It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The journey of a soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I was thinking the other day, and what if this is somewhat close, for there would never be any way to prove or disprove, but here goes.

What if, our soul goes through many stages,or tests, while on this planet? What if we are to live a full life, in every form of life on this planet. Maybe the first life is that of a tree, then reincarnate into a frog, then reincarnate as a scorpion, then after ALL these other "tests" have been completed and passed, we live the ultimate test.... Human. And if we don't pass the first time, we reincarnate, and continue to reincarnate until we have successfully passed the test of human life. THEN..... prepare to have your mind blown, once we are finished with all life forms on planet earth, we simply start the process over on a different planet somewhere else in the universe, and our soul continues on an infinite journey of living/learning/loving. Just a thought though.... what do you think?
edit on 03/27/2010 by sirhc0329 because: changes the title

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhc0329

I think so, the software hasto be recycled.How could evolution continue if the information is lost..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Reply to post by sirhc0329

Soooo...what happens when a species goes extinct? Does that mean everyone has passed the test as that particular thing so there is no need for it to exist?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

That would seem to make the most sense, yes.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Why assume it has to be a test...or that human is the ultimate of said 'tests' on this planet.

Read/watch Fluke for the reverse where human is seen as the first place people incarnate as and then they progress from there to the animals.

Why can it not just be a spiritual being on a experiential journey and it can go wherever it chooses. Dog, Human, Ant, Cloud, Tree, Lesser Spotted Purple Striped Marsupial?

Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kayA1

indeed, your version could be true as well, that's the beauty of it though, we'll never really know. We can only speculate. :-)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kayA1

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kayA1

you could be right indeed. but we can only speculate I suppose....

WOOPS, sorry for the triple post. silly browser im using
edit on 03/27/2010 by sirhc0329 because: apology

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I just wanted to say that I found the OP very interesting. My problem is after we are done here and "moved on" would that make the last place we were at a dead planet? Somewhere that is unable to abstain any form of life because we have use up all of the planets energy? Or does the planet just start over and if it does would a soul be able to revisit? Or could some souls choose not to move on? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PengyLuv

I just wanted to say that I found the OP very interesting. My problem is after we are done here and "moved on" would that make the last place we were at a dead planet? Somewhere that is unable to abstain any form of life because we have use up all of the planets energy? Or does the planet just start over and if it does would a soul be able to revisit? Or could some souls choose not to move on? Just wondering.

I think about it like this. We are here now. SEVERAL billion souls (maybe more cause we're counting ALL living things) But what if there are TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of souls in the universe. So Earth might be the first planet for us but the 793rd planet for another soul, see where i'm going? So, no, I don't think Earth would be a dead planet, and who knows, maybe after every 50 planets persay, we get a "bonus" and get to revisit our favorite planet. Let the imagination run, and then the results are endless.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhc0329
I was thinking the other day, and what if this is somewhat close, for there would never be any way to prove or disprove, but here goes.

What if, our soul goes through many stages,or tests, while on this planet? What if we are to live a full life, in every form of life on this planet. Maybe the first life is that of a tree, then reincarnate into a frog, then reincarnate as a scorpion, then after ALL these other "tests" have been completed and passed, we live the ultimate test.... Human. And if we don't pass the first time, we reincarnate, and continue to reincarnate until we have successfully passed the test of human life. THEN..... prepare to have your mind blown, once we are finished with all life forms on planet earth, we simply start the process over on a different planet somewhere else in the universe, and our soul continues on an infinite journey of living/learning/loving. Just a thought though.... what do you think?

That which is considered, "you", or, "your soul", is actually not you at all. Reincarnation does happen, yet it is the same, "God-consciousness", each time, in all forms.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

interesting take. I appreciate the input. I have always wished God would "borrow" me in my sleep, to give me answers to at least SOME of life's questions....but I keep waking up day after day, and it's still never happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sounds pretty legit....so now i wait for my entities' vehicle here on Earth to parish or for the harvest to come

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Interesting thought. I have always had the idea that life here is a "test" not really a test but a journey for the soul to experience. I really do not like to ponder on the idea of reincarnation as a possibility, because if this all ther is I am going to be pissed haha..I have to hope for an existence so much better than this, and that the good/evildoers will be treated later according to their works here in this existence.
edit on 19-8-2011 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What if the soul is the inanimate structure composed of the material of space itself. The spirit dwells within the boundaries of this soul. While embodied, dwelling in space, establishing those boundaries. After death, dwelling in time, amongst the spatial boundaries chosen (and forced upon you) within that soul structure. Time is the kinetic material the spirit "rides" within the spatial boundaries. Time is the vehicle. Space is the terrain.

While embodied (now) space is the dwelling means. After death, time is the the dwelling means.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

I have never heard this theory before. Very interesting thought process. Im gonna Star you for this one!

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join