the most soothing thing I have ever heard - but Enigma rates right up there with it. Gotta love me some Yanni also.

Please send your music that you wrote - I am anxiously waiting to hear it. Nothing falls on deaf ears here.
Thank you my friend.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A few safe code updates:

9999 - This code is now working again

2222 - I think this one is new.

I'll update the wiki.

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join