It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1Anunnaki; The movie that disappeared

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akasirus

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Akasirus
I've seen this movie, or at least a working edit, and I can tell you why it was never released: no one in their right mind would publish it.

It doesn't bring anything new to the table, attempt to back up any of it's claims, or provide any rational context for what's going on; it is mainly just a lot of very poor reenactments of events that may or may not have happened. Actually I don't really know what it is. It's not a narrative, it's not a documentary, the one thing I do know is its very hard to watch.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Akasirus because: Clarification

Since when does Hollywood give a crud about backing up claims? What are you even talking about? Hollywood is so full of vile and radical agendas. Even if the film is amateur it could be cleaned up by someone with a vision.

If the movie was pure fantasy and presented as fiction, there would be no need for it to be censored or shut down by some mysterious power. The only reason for a conspiracy around it would be if it contains truthful information that someone didn't want to get out there. But it doesn't. It doesn't even try to provide a basis in reality for what goes on in the movie, and there would be absolutely no reason it couldn't be released because it contains nothing new, or even any information at all. That was what I'm talking about.

in order to make that allegation one would needed to have read the script and filed through the fact vs the fiction in the scrip and then crossed checked that with what we REALLY know about Sumerian mythology. only then could any of us make a logical conclusion.

is there any place online where we can get the script? and have that verified that it is indeed the original script??

im sure someone on ATS must know that?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

hell, it's the narrative.

really don't need the storyboard.

this unknown director, has his movie crushed by the biggest powers of the world

for some unknown reason.

as much as the romantic aspect tickles these ats peoples, he couldn't sell it.

and i am in on the whole thing!

da vinchi code was paid for and no one believes that stuff anyway.

but this movie had some really killer stuff!!

edit on 21-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

hell, it's the narrative.

really don't need the storyboard.

this unknown director, has his movie crushed by the biggest powers of the world

for some unknown reason.

as much as the romantic aspect tickles these ats peoples, he couldn't sell it.

and i am in on the whole thing!

da vinchi code was paid for and no one believes that stuff anyway.

but this movie had some really killer stuff!!

edit on 21-8-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

im far from denying the implausibility of the claim. i am merely playing devils advocate as saying in order to state for a fact that this movie revealed nothing new we would have to have either seen it or read the script. Conjecture is not proof.

Personally i have no opinion on the matter i did see info about this movie coming out and i did visit the site back when it was online. i love sci fi so it would interest me. Do i think TPTB shut it down unlikely but not impossible. If you follow the logic of the conspiracy theory that it will shake people awake. de vinci code did ruffle feathers in the vatican but since they didnt actually deny the existence of christ as the one true son of god in either the book or the movie it might have been overlooked.

either way its all conjecture at this point.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So, exactly how was the movie suppressed? Was the production company threatened? Paid off?
I have personal knowledge of a TV producer in Canada who had clean footage from an airline pilot that showed actual aliens in a UFO that flew alongside the jet he was piloting. The Producer was told by men who showed up at his home that if he aired the footage that would be the end of his ten year old son.
More details please on the suppression of this film.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
So, exactly how was the movie suppressed? Was the production company threatened? Paid off?
I have personal knowledge of a TV producer in Canada who had clean footage from an airline pilot that showed actual aliens in a UFO that flew alongside the jet he was piloting. The Producer was told by men who showed up at his home that if he aired the footage that would be the end of his ten year old son.

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! hold the phone... time out.

You just claimed you know someone with UFO footage WITH aliens inside and you want to know about a cancelled movie?????

DUDE screw the movie find out about this alien/UFO footage..

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I highly doubt this movie was supressed by TPTB. I mean most Conspiracy Theorists have the old "well the illuminati must show us (or just shows us for kicks) real events that are going to take place on the big screen first."

So which is it? Do they show us the truth in films or are they supressing the truth?

Personally it looks like the movie was running on a low budget from the 2 parts of video I watched in the OP. The effects looked weak, and the cast looked even weaker.

But, this movie should be redone by a studio with a large budget. It could make for a fascinating story, some Epic effects. Of course getting financial backing for such a film is easier said than done. I think this story could make for a really good script and an epic movie if done correctly.

I mean with Hollywood running out of ideas by the day. I mean Cowboys and Aliens? and redoing every old classic movie, I mean "classics" that should never be redone. ie The Manchurian Candidate, and The Planet of the Apes, and how many different Apocalypse/Armageddon movies can they keep makeing?

Really I'm suprised this movie hasn't been made. With all the Ancient Alien shows on the History channel that this story hasn't been told on the big screen. If it was done right, with a big budget, good writer/director, good cast ect, I'd probably go to the theatre (which I don't do often cause it's too expensive) for this one.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

You make a persuasive argument. Personally, I've always been a firm believer that the Illuminati only give us hints to our faces, in regard to what's really going on, while this movie would be a literal slap in the face at us...not the subtle hints of the Illuminati, but more like someone standing up tall in the middle of the theatre and yelling, "Look, this is what is wrong with our f*cking world today!!!". But who knows? Either way, I agree, it should be picked up and made by someone, because it really would be a kickass movie.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12

dont tease us saying things like that...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

Interesting. There is no mention of it on IMDB.com.
Even movies that were scrapped generally have some history of once existing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I Posted This in another thread on the subject a while back, Here's what I wrote back then in it's entirety

" I have been following developments on that movie from its beginnings, unfortunately I don't think it would have been shut down by TPTB but by,

A. A lack of money to finish the product. Loads of paperwork, hopeful financing and country tax credits needed to be obtained to have the money to finish it.

B. Lack of co-production companies coming on board willing to invest in the project especially if filmed in different locations.

C. and this is the hardest part, convincing a distributor that your film has a market out there and them putting millions into P&A (publishing and advertisement). There are many steps that need to be accomplished before your film hits movie screens, or even DVD for that matter.

So personally, I don't think it had to do with censoring as much as Jaguar films needing to retire the 'viral' and 'buzz' marketing they wanted to create with a product that will not see the light of day in the time line they originally had set for it. Gives your company a bad name.

Too bad, I really wanted to see how that would have turned out. That being said, since the movie doesn't seem to have a relevance with current events, it does not mean it won't see the light of day in the future, especially with that much work having gone into it."

That has not changed for me. They might have had it as a working title, and it has changed, or there might have been a distributor that bought it and shelved it for release or not.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Kind of reminds me of "Iron Sky" in the way that it is taking forever to finish and its been going on for how many years now? Although, its website is still up and they seem to still be filming and are going to actually put it out one day.....maybe.....but who knows...it may also fall into the depths of "not good enough for even TV"

Iron Sky

I have to agree with others here and say that the reason the film has "disappeared" is because of funding and the fact that what he made so far SUCKED. Probably worse than a made for TV after school special.

I think that people should also realize that there are lots of movies that are made but never see the light of day or if they do, its not for YEARS after they finish it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm afraid with no real financing..(i.e. a major/minor production company) this movie will never see the light of day.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

DaVinci code has some really interesting stuff in it, like Opus Dei, which is a real holy order(not positive how holy it really is...) and some controversial concepts like Jesus having a lineage of descendents passing through the Holy Grail. The reason Libs like that is it makes him more realistic and less holy. Libs run the show in Hollywood, we all know that.
How come Angels and Demons was allowed to run with all the Illuminati sutff in bold.? Perhaps again its because libs run the show and it made the Vatican look corrupt and terrible. hahaha who would have guessed the libs got that one right.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

That's the problem with conspiracy theories, who "runs the show", after all? The libs (what does that mean?), the Illuminati, the Jews, the Vatican?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If a film won't be successful in the box office, the producers will just can the project altogether. It was highly doubtful this film would make much profit to begin with anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I love the concept of the ship imagine seeing, that I wonder if it flaps and glides for landing or just stays ridged. Its kinda like a car my brother dreamed of where it changed shape during increse of speed and becomes more compact during slower speeds, kinda like a armadilo.

Hope the director finds funding maybe he was looking for investors or to showcase his fx company still imagine the concept would be massive today.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Um..., just curious...does anyone know anything about the sumerians here? Does anyone think it would be strange do name someone ptah in a movie about sumerians? Then the casting...you fake the call. Methinks that if this movie came out more people would research said topic and found out the truth...so no movie. That's whatt I think. Cool beans.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by felonius
Not to bash christians but maybe it was a similiar situation to the first "jesus" movie back in the eighties? The "fundies" went ape shirt over jesus and mary magdalene.
What movie is that?

My hunch is he's talking about Martin Scorsese's The Last Temptation Of Christ. Which was a fantastic movie, imo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeNaga
Um..., just curious...does anyone know anything about the sumerians here? Does anyone think it would be strange do name someone ptah in a movie about sumerians? Then the casting...you fake the call. Methinks that if this movie came out more people would research said topic and found out the truth...so no movie. That's whatt I think. Cool beans.

If you really wanna know read some books. I suggest "Lost Realms"(Sitchin)..."Necronomicon" "Necronomicon: The Gateways"(Simon) I'm not saying those books are "great" sources. But you'll be surpirsed what you find in them!

Also it's good to google the subject. I could tell you my ideas and opinions. But that's all they really are!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join