It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry says Fed should open its books!! RON PAUL MIMICKING!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Texas Governor Rick Perry has shown his hand immediately.
His presidential campaign strategy consists of attempting to steal away Ron Paul supporters while the mainstream media aids him by refusing to even acknowledge Paul exists.
Perry entered the presidential race on Friday and was instantly hailed by the corporate controlled media as a “top tier” candidate. Meanwhile, Ron Paul was busy romping home to a historic vote total in the Iowa straw poll, coming second only to a phony tea party wannabe in Michelle Bachmann, who could only beat Paul by buying 4000 votes

Perry, on the other hand, is certainly not ignoring Paul,
if his recent “attack” on Ben Bernanke is anything to go by.
Speaking in Iowa yesterday, Perry said,
“I’ll take a pass on the Federal Reserve at the moment, to be honest with you.
I know that there’s a lot of talk about ‘em”
“If this guy prints more money between now and the election,
I dunno what y’all would do to him in Iowa but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas.” Perry said.
“Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treacherous, or treasonous, in my opinion,” he added.

www.chicagotribune.com...

Republican presidential candidate Rick Perry on Wednesday called for more transparency from the Federal Reserve to show that the U.S. central bank was not engaging in unspecified "improper" actions.

Under Fed chairman Ben Bernanke, the central bank has embarked on one of the most extended periods of cheap money in U.S. history in an effort to right the U.S. economy. The Fed has been criticized by many for opaque decision making on monetary policy.

"They should open their books up. They should be transparent so that the people of the United States know what they are doing," the Texas governor said at a packed breakfast meeting in Bedford, New Hampshire.

"It would go a long way to showing if there had been activities that had been improper," Perry said

SOUNDS LIKE PERRY THE PIG IS MOCKING BIRD ON RON PAUL!!

THESE WISH WASHY POLITICIANS SHALL BE SPIT OUT OF OUR MOUTHS!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This isn't that shocking. Many politicians have jumped on the anti-Fed bandwagon.

But instead of ``ending the Fed``, they'll say things like ``reform`` or ``nationalize``.

Jedi mind tricks.

Rick Perry Threatens Ben Bernanke
edit on 17-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is not exactly Ron Paul mimicking. Simply because they may share some of the same views?

Remember this is a primary race, they are all on the same side of the fence, just different on how far they are on that side. Many conservatives have the same opinions when it comes to the Fed and have for a long time, its just pertinent now due to our fiscal position.

But to call it mimicking? Hardly.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
This isn't that shocking. Many politicians have jumped on the anti-Fed bandwagon.

But instead of ``ending the Fed``, they'll say things like ``reform`` or ``nationalize``.

Jedi mind tricks.

Rick Perry Threatens Ben Bernanke
edit on 17-8-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

Your are correct, they did this after
seeing how much support we have
for RON PAUL when he has said this
year after year after years..

NOW THEY JUMP on the band wagon!!
After RON PAUL has been saying this for umpteen years!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
This is not exactly Ron Paul mimicking. Simply because they may share some of the same views?

Remember this is a primary race, they are all on the same side of the fence, just different on how far they are on that side. Many conservatives have the same opinions when it comes to the Fed and have for a long time, its just pertinent now due to our fiscal position.

But to call it mimicking? Hardly.

Maybe you need to see
The RON PAUL tipping point..

Because the TIPPING POINT IS NOW!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I won't be surprised to hear a lot of the candidates echoing RP. Let's face it, RP is getting a lot of attention and support. They want attention and support. The way to do that is to say the same things RP says.

How many do you think would follow through, or even try, if elected? My guess is none.

That's the difference. RP is serious about what he says. The others are willing to lie to your face.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I won't be surprised to hear a lot of the candidates echoing RP. Let's face it, RP is getting a lot of attention and support. They want attention and support. The way to do that is to say the same things RP says.

How many do you think would follow through, or even try, if elected? My guess is none.

That's the difference. RP is serious about what he says. The others are willing to lie to your face.

Very good point!!!

The only person I believe that would END THE FED
is RON PAUL..

These other wolves in sheep clothing can not be taken serious..

That is why they are all MIMICKING RON PAUL!
Because PAUL'S views are spot on..

They would be dumb NOT TO MIMIC paul..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I've seen it. I believe it's your thread too. Don't get me wrong, I am on the RP bandwagon because I believe he is the only candidate that has the Constitution at heart but let's not sensationalize. Mimicking is hardly what is going on. If we talk mimicking, then RP is simply mimicking old fashioned conservative values himself.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
reply to post by hillynilly

I've seen it. I believe it's your thread too. Don't get me wrong, I am on the RP bandwagon because I believe he is the only candidate that has the Constitution at heart but let's not sensationalize. Mimicking is hardly what is going on. If we talk mimicking, then RP is simply mimicking old fashioned conservative values himself.

Ron Paul has me excited!!

THE TIPPING POINT IS NOW!!

But yes, you are right, my point is Perry just jumped on this
which i find VERY wish washy luke warm spit out of your mouth..

edit on 17-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Totally true OP, this dude is designed to fly at Ron Paul with the same stuff only he's reading from a script.

Dude has nothing but a skill to annoy. He is being propped up to DDOS on Ron Paul's truthflow.

But what's great, is that it will backfire. Ron Paul, will take Perry by the "horns" and ride him into the dirt. It is shameful for any of Perry's people to think that he can stand stump vs. stump against the Doc. He cannot, he would fall off awkwardly.

Remember of course, that the easiest way to fail in their gamespace, is to be made to look stupid. If you are made to look dumb, you may as well go home. And Ron Paul is the ultimate maker-of-looking-dumb that this process has allowed to even come close. I mean there have been greater wits in American history of late, but none so close to the microphone as the Doc. So this is a momentous time simply because Ron paul is like the Lincoln of his time, nobody can debate him, he is the current master of rope a dope, he is literally doing the Cassius shuffle-step and fist-spin dance while landing blow after blow on his opponents. He is grinning and doing the bob and weave while smacking the opponent silly. He's like Popeye in that one scene where he's b-bobbling the dude's head so much he takes a drink from a cup of coffee and does it with one hand for a while while the dude's head is all like duh-duh-duh... Haha, I love Popeye, what a great movie.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Rick Perry is the status Quo's Ace in the hole... Against Ron Paul.

I would like too see the Debate Where Perrry and Paul will go at it, especially on foriegn policy,
and domestic economics... they are both long serving Texas politicians...

Its a very interesting time watching the MSM show true colors and validate their bi-party support, in keeping
a failing system propt up as long as they can...

and in turn we have people like John Stewart and Alex Jones, calling it out play by play...

Perry is more likely to lead America into the North American Union... and drop the Amero on us:

edit on 17-8-2011 by nvprose1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join