It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is why WW3 will start and it is very near.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I suppose if for decades people call for World War III, eventually they might be right. It's just a matter of waiting long enough and clinging to whatever useless signs people see during those times.

But yeah, this thread is what is known as "FUD" (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt). Bad economic times and a few foreign wars do not a world war make.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't think people realise just how serious this is.

Some commentary on Hugo Chavez withdrawing his Gold from International banks:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There is a document within this recent article from Zerohedge that is worth looking at.

www.zerohedge.com...

It pretty much explains what I have been discussing in regards to the US using it's paper money to hoodwink the world.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
WWW III, welcome to it. It started 11/20/2001. G W Bush declared war on the "whole world", there is no neutrality. You are either with us or against us. The Pacific (Manilla), Indonesia, N. Korea, Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia, Yemen, Libya,...... and it continues to grow. This filled the Rev 6 : 2 White Ho(u)rse Man ptophesy of the Bible. WE saw the trumpet call to actioin of that first seal on 9/11/2001.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

The US has pulled the wool over the eyes of the world. They have managed to maintain their currency as the worlds reserve currency despite unhinging it from gold in 1971 through president Nixon. Americans have had the luxury of buying imported goods from all over the world by simply printing the reserve currency. --------------------------------

The British Empire has pulled the wool over your eyes there lad!

I agree with you it is about to get Nasty. World War I and World War II were started really by the British empire. Hitler was allowed in there as the messiah to a desperate Germany that was reeling in hyperinflationary debt imposed upon them by the very harsh conditions of the Treaty of Versailles which was mainly Great Britain's scheme to totally bankrupt and destroy Germany, as well as the whole of the European continent. Germany was threatening the British economic superiority with their development of railroads. Do some research on German war reparations and tell me if you don't think this had an effect on starving Germany descending towards fascism. The same could happen here in the United States.

Anyway that's history. However World War III, this "US has a scheme" again you are making a misjudgement. United States is being used effectively by British Colonial policy. From Afghanistan (opium, drugs) to Iraq (oil) and other places. You are probably right about this fiat currency backed by gold. But it isn't in the United States National interest to fight a war against China and Russia, or heck to fight anybody. That wasn't the Rooseveltian (FDR) policy. That would not be George Washington's interest. Great Britain on the other hand would love to see China and Russia go at it. Do some research on Henry John Palmerston, British prime minister and diplomat of foreign policy in the mid 1800's. He was happy very glad to see America fight against itself during the civil war. That is the British colonial policy that continued all the way up to Winston Churchill and then today (recently) with Tony blair! Divide, create dissension and destroy sovereign nations. "Divide et impera" (Divide and conquer), Rome was a good teacher for this strategy. Really it isn't hard to figure this out. World War III is in the hands of the British empire again, and they could easily concoct some kind of War talk of the Russians and Chinese against the U.S. and the dopes in our War department would go for it hook line and sinker. Obama is a great puppet by the way for this, but he doesn't have the mean temperment for war though.
edit on 20-8-2011 by MarkScheppy because: typos.

edit on 20-8-2011 by MarkScheppy because: typos

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Britain is a spent force has been for years and this is coming from a Brit. We might be doing better than most of our peers financially at the minute but that doesn't mean we have the capability to instigate or even fight in a world war.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Britain is a spent force has been for years and this is coming from a Brit. We might be doing better than most of our peers financially at the minute but that doesn't mean we have the capability to instigate or even fight in a world war.

That is good propaganda mate. Maybe James Bond is a spent force. Britain is a spent force but you (your government) still manages to actively get involved in world affairs. And the rest of the world, including the United States is still supposed to give a crap about the Marriage of your prince William and that girl whoever it is? I was at the airport here in Dallas where all of the British people were standing there drinking tea and eating muffins next to a cardboard cutout of the Prince william and that kate person. I wanted to rip it all to shreds it's disgusting.

Anyway, Rome's forces was spent, and yet the Roman empire continued to function right? How did they do it? The Roman elite moved to Venice Italy. From there they continued the operations of the Roman Empire by money and finances and manipulating the tribes of Europe what would become the countries France and England and Spain. They made France and England fight against each other Ad nauseum, always one side blaming the other. Joan of Arc and the hundred years war and all of that. They propagandized, starting the Crusades of all European dopes to come fight a war a thousand miles away in the "Holy Land." The Crusades are an illustration of how a "spent force" can continue to have an effect on nations involving hundreds of thousands of people.

Crusades were really Roman imperialism, of what we are taught in school was a dead empire. The Crusades had nothing to do with religion and finding God. Except for the poor knights and everyone who thought that it was what they were fighting for. Just like how Americans think we are in Iraq to fight for democracy and patriotism. I know how it works, I know my history mate.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
The US has pulled the wool over the eyes of the world. They have managed to maintain their currency as the worlds reserve currency despite unhinging it from gold in 1971 through president Nixon. Americans have had the luxury of buying imported goods from all over the world by simply printing the reserve currency.

Take a look at this link and find out who has the largest reserves of Gold.

I had a lot of trouble getting the link to work.

Do a google search for:

The Rankings Table as in IFS January 2011.xlsx - World Gold Council

America has managed to fool the world into accepting fiat paper currency backed by nothing and have stashed away their gold so that when their currency collapses along with the rest of the worlds currencies, they will create a new gold backed currency and for the most part leave the rest of the world in trouble. China will be very pissed off as they are holding a large ammount of American iou's.

The Russians and the Chinese are accutely aware of this scheme.

Buckle up folks, it is about to get nasty.
edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: fixed the link

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: link was not working
im not to big on conspircacies latly kinda hangin low from them
but it does make me wonder why places are really wanting gold lately etc... weird never know could be true

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
you cannot predict somthing that might not happen, this may cause choas.
and if that happens what would you do then? post a new thread?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The US was the last nation to drop the gold standard. Implying that fiat money was instituted by other nations. At the end of wwii the US held more than 70% of the worlds gold reserves, we now hold about 25%.

Your overall scheme doesn't add up.

You are right about one thing though. Allowing the devaluation of the dollar is part of the plan. It's not the first time this has been done to rebalance a broken economy and the US is not the first, nor will it be the last, nation to do this.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
That chart kind of makes it look like America could be setting up the rest of the world to screw them by squeezing gold and inflating the debt away...

That would definitely make a lot of people angry - maybe that's why the other countries are getting serious about buying gold right now...because they see it coming

www.pdfdownload.org... tats%2Fstatistics%2Farchive%2Fpdf%2FWorld_Official_Gold_Holdings_as_of_May2011_IFS.pdf
edit on 18-8-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

serious about buying or serious about rounding it up and getting it back into their own country so nobody else will sell it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
reply to post by michael1983l

They propagandized, starting the Crusades of all European dopes to come fight a war a thousand miles away in the "Holy Land." The Crusades are an illustration of how a "spent force" can continue to have an effect on nations involving hundreds of thousands of people.

Crusades were really Roman imperialism, of what we are taught in school was a dead empire. The Crusades had nothing to do with religion and finding God. Except for the poor knights and everyone who thought that it was what they were fighting for. Just like how Americans think we are in Iraq to fight for democracy and patriotism. I know how it works, I know my history mate.
Hey Mark if you don't mind please tell me who fought who in the crusade wars my history is just a bit foggy....thanks
edit on 24-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
in my opinion, the U.S. will "buy" off our debts, by giving the Chinese some of our more clandestine weaponry. Stealth, advanced radar systems, advanced propulsion systems, etc...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is why it wont: The world is more interconnected today than at any point in history. Despite our differences the world is collectively more together both economically, politically, militarily. Sure there is chaos around the globe but if this same chaos was happening 50 years ago, maybe even 30 years ago, it would spell world war. Today it doesnt. Nobody has the stomach for WWIII. The next world war will be humans against another entity. It may be WWIII but this time all of humanity will be on the same side. If you dig deep you can see that we are already prepping for it.

The US has pulled the wool over the eyes of the world. They have managed to maintain their currency as the worlds reserve currency despite unhinging it from gold in 1971 through president Nixon. Americans have had the luxury of buying imported goods from all over the world by simply printing the reserve currency.

Take a look at this link and find out who has the largest reserves of Gold.

I had a lot of trouble getting the link to work.

Do a google search for:

The Rankings Table as in IFS January 2011.xlsx - World Gold Council

America has managed to fool the world into accepting fiat paper currency backed by nothing and have stashed away their gold so that when their currency collapses along with the rest of the worlds currencies, they will create a new gold backed currency and for the most part leave the rest of the world in trouble. China will be very pissed off as they are holding a large ammount of American iou's.

The Russians and the Chinese are accutely aware of this scheme.

Buckle up folks, it is about to get nasty.
edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: fixed the link

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: link was not working

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Here is why it wont: The world is more interconnected today than at any point in history. Despite our differences the world is collectively more together both economically, politically, militarily. Sure there is chaos around the globe but if this same chaos was happening 50 years ago, maybe even 30 years ago, it would spell world war. Today it doesnt. Nobody has the stomach for WWIII. The next world war will be humans against another entity. It may be WWIII but this time all of humanity will be on the same side. If you dig deep you can see that we are already prepping for it.

I'd love to agree with you but I just don't see it that way. I mean I'd gladly fight in that war but I'm not to big on UFO things. You are right though it seems no one wants WWIII but to me it just seems like it's inevitable just thinking about all the stuff going on now across the world in my opinion I don't think were really preparing for a Last Stand situation or anything like that from aliens......which is what i assume your referring to as another entity, I'd hate to think your were thinking mole men.....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I will say this for those of you who dont believe a 3rd world war will ever happen, I hope it does not but????
why is Russia building 5000 new Nuclear bomb shelters through out Moscow? why has multiple famous actors and Government people built bomb shelter costing upwards of 21 million dollars in the basements of there homes? why has Fema purchased 1 Billion dollars in long term storage freeze dried foods? what happened to all of the ammo shortages and why could people not find it for the last 2 - 3 years? The afghans and Iraqi police usually use AK variants not our AR's. Why has multiple European nations and China invested billions of dollars in underground Nuclear bomb shelters some of them entire underground cities? There are a lot of other things out there like this going on that people just don't see... I hope it does not happen but why are so many Governments getting ready for it then? I encourage anyone who reads this to go look up the things I have said you can check it out in the news. there are other things that indicate it as well but its way to lengthy to explain in depth here. As with Fiat currency every so many years ( 50 - 150) the currency fails and we have 3 ways to get the economy fixed again. Currency wash - impractical, civil war and new currency - not likely to happen, or a world war will bring the currency back on line, provide jobs and get rid of excess population. Like I said I am not saying it will happen at all just pointing out what I see so please go look it up yourself and see what you think.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Uh oh!!! You didnt get the whole 5000 new bomb shelters in Russia from Sorcha Faal did you? (I can provide article) because if you did, this basically makes your post null and void LOL-the old Soprcha Faal kiss of death.

Originally posted by ragnarcrypt
I will say this for those of you who dont believe a 3rd world war will ever happen, I hope it does not but????
why is Russia building 5000 new Nuclear bomb shelters through out Moscow? why has multiple famous actors and Government people built bomb shelter costing upwards of 21 million dollars in the basements of there homes? why has Fema purchased 1 Billion dollars in long term storage freeze dried foods? what happened to all of the ammo shortages and why could people not find it for the last 2 - 3 years? The afghans and Iraqi police usually use AK variants not our AR's. Why has multiple European nations and China invested billions of dollars in underground Nuclear bomb shelters some of them entire underground cities? There are a lot of other things out there like this going on that people just don't see... I hope it does not happen but why are so many Governments getting ready for it then? I encourage anyone who reads this to go look up the things I have said you can check it out in the news. there are other things that indicate it as well but its way to lengthy to explain in depth here. As with Fiat currency every so many years ( 50 - 150) the currency fails and we have 3 ways to get the economy fixed again. Currency wash - impractical, civil war and new currency - not likely to happen, or a world war will bring the currency back on line, provide jobs and get rid of excess population. Like I said I am not saying it will happen at all just pointing out what I see so please go look it up yourself and see what you think.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Sorry but who is this Faal? or what is it? I got that information off of Russia Today and its been spread around to who knows how many other news services. Just look it up you can see it all over the net.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't think people realise just how serious this is.

Some commentary on Hugo Chavez withdrawing his Gold from International banks:

This video is quite disturbing to say the least. Although Mr. Chavez has the right to take his gold out of the US and UK, the implications of such a move will really piss off the United States and her NATO allies. The question is however, will they be so annoyed that they will forge the 200 tons of gold or attack them like Lybia. Either situation is extremely bad because that in itself could ignite WWIII, being that Venezuela is supported by the BRIC countries. This is an issue where the ATS community should focus on. Like XplanetX stated, I don't think people realize how serious this issue is. Even if NATO doesn't do anything the implications of Chavez moving his gold out of foreign countries is a big big deal. Other countries are going to follow Chavez's lead.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Pegging to the dollar did not make them backed by gold.....

The truth is the US was the last major player to drop the "gold" standard.

Europe led the way down that road.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join