It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ask me a question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
not about your future or a prediction.
something thats discussed here.
at first i wanted to make a thread about everything but really didnt know how to start

so ask and lets talk

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Whats going to win the 3.55 at tomorrows race?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I will ask you a question only if you will axe me a question.
Deal?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What materials would I need to make a 'faster-than-light' spacecraft?

Is perpetual motion possible?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Greys are said to be virtual beings, meaning they are said to be bio droids made from insect and plant genetics with energy within their 3d bodies from their real source (higher self). Is this true to YOU?

What makes humans that much different with the human 3d body carrying the human essence within it but the human energy or higher self is else where (somewhat virtual existance as well) Is this a signal of the beyond to YOU? The need to be in 3d or light vessels suits (environment suits designed to fit the current environment of the higher self energy)

Thanks

And I likes the ying yang avatar

edit on 8/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Just curious.

3 lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am with you every time,
yet no one sees me.

I make you hold grudges,
and give you a reason to be happy.

As you get older I start to disappear.

What I am?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here is a video www.youtube.com...[/url] "strange light anomolies" It started with me not being able to stay asleep. I had 2 paranormal investigations done at the house due to strange things happening there. One of the investigators asked me to video tape my room while I slept. It shocked me...first you see my dog go to the edge of the bed then pace back & forth by me. Then these lights start going off all around my body flashing so bright you can see the reflections on the nightstand and headboard, soon as the lights stop, I'm awake again... It's been unexplained so far. Do you think it could be an alien encounter? If anyone can help explain, it would be greatly appreciated.
Peace Ya'll...
edit on 18-8-2011 by StormMysticD because: added link to reply

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Your memories. Yay, google is my friend

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

imagination???
2nd

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Why does hair grow around the anal orifice?

For creationists: Why did God do that?

For evolutionists: What evolutionary purpose does that serve?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Who are you?

what is coming in our near future?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Whats a woodchuck?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by macdad1

aha horse races?? i been having thoughts about a #3 horse or 1:3 win ratio.. hows that lol

Originally posted by Farnhold
I will ask you a question only if you will axe me a question.
Deal?

Ok but answer mine first. What do you believe in.

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
What materials would I need to make a 'faster-than-light' spacecraft?

Is perpetual motion possible?

I believe both are possible but have no expertise
they actually sound like to be related? though 'faster' than light sounds like dreams.
as we only do have earthly materials available so FAST AS light or close to light speed are only possible.. but something made of titanium like current shuttle width and height horizontally make it bullet shaped hollowed out from the bottom..instruments and what you would need inside. no windows if your going close to light would the force break them? calculate where you want to go point the 'bullet' and fire... thrust yes i was going to say some crazy energy but not sure. just picture some big detachable ones .. i think the key it a ship that is esentially 1 piece out of an alloy or stronger metal. because fal (tm. ctls tm aswell :lol
would drag to much on the slieghtest crack or bolt right? and a magnetic metal would have to be able to 'ride' magnetic fields in space? just know where your landing,habitable planet cause your gonna blast into it pop out the bottom an u would be free where ever u went... maybe some tweaks somewhere

perpetual motion has gotta be magnets maybe making a circle with a metal ball or something being pushed around hitting a switch or kind or tread mill like with the ball stuck on it rolling pushing sandpaper or carpet? i really dont know for certain but look at the creator of Coral Castle.. a place in florida on a 'ley line' 1 guy.. old to like 40-50 i think made that place. awhile ago... theres ton blocks there and odd things.. he wrote a book. im pretty sure the title was awesome to like 'keys of everything' or universe.. the title is actually N and S pole of magnets thinking bout it.. i cant recall his name.. and google search is to far

have you heard of him occam? def check it out .. oh forgot this coral castle appantly is a puzzle lol no joke... and suprise the guy was a freemason to.... whats his name

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
dam trying to be fancy with the quotes to many tabs

Originally posted by kro32

Just curious.

lol i heard 3.. but you forgot the size man very im-por-tant- here lol

Originally posted by wavemaker
I am with you every time,
yet no one sees me.

I make you hold grudges,
and give you a reason to be happy.

As you get older I start to disappear.

What I am?

is this men only or everyone? i was going to say tha sperms lolol but if its........ whoaa wait 'what is' EGO!!... for 5 thou

?????

now ill answer this i actually ignored it just by glancing at what you asked
but no worries

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by P-M-H

Greys are said to be virtual beings, meaning they are said to be bio droids made from insect and plant genetics with energy within their 3d bodies from their real source (higher self). Is this true to YOU?

What makes humans that much different with the human 3d body carrying the human essence within

im pretty tan white
not grey.. and I am not 'dis' connected not right now and never have been for long. do you think if a HUMAN extended there life indefinitly flew around in space with the highest tech how long would it take their skin to turn white/ gray atleast?? ive never been to space i think those could be the 'elder' greys. they do make droids/humanoid (as in human like droid not human like) to do the physical work.. because that has to be done in the 3D right...
what make 'greys' different then us is a different if any essence within.. Our bodys all have human essence right.???
edit on 18-8-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StormMysticD
Here is a video www.youtube.com...[/url] "strange light anomolies" It started with me not being able to stay asleep. I had 2 paranormal investigations done at the house due to strange things happening there. One of the investigators asked me to video tape my room while I slept. It shocked me...first you see my dog go to the edge of the bed then pace back & forth by me. Then these lights start going off all around my body flashing so bright you can see the reflections on the nightstand and headboard, soon as the lights stop, I'm awake again... It's been unexplained so far. Do you think it could be an alien encounter? If anyone can help explain, it would be greatly appreciated.
Peace Ya'll...
edit on 18-8-2011 by StormMysticD because: added link to reply

hmm weird video. when it goes dark is it the same perspective as when u have the light on?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by P-M-H

Why does hair grow around the anal orifice?

For creationists: Why did God do that?

For evolutionists: What evolutionary purpose does that serve?

did you shave at it when you were wee
dont let me know

but god wants you to be happy we were supposed to have clothes

do u like cold cornhole
oh g im srry

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
reply to post by P-M-H

Who are you?

what is coming in our near future?

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Whats a woodchuck?

Im just a guy, live on earth,u know do that thing.

you know.. the future is a thing we all have to share no matter... i mean your actions change the future everyday you know? what you contribute and take away changes your and everyones future.. somtimes in small ways others are big.. have you heard of bluebeam? maybe we will be tricked into thinking an asterioid hits...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
put this back on ATS ??????????
its more towards conspiracies and open thought
edit on 18-8-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Do you know Mike Oxlong ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join