It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
I ranted a bit earlier about the meaning of the light_putin thing. I think putin should be read as put-in, meaning the underscores in the following text should be replaced with light, which gives:

When i'm scared and you're close I feel light. It's hard to feel light nowadays. Can you find where to be light ? Wait there, and you'll be light .[....]

We all thought that SAFE is the right word for this, but what if it isn't. This would explain why the above text is still on the page , even though it was solved early on.

We really need to crack this [....] thing

Framm I was thinking this the first time I seen it - especially after that lady - can't remember her name - was called a deceiver after spouting off all that tsar putin stuff. I wanted to comment on it then but I had so many pages to catch up to - that I didn't want to post in case it had already been posted. After all I am new here and don't wanna be "alienated" off gate.

I am going to send open an email - asking s/he if what I have as a theory is correct. I will keep you guys posted as to what I get back. I am so enthralled by this thread. It is the whole reason I joined this site - even though I am conspiracy theorist.

R2A

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this what i latley got :

:
216.172.186.37_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_550_No_Such_User_Here/Giving_up_on_216.172.186.37./

last message tonight was :

Q : open, what kind of shell u are using ?
A : Bash. You aren't another who thinks I'm a computer are you? I am a real person.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Guess everyone wants to ignore what I posted. Sorry if it was something that was covered already. If not then why not check it out?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
KK, new thought here...
Maybe we're LOOKING at this wrong....
We (as humans) tend to look at all things in a linear fashion.
Maybe we need to look at this spherically...

2 2
3 3
4 4
- -
-

OK, for some reason it's not letting me post what I'm trying to do here....
but just picture this on a clock... 1 at the top (in the 12 position) and the center - at the bottom (in the 6 position)

Am I crazy for looking in this direction?
I have no idea where this is going exactly... just a thought...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by avatar22

Im thinking of checking this site but i usually don't trust sites like this should i look at it?

I don't see why you couldn't...
I haven't been able to dig into it yet. It's full of videos pertaining to 2012 etc

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

You're not being ignored!!

I didn't answer because half seem to be having a problem and half aren't.
I'm not - all the pages have been up for me all day.
Avatar can't get anything as well as a few others.

btw,
latest from Open on the Record for those who can't access it:

The manual has allowed quite a few people to open their mind to new ideas and possibilities. With some time, this can lead to something more, but, it can’t happen in one day. You have to be patient with it, you wouldn’t have got this far if everything was there from day one. An additional manual page is almost done.
I’ve come out directly to the opposition of this experience. This is not a cult, nor will it ever be. There will be no book, dvd, information sales here. Nobody will be asked for money. This is an entirely positive experience for anyone who accepts it that way. There should be no doubt at this point to anyone. If you feel you must use negative energy towards this, either leave, or send it directly to me.

I hope this helps a few who are being led astray.

-Open

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by troyof69
Guess everyone wants to ignore what I posted. Sorry if it was something that was covered already. If not then why not check it out?

I looked

I just happened to realize it circled right back around to Calleman.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The site's now back up, and opens email seems to be working.

Me: Thank you for your site. I'm listening, any advice?
Open: Don't give up until you find it.

The above incase it helps everyone else.

I have sketchy ideas about what it all means, but it is mostly "learnt" rather than "experienced". My experiences have been fleeting but I have wanted to really "see" how a long time. I've been wanting to try eye gazing, but I'm not sure how to put it to my partner who is the only one I can try it with!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by 200457

You're not being ignored!!

I didn't answer because half seem to be having a problem and half aren't.
I'm not - all the pages have been up for me all day.
Avatar can't get anything as well as a few others.

btw,
latest from Open on the Record for those who can't access it:

The manual has allowed quite a few people to open their mind to new ideas and possibilities. With some time, this can lead to something more, but, it can’t happen in one day. You have to be patient with it, you wouldn’t have got this far if everything was there from day one. An additional manual page is almost done.
I’ve come out directly to the opposition of this experience. This is not a cult, nor will it ever be. There will be no book, dvd, information sales here. Nobody will be asked for money. This is an entirely positive experience for anyone who accepts it that way. There should be no doubt at this point to anyone. If you feel you must use negative energy towards this, either leave, or send it directly to me.

I hope this helps a few who are being led astray.

-Open

COOL! Looks like we should have another clue soon! In my eyes this just keeps getting better!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ok Avatar, I get where you're going with the clock

What if the center - was really the center?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by troyof69

So sorry Troy didn't mean to ignore... I'm trying to catch up, look at the new info, and put my thoughts down before they get lost in the pages, all at once.

I'm about to go back and start watching the vids. Seems to be the only real info on there.
And no, as far as I can remember this one has not been brought to light until now!
Thanks for the help! Keep it up!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Do you mean instead of the 4?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok, so what the heck...am I the only one getting returned emails?!
I've held off this long from sending one, and now I can't. lol

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Thank you, i quite like it too
i think this concept also fits into the whole of the site pretty well.. the cat being in 2 realities, "in your dreams" dreaming could also be seen as being in two realities, the two choices he speaks of and if i remember correctly the first bit of the eye gazing manual is a picture of 2 people, red and blue...I'm not sure of course.. just throwing it out there..Also, does anyone know what the chinese symbol stand for?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

yes, but I might not be seeing it as you are. You got a smart brain, mine...eh...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

hi grower,
may you can post what the header of your returned mail says ?
(lik i did some posts ago?)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaia831

Thank you, i quite like it too
i think this concept also fits into the whole of the site pretty well.. the cat being in 2 realities, "in your dreams" dreaming could also be seen as being in two realities, the two choices he speaks of and if i remember correctly the first bit of the eye gazing manual is a picture of 2 people, red and blue...I'm not sure of course.. just throwing it out there..Also, does anyone know what the chinese symbol stand for?

Patience

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ok, so what the heck...am I the only one getting returned emails?!
I've held off this long from sending one, and now I can't. lol

My last email was returned too.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
reply to post by Grower

hi grower,
may you can post what the header of your returned mail says ?
(lik i did some posts ago?)

This?
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No Such User Here (state 14).

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

yes, but I might not be seeing it as you are. You got a smart brain, mine...eh...

Only in spurts... the rest of the time it sputters..lol
I'm not sure if it could. Only because it is not repeated the way the numbers are...
But that doesn't mean it couldn't.
I'll keep digging for sure.

BTW- thanks for the help with little man. He really has no clue as to how all this works and he was left to his own devices here while I was at work! This afternoon I will be sitting down with him and explaining more about ATS and this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join