It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have not made contact.. Aliens do not exist..

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyrian
Read the opening post, makes me wonder how he knows all of this isn't true, a very high-up "Knowitall"

Or just pied off that he hasn't seen something wierd in the sky!

I think more this was in response to an earlier thread making the opposite claim. I've seen it over and over. One member makes a thread claiming their opinion is the truth and then a day later, the opposite is posted with the same claims. Scientists says Nibiru is on its way. Scientists prove Nibiru is an internet myth. You get the idea.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In Sydney Australia, there are aliens everywhere, just ask for the documents.....watch them scatter

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Hate to break it to the person who wrote aliens do not exist....Unfortunatly....they do. This is not because I want it to be so....quite the opposite. I would sleep better knowing that they didn't exist....but that is not the case. I have three jobs....one of them is in the entertainment buisness. The second is helping my family run several sucessful companies. The third job is another matter.

Because of the cililian/military nature of my family....I got talked into doing a job that was specifically suited to me because of the other two jobs. I am older now but keep getting talked into doing the third job from time to time and sometimes it is unpleasant. But I am a Patriot and even though this taking on of work turns me temporarily into someone I don't want to be....I must admit....sometimes I enjoy the work.

All of that being said...and the fact that my family has unique ties to the USAF and other groups or agencies....I can tell you all this....E.T. is FOR REAL! We have known about several races for quite a while and anyone who thinks that FULL DISCLOSURE of this fact would be a good thing....has not a clue of what they are talking about!

People in general are just not ready....and I think most of you out there that actually THINK and have a BRAIN....would agree. Split Infinity

Are you saying Bob Lazar was right?
------------
Full disclosure will happen eventually. I'm sure it's been done before on other
planets long ago. There is probably a right way and a wrong way to do it.
------------
I think the Greys have been here for 1,000s of years.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by speedmaster
reply to post by Explanation
[mo

isnt this already on a thread somewhere on here, im sure i read one not long ago

Yes, you're correct. I compiled a list of his threads that basically say the same thing...

We get it, you don't believe in aliens. I can't wait for next weeks installment, what will you name it next time? I don't believe aliens are visiting this planet

Would you actually believe alien have made contact?

We have not made contact... Aliens do not exist...

Aliens must exist, God does not. I think that's a silly argument.

All your threads, sorry if some titles are slightly wrong, I was paraphrasing. You haven't even been a member very long and have 4 threads about almost exactly the same subject...

edit on 20-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think we all debunked the threads entire agenda, and OPs intentions.. its obviously a troll thread and the OP is (by the title of his other threads on the same subject) is a bible thumper, or a religious person against the alien belief. He has literally answered NOONES question on his own beliefs and thread. IMO im glad the OP posted this, it shows that open minded people is definently the " bigger, and more mature" because we don't go into the religious forums posting god don't exist threads.

ETA: By the way OP if you're going to start a thread claiming what you believe in, you might want to NOT start other threads that show you do in fact believe in aliens.. Your profile shows that you are a S&F hunter.

31b
edit on 20-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Your spot on with this observation, at least some put there own views and not that what is taught in a book or school, your first thought/instinct can be right and wrong but its better to have one of your own and learn from it or share it. This is what makes us special original thought and out the box thinking.

Glad to see that most people have an open mind on this subject.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When the universe is so large anything is possible, why let someone tell you what to believe? If you believe in an invisible man in heaven watching your every move, then how come extraterrestrial life on one of the many planets yet to be discovered is so unlikely?

Believe what you want to believe, do not press your believes onto people - nothing good will come of it.

Make a choice and believe what you want - the world is what we make it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In response to the OPS rant - My opinion is that even with the case of alot of evidence that space aliens do exist and that we've made contact with ET's on Earth, is your refusal to accept that fact - Because of a lot of religious sects have not taught that God or some almighty being might be an ET; and that Jesus Christ might have the result of an insemination of some Earth female by somebodys other-worldly sperm.

So your religion refuses to accept such a claim, mainly because the Holy Bible was written by white men, that refuses to accept the ET hypothesis on the theme that GOD created or helped humankind; and that Jesus Christ was a half-breed ET.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Thousands? more like millions. A large proportion of the population of every country on Earth are liars. Thousands of people in positions of authority & power, supposedly saw or heard something about UFO's or Aliens, yet not one has a shred of proof or evidence, except word of mouth to back up their wild claims and most coincidentally have also written a book. Go figure!

Politicians and military personnel are the biggest liars on Earth, why should I or anyone else believe anything they say about Aliens or UFO's.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You remind me of my Mum, she denies existence of anything she hasn't seen.
Is this thread in the right place even?
I don't care what you believe...your thread is just your opinion and your own belief~ and NOT fact...I know what I've seen and I know what millions of other people over the centuries have seen.

You can't prove they don't exist, the same as we can't prove they do.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by paperface

Thousands? more like millions. A large proportion of the population of every country on Earth are liars. Thousands of people in positions of authority & power, supposedly saw or heard something about UFO's or Aliens, yet not one has a shred of proof or evidence, except word of mouth to back up their wild claims .

Why, I would ask, do people keep saying that there is no evidence? In reality it is all around you all the time, but, still your do not see, you do not listen. Quite remarkable.

Back some number of pages I posted a link to some evidence (page 12) and alluded to even more. This evidence is not "hear-say", it is real "hard" scientific evidence.

For those who might understand the true significance, and, nature of this "evidence"; it would be conclusive proof!

The "Human Race" fills the cosmos, but, not all are Terrestrial.

edit on 20-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

ignorant you are my friend, to believe out of the google of planets we have in the universe out planet is the only one with life
its as simple as tht

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
LOL,

the OP made some very good points which plague the "UFO community" for *many* decades already, and i think its cute how many people attack the OP because he is pointing out the obvious!

I would have not phrased some things like he did, but basically he is right!

So..ask yourself..why are UFOs/Aliens not a subject in mainstream media or acknowledged knowledge in mainstream science. Read AGAIN:

THERE - IS - NO - PROOF!

If you deny this and instead try to attack the OP or tell him to # off since obviously he has no right to state the obvious, maybe you are a little delusional?

There are a zillion points we could talk about now, but as i mentioned above...yes, so maybe start with explaining how the UFO phenomenon manages it to play "hide and seek" for decades already (if we take 1947 as start of the "modern UFO sightings")...or heck even longer since basically the UFO phenomenon goes back THOUSANDS of years already.

So why is it that we are even debating this now with people "believing" (read: BELIEVING) instead of "knowing"...or where is that "smoking gun proof" which would eliminate all the doubt? Oh wait..it doesn't exist!

As for some of his other comments, YES, he is correct, you get lied to by whole bunch of people, but keep getting your information from "Coast to Coast" Linda Howe, David Icke etc..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
I don't care what you believe...your thread is just your opinion and your own belief~ and NOT fact

But you think its ok if someone posting channeled messages by someone called "Ra" or "Bashar", claiming he is from the planet IAGRA and the pleyadans are on the way to vibrate us into the 6th dimension? This is NO belief and no opinion - but a fact, right?

(Whereas those "facts" usually consist of hoaxed youtube videos, appearances on Coast to Coast and other dubious places, and where people get "spiritual messages" channeled to them about the truth about comet Elenin etc..from the "Orion people"...ahhh..right...)
edit on 20-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You got one problem though. The entire world of governments says you are wrong

UsaCanadaMexicoArgentinaChileGermanyUkChinaPolandBelgiumFranceAustraliaRussia ++

Has released 128 000 documents,former ClassifiedNOW DEclassified. 5 Videos from different Space stations,and the high ranked government veterans information.

The countries message is , If you do not Even believe our research, we are ready to go to court with it,we have 100% proof.

So if you do not believe it abit, then go to court,and see if you win

1:its very illegal for a governmental member to lie about something like this infront of 200 listeners at a conf,it can send himher to jail.

We are no longer Ignorant,so basically the person who do not understand any of this is unintelligent.

Even travel around the world abit,you can see proof yourself.

You (the thread creator) are entitled to have an opinion. But your opinion does not change FACTS.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
So..ask yourself..why are UFOs/Aliens not a subject in mainstream media or acknowledged knowledge in mainstream science. Read AGAIN:

THERE - IS - NO - PROOF!

If you deny this and instead try to attack the OP or tell him to # off since obviously he has no right to state the obvious, maybe you are a little delusional?

And, I would submit, that since neither you nor the OP has even attempted to address the available evidence, that it is more likely you who is "a little delusional". But, be that as it may ...

No need to ask myself "why" these issues are not part of the mainstream ...

The Robertson Panel was a secret, CIA-assembled scientific UFO review committee that met in January 1953. In part, it recommended a public relations campaign to reduce public interest in UFOs, including ridiculing and discrediting those who claim UFO encounters, and to spy on civilian UFO groups. The Robertson Panel's existence was first disclosed in 1956 by former Blue Book director, Edward Ruppelt, who had participated in the discussions. Immediately after the Panel, Blue Book public relations officer Al Chop told Ruppelt that, "We've been ordered to work up a national debunking campaign, planting articles in magazines and arranging broadcasts to make UFO reports sound like poppycock." (Dolan, 193-202) This protocol is still in effect.

Source

And..if you want to intelligently counter his OP/rant..why dont you go ahead and post the undeniable photo/video etc. proof....post PROOF of Alien ships..and PROOF that reptilians etc. exist. So where is it?

Well ... what can I say; I HAVE. Yet, you and many others simply won't have it, nor examine it (not that you could understand it). So, I might say; Until you examine the available evidence -- STFU! The statements from the OP and his supporters come from a position of ignorance, yet, the solution to that is but a "click" away.

Peace and Understanding

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
But you think its ok if someone posting channeled messages by someone called "Ra" or "Bashar", claiming he is from the planet IAGRA and the pleyadans are on the way to vibrate us into the 6th dimension? This is NO belief and no opinion - but a fact, right?

Even if we do not agree, I must give credit where credit is due! You are absolutely correct here! Channeled messages are worthless. And, in most cases, what these people are "giving the world" is nothing more than their own imagination. Many of the words seem good, eloquent .. But, is still worthless.

Personaly, I avoid "channeled" stuff like the plague. Though, I don't know ... (V)IAGRA is used by millions with some degree of success.

Peace and Understanding

edit on 21-8-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
We as the collective mass of subjects living under the rule of corporate governments don't have any proof of alien visitation or existence. However, understanding how the stars, planets and even life began it is highly unlikely that intelligent life does not exist outside of Earth's atmosphere.

We know so little because we view everything from our eyes. Do you understand there is an entire universe surrounding us? Everything, everywhere is existing right now. Super massive galaxies are colliding, black holes that weigh 3 million times the weight of our sun are pulling matter into their core faster than light, into who knows what?

Science has allowed us to understand that life is probably existing all across the universe, even just our galaxy. There have probably been millions of intelligent civilizations before us, each with their own wars, famine and pestilence to deal with. Perhaps they killed themselves, or fell victim to the forces of the universe? There have probably been millions of Earth like planets, there probably are millions of Earth like planets and there will probably be millions more just like Earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
just because we call this place home does not me we aren't aliens.IF others do exist wouldnt they call us 'aliens' im not sure they wouldnt say it the same but the meaning would be there
edit on 21-8-2011 by igotttaknow because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbuchh
reply to post by Shikamaru

Again, Proof is proof, hope is not proof, wishing is not proof, crossing your fingers and hoping to die is not proof. What they fly all over the universe the can see the iPad3 is going to be like. We are either food, if we were food, then we would know the exist. They would be the things putting us on the BBQ with a zesty sauce (I am thinking tomato based) our tech is of no value, our culture leave everything to be desired. We are of no interest, unless we are the Jamica of the universe then I am good with the Alien thing

I'm sorry not only did you repeat my first statement within the first 4 words of your post, but you moved on to act as though any part of my post provoked "Hope" "Wishing" and "Crossing Fingers". I'm merely stating that which you are avoiding to understand. That neither side has proof that ET life does or doesn't exist, but to the same extent, neither side of the spectrum has searched the entirety of the universe (or multiverses) which is a TRUE scientific fact, and therefore cannot provide a solid conclusion.

The rest of your post is mere babble of off-topic pop culture that will be treated as such... and ignored.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join