It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes/Australia-Fukushima Now Radiating Everyone: 'Unspeakable' Reality 'Will Impact All Of

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Im still waiting for honorable jap to start cutting his guts out in shame....havent seen any yet...so either there isnt any honor among jap and his cronies anymore or the incident isnt critical...and since all evidence points to a country-killing event,it only leaves that jap has lost his honor....its down to an either/or line now

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
Im still waiting for honorable jap to start cutting his guts out in shame....havent seen any yet...

Two possibilities,
1. They want to correct their Mistakes and commit Harakiri after everything is settled down
or 2. they do not decided yet who have to commit Harakiri

Originally posted by gandamack2so either there isnt any honor among jap and his cronies anymore or the incident isnt critical...and since all evidence points to a country-killing event,it only leaves that jap has lost his honor....its down to an either/or line now

You are to impatient, just wait a little bit longer,
nearly 6 Month is no Time-Frame for such an important act!

But afaik 2 high Ranking People commit already Suicide by Hanging them self
maybe this will satisfied your disgusting Hunger for a while!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Nope...if they helped kill the planet,or their own country by neglect in the pursit of profit,then jap needs to do the right thing...and not just a few of the top guys....everyone from middle mangement on up knew that thing wasnt safe...they all need to be falling on their knives as we speak....either jap starts now or the idea of "honor" is just that...an idea....and a farce
edit on 27-8-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gandamack2

I doubt that you really understand "Responsibility".

We all use the Electricity and we all know that Nuclear Energy is dangerous
but still we switch on the Light, the TV and the Toaster,
as a Collective we all should commit Harakiri and i think the loudest one have to start

Ps: imo. it is toooooo easy to just cry for a Sacrifice
and continue like nothing has happen,
we let them keep going on and this need to change

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
reply to post by Human0815

Nope...if they helped kill the planet,or their own country by neglect in the pursit of profit,then jap needs to do the right thing...and not just a few of the top guys....everyone from middle mangement on up knew that thing wasnt safe...they all need to be falling on their knives as we speak....either jap starts now or the idea of "honor" is just that...an idea....and a farce
edit on 27-8-2011 by gandamack2 because: dawgsbaine

So your solution is to have all the people who are capable of helping, kill themselves?

Who will clean it up then?

There's no question that this is serious, and that it may go down in history as mans greatest engineering disaster. But we need every brain cell we can get to try and fix it right now.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I feel so bad for the people in Japan. 20,000 dead or missing, major tsunami damage (over $300B so far)hundreds of thousands homeless, tens of thousands of foreign nationals leaving, over 100,000 buildings damaged or destroyed, corporate relocations out of Japan, Nippon Oil factory up in flames,reactor meltdowns, and so on. Things just don't bode well for Japan, and I wish them the best in their recoveries.
And the bad part is the Bank of Japan had to pay out up to $183B just so the markets wouldn't crash.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
jap management is who cut corners for money sake...I have no problem keeping the engineers around...management needs to do the honorable thing and cut it out....the engineers prob warned them long ago and they said no...work with what we give you...lets go honorable san....its L-Slice time

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I ws born in 55...I grew up with tales of honorable jap and how he worshipped the Code of Bushido...well now....somebody screwed the pooch here...time to get rolling on a new generation of fixers...either that or say goodbye to "honor"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had watched a documentary vid on youtube some weeks ago and those people who still live in or near Chernobyl to this very day still suffer from radiation sickness. For officials from japan and our officials here to tell us not to worry about the effects from the disaster over there is just plain stupid. Honestly, we're not as ignorant as you think we are.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join