It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life IS Perfect.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah that's right. Life is perfect.

Hold on a second before you reply, Christians, saying "Only Jesus was perfect". Jesus himself said that we would go on to do greater things than he did (John 14:12). But that's beside the point.

If you believe in God, do you really think that he would or could create something that wasn't perfect? Probably not.

The only reason people don't see the perfection at hand is because they aren't looking at it. We don't believe in it. As humans, we think we have to change things, especially to suit our desires. But this is just our way of telling God that he didn't do a good job creating the universe. And we dwell in this belief and accept it.

Everything really is in order. Here's a good thread I wrote that might could help you understand a little bit. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything is in order. The human brain is free to perceive the perfection however it wants. More often than not, it chooses to perceive the perfection as something that isn't perfect. That's the only reason we have been led to believe that it is imperfect.

We constantly run around participating in materialistic practices and we are unaware of the consequences. We don't realize we're contributing to the belief that this universe needs to be altered to suit our needs. It really doesn't.

When you try to change something that is perfect, you can only wind up with something that is imperfect. Nature is beautiful just the way it is.

Sorry if this post seems shallow, I've been drinking.

I meant to post this before I started drinking, and it would have flowed better. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yup..I tend to agree....go with the flow...everything is as it should be...dont fight with the injustice ect...it just causes pain...make each moment better by acceptance..then improve your reality...by taking positive steps towards making a better world....lol if that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Say what you just said to starving, diseased children of the third worlds. Say it to surviving victims of war-stricken countries who witnessed the demise of their loved ones. Say it to the men, women and children who'll die to cancer this very day. Say it to the children being lobotomized by vaccines and fluoride. Say it breadwinners on the verge of suicide due to the increasing stress of debt. Say it to countless species we slaughter for our insatiable greed as consumers of resources and flesh.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Do you have any idea how many things can go wrong with the human body? Do you have any idea how many people are suffering in pain and misery? Oh yeah, life is 'perfect". Not!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The New Age movement was created to lure you into this hippy mentality. The burden of the corruptions and discrepancies of this world rest on your shoulders as much as the next person. You don't get to deflect responsibility by thinking happy thoughts and pretending that the world we live in is not base, perverse and violent.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, guys and gals....the statement is a tenet of Buddhism. ...the yin and yang of Tao.....
everything is exactly as it is meant to be at this moment, which is the only real thing we have. The Past is gone...the Future is next....all we really really have is this very INSTANT. No, THIS instant...No, THIS one....

Christianity has nothing to do with the idea.

We must endure suffering to understand (comprehend) joy. We must know sadness before happiness can be appreciated. The universe is all connected.

Not saying that is the real "truth", just saying....we are here and it is like it is now because that's the way it's supposed to be.....
in Buddhist/Tao thinking.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

I understand your doubt. Believe me I do. But if a comet crashes into earth and kills millions of people, this is still divine order and divine order is perfection. Sure there are some unfortunate occurences, but you have to see the forest instead of the trees. Everything is serving its purpose in its appropriate time. If everyone here was harnessing their potential at this moment, all of these misfortunes would disappear. There would be no one starving because they would gladly be attended to. Stuff like that. We, as humans, have amazing potential that we neglect, but nevertheless, the perfect potential exists.

Yeah I know things look imperfect on the outside, but this is still just a necessity for our ascent to a more learned state of existence. Everything happens for a reason. You know, if there was no hunger, there would be nothing to teach us the importance of service. This is perfection teaching ignorance to appreciate perfection.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This bible bashing pysco babble means jack to the family living in a car,the woman who was raped or the victim of an earthquake.Still one good thing...think of all the bibles the earthquake destroyed!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow I never imagined the realization of perfection would be rejected this strongly.

You people need to see the forest.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
The New Age movement was created to lure you into this hippy mentality. The burden of the corruptions and discrepancies of this world rest on your shoulders as much as the next person. You don't get to deflect responsibility by thinking happy thoughts and pretending that the world we live in is not base, perverse and violent.

All I'm saying is, these things could be prevented if we let ourselves just be the perfection we are instead of trying to change things. If perfection isn't accepted, imperfection is the perceived result.

Even if you lost an arm, you could choose to cope or not. Remaining 'down in the dumps' will only leave you down in the dumps. Moving on with your life, you will cope with your loss and even being armless you could be happy and live a fulfilling life.

Perfection is fulfillment.
edit on 18-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Everything happens for a reason.

This is just something people delude themselves into believing to comfort their minds, to attempt to make order out of a chaotic world, to try to explain the uncertain in terms of certainty. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The only reason people don't see the perfection at hand is because they aren't looking at it. We don't believe in it. As humans, we think we have to change things, especially to suit our desires. But this is just our way of telling God that he didn't do a good job creating the universe. And we dwell in this belief and accept it.

As humans, our God-given ability to change things to suit our desires actually says that God did a good job.

It is in our very nature to create, change, conquer, control. Yes nature is beautiful the way it is, but are you saying that changing nature can't be beautiful?

I think the reason people don't see perfection at hand is because we create the circumstances of the ideal. A checklist if you will; and as soon as something is out of place, there is room for improvement.

I will also say that the very idea of improvement goes hand in hand with how we value any quality of life. Suffering exists - there are ways to eliminate certain kinds of suffering - improve the quality of life. The ideal would be to eliminate suffering altogether, which has already been suggested in the past by way of samadhi/enlightenment/nirvana what ever you want to call it.

Im not saying life isn't perfect as it is, because if I create no circumstances, then ideally all outcomes are perfect by their existence.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

Fulfillment is perfection. The moment is a constant. It is fulfilled.

Some people measure fulfillment by the accomplishing of tasks. When a task is accomplished, another task is created and fulfillment never comes. So then the only way to become fulfilled is to quit trying to complete anything. Besides, what is there to be completed when all is already complete in this 'now' moment? Nothing, so the desire for fulfillment is a mistake that leads to unfulfillment. Fulfillment is already at hand.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Everything happens for a reason.

This is just something people delude themselves into believing to comfort their minds, to attempt to make order out of a chaotic world, to try to explain the uncertain in terms of certainty. Just my opinion.

Order is appropriate and yes this is the desirable condition. To say that order is a delusional concept only allows for chaos.

You see, you all who are in doubt, perfection is illusory only by you doubting its existence, so of course you all don't believe in it. You only don't believe in it because you don't believe in it.

But believeing in it is all that is necessary to become aware of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
You all are perfect beings. It is not a matter of becoming perfect. It is just a matter of realizing that you already are. Then you will find fulfillment. Remember all is well. Don't let appearances distract you from the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is no perfection in our existence! Our imperfection is our beauty. It is also our curse!

We live in an unbalanced and imperfect world. We as individuals, no matter how beautiful, rich, loved, cared for...are still imperfect in some way...we are imperfect, but fortunate. While many others that are sick, poor, mentally challenged are still imperfect in the same imperfect world we live in although they may have a more beautiful heart and outlook!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
There is no perfection in our existence! Our imperfection is our beauty. It is also our curse!

We live in an unbalanced and imperfect world. We as individuals, no matter how beautiful, rich, loved, cared for...are still imperfect in some way...we are imperfect, but fortunate. While many others that are sick, poor, mentally challenged are still imperfect in the same imperfect world we live in although they may have a more beautiful heart and outlook!

Nature is perfectly balanced and this balance is the perfection of nature. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. This should suffice as proof of the balance.

The only imbalances there are are creations of men whether false beliefs or man made materialistic ideals. All suffering is man-made. Sure "bad" things happen, via natural disasters, but they could be accepted and the suffering associated eliminated.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

fulfillment is another word for completion, and I would say that we complete tasks by accomplishing them (same connotations)

What you are saying is the same as saying that by eliminating desires we eliminate unsatisfaction, thus being fulfilled and satisfied with nothing. But my point is where do you draw the line? should we stop having goals? can contentment be continuous, even with more possessions? Does it really matter if some experiences seem better than others, and that there may be degrees of happiness that fluctuate in our lives? Or is it all the same?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The way I look at it is like this. We are all living within the body of God, we are cells within God. Everything is allready perfect as it is. Polarity is just an illusion, becuase what happens when the imperfect parts of God realise they are also perfect and part of God. The end of polarity, becuase all is divine and part of God.

We are soul not body when this is realised the mind of god is reached within. Your reality is being created by you and your thoughts, you attract and repel all that you intent upon. That is part of the universal laws.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

fulfillment is another word for completion, and I would say that we complete tasks by accomplishing them (same connotations)

And when tasks cease to be created, there would be nothing that is incomplete. Thus you have perfection. Perfection is just being what you are.

What you are saying is the same as saying that by eliminating desires we eliminate unsatisfaction, thus being fulfilled and satisfied with nothing.

But there isn't 'nothing', there is God's beautiful creation that already is. There doesn't need to be anything else. There doesn't need to be manipulation.

But my point is where do you draw the line? should we stop having goals? can contentment be continuous, even with more possessions?

If we stop having selfish goals, contentment will be continuous. That is not to say there will be nothing to left to do, it is just all would be done for the benefit of all. That is what God's creation is intended to be for. The wind blows for everyone just like the man should work for everyone. Possesions are foolish. The only technology worh anything in this world is what serves all.

Does it really matter if some experiences seem better than others,

There is no imbalance. This is the belief of imperfection and is nothing more than a belief. Everything has its purpose.

and that there may be degrees of happiness that fluctuate in our lives? Or is it all the same?

A shred of happiness is fulfillment. Anything more than that is the glory of creation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join