It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F***ing transvestite badgers!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am so sick to death of these transvestite badgers. #ing arrogant little pricks sauntering about like their god�s gift to the world. NO ONE should act like they are performing on a catwalk 24/7. I�m sorry if this is just not all PC and the like, but it is getting ridiculous. Just listen to this.

I get home from work yesterday at the adult diapers resiliency testing plant and I�m about to get the mail. Now I live in an apartment complex so they have these huge mailboxes that are divided into different sections for different tenants. First off, the owner of the box next to mine is this idiot who is subscribed to an ice cream flavor of the month club. The problem is that he is too cheap to pay for the auto coolant and it melts all over the ground.

So there I am standing in a puddle of ice cream and this badger in a flowered spring dress slinks up to the mailbox pretending not to notice me. When she�I mean he�umm�sher get next to me sher glares up at me with a stare that seems to say �And who the hell do you think you are, bitch�. Well just as I was about to respond the thing goes manic and assaults my leg in a very violent fashion and at one point I believe that it was even stabbing me with a rusty lipstick tube. So I kick the badger as hard as I can in a full-tilt fashion and it drowns in the puddle of ice cream.

The next thing I know this heavily modified auto drives up blaring hip-hop music and three baggy pants badgers waddle out. The one who is obviously the leader, because his pants hang the lowest, starts demanding to know where his �Bitch� is. I barely control my laughter as it inform him as to the actual gender of his �girl�friend. So the jack-off goes nuts really horror show like and shoots me in the ass as I run to the door of my apartment.

I�m standing there behind the bolted door with my shoes full of ice cream, my pant legs torn to shreds and a bullet in my ass and my girlfriend asks me how my day was. The thing that really pissed me off though was that she was wearing the same dress as that friggen transvestite badger. The only good thing that happened was that the weapon was actually a potato gun and we have French fries for dinner.

God damn transvestite badgers!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
that was great. Funny as hell.

You so right its unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What...the....#???

[Edited on 19-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm laughing so hard

too funny !!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The ice cream part really got me, what kind of genious subscribes to an "ice cream flavor" of the month and lets it melt

But yeah tranvestities are freaks, don't go on aobut pyscho profiles and crap like that, somehting is wrong with them.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That was hysterical- im confused and wasnt to sure what a tranvestite badger was!!!!

so is that a normal day for Jonna then?! lol

new topics

top topics

join