It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really want to see an Anunnaki movie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've read the Zecharia Sitchin books. I've watched the youtube videos. I've done alot of researching on the subject. Including taking a stroll to through the skeptics side of reasoning.

My conclusion is this. Both sides have good points. I think in the end it comes down to what you believe. Because whether people like to admit it or not. People are always going to walk away from a conversation believing what they are going to believe.

It's like an atheist arguing with a christian. A muslim arguing with a buddhist. A catholic arguing with a jew. Where all that would lead is no where. What I will say however is that something in our past did happen. And it wasn't just evolution. Take it or leave it.

We've all seen the Anunnaki movie threads. Seen the evidence that it was infact being produced and "mysteriously" stopped! The question is why? Maybe we will never know.

We've seen the threads or atleast the posts of memebers on here talking about the government or maybe even hollywood monitoring this site for ideas. Which is a pretty good idea if you wanna sell box office tickets. Alot of great minds and imaginations come on this thread!

Whether you love them or hate them. All the members on here have good ideas. And it's good we share amongst eachother whether we agree or disagree.

So I ask everyone here incase we are being monitored for ideas. (Do we want an Anunnaki trilogy)?

I'll start by saying yes imo I think it'd be awesome as hel. Even if you think it's bull feces you can't deny it'd be cool to watch. Ofcourse you wouldn't be watching it as an educational program!

Anyways I'd like to also say that anyone even interested in the Anunnaki should read the book "Lost Realms" by Sitchin. And after you read it read no more from him. That book is the only one that really matters! As far as the subject goes.

But it's always good to do your own research and come up with YOUR OWN ideas.

Here are some links and videos on the subject.

Anunnaki

Oannes

Aiwass

"As above, So below"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Personally, I wouldnt mind seeing a movie based on that. It may present something in a new light that I hadnt thought of, which could be a benefit. So long as its made in a high quality manner, full steam ahead. SOo tired of watching romcoms and mindless action movies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The secret society of the Sons of Jared taking arms against the evil sons of the watchers..

Would be interesting.
edit on 20-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There's a lot of confusion in this area. so it would actually be nice to see one

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

people make threads on similar subjects because they want THEIR thread seen and commented of....mad someone beat them to the subject
thread copiers fail

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
You really had to make a new thread after one Annunaki movie thread was just made??

Not to mention the search feature....

This one isn't about where did that movie go? This is about do we really want or need one? Especially after ancient aliens series has been going! I think it's time the anunnaki hit the big screen!

So yay or nay?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by boncho

people make threads on similar subjects because they want THEIR thread seen and commented of....mad someone beat them to the subject
thread copiers fail

Their is no thread going on right now in this subject that hasn't already been seen 100 times over! So cry!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Sometimes, I enjoy a movie for its entertainment value.

Like Battlefield LA and ID4, it doesn't have to be real. In fact, I'm really kind of happy it isn't. It's just a movie and for a few hours, I can suspend the daily grind of B-S and have a good time.

Yeah, I'd like to see an Anunnaki flick

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

Who do you think would be the best to direct/produce the movies? Imo I think Spielberg and Lucas should take up the challenge! Who else would be better fit for it!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
The secret society of the Sons of Jared taking arms against the evil sons of the watchers..

Would be interesting.
edit on 20-8-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

I'd like to see them integrate the necronomicon side into it aswell. I don't mean Lovecrafts either! I mean the real deal!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Who would you like to see direct/produce it? If it were possible!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There's no reason not to have a movie about ANY subject matter. It's called freedom of creativity. People should be able to create art depicting anything they want. Freedom baby!

And yes I did read the full OP, and I agree it would be cool as hell. I love alien and sci-fi movies, by far my favorite genre. It would be even cooler to see an alien movie that is POSSIBLY true.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by havenvideo

Thats my thinking exactly! Especially if it does in a way where the viewer wondered if he just witnessed disclosure!

But obviously just a movie!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Here are some pics on the subject at hand.

It'd be interesting to see how the big screen would depict what is being shown on the tablets. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't know if it would fit into this movie but I'm dying to see a movie where humanity fights against giant 15 feet reptilians with red eyes. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by redoubt

Who would you like to see direct/produce it? If it were possible!

I dunno... not really important as long as there is substance and quality. To be honest, I haven't been terribly impressed with Speilberg lately so...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would rather not, personally.

Regardless of a persons beliefs, there's a certain percentage of people that just believe in something because it was on TV. I'd expect, like some other series, there would be a sudden influx in David Icke supporters created. I don't think either side needs that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I can see where your coming from but if he's teamed up with Lucas it'd have to be something special. But that's my opinion. I think a good alt choice though might be James Cameron!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Depends on how it was done, I mean c'mon, most people have no idea about this stuff, so maybe it would be good for people who have no idea on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join