It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Russian Scientists say they have decoded Crop Circles, messages from ET...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
It's really strange.

Why have them being waiting all this time to warm us?

I don't trust them.

But still interesting find!
easy national security threat.. cnn is based off rating and what will get ratings intresting stories

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by annella

You lost me the second you said "Two Russian Scientists".

IRM

Now thats being unkind to most Russian scientists!!

OK, as the OP'er of this thread I did concede pretty soon AFTER I posted it that I had been impetuous and neither did I say I had no doubts about what they wrote. I wanted opinions and that is what I am getting.
Further net trawling turned up nothing much to support their claims of scientific studies they had done etc but I do agree with one poster here that they seem sincere in what they believe and write about. Need to slow down speaking English tho!
To the poster that scoffs at their having books for sale I guess you could scoff then at most other 'identities' who are involved in the ET/UFO debate worldwide.....most of them have published a book/books.
Its what you do apparently!

I personally believe crop circles are from other dimensions - I often wonder if, like snow flakes - there aren't two alike but they're perfectly natural perhaps it's some natural phenomena that is causing these beautiful designs but

as for these two little old ladies being sincere - well why bother selling even one book - why don't they give them all away and prove that they have a higher conscience - if they truly believe their findings - I don't think my concern would be selling books - but then they didn't say if you could take money with you!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by annella

This is just great. My first holiday in years and now maybe my last.

Damn you Russian Scientists! Change the date!

I am not impressed that the Russian scientists reference Edgar Cayce's predictions in their press release .. don't know many reputable scientist that would dare do that .. I also don't believe in the crop circle stuff much anyway.. while there MAY be some legit ones out there, there's also a ton of fakes.. there's a group, I believe called the circle makers, that go around doing them all over the world and film / photograph the process.. they are VERY good at it and have gone on to use their skills in music videos ( for KoRn ) and numerous advertisements.. but they also do it to do it .. they are very organized, very skilled and very quick.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Cайт превышает предел нагрузки на процессор
приобретенного тарифного плана хостинга.

Попробуйте зайти позже.

Site exceeds CPU load allowed by purchased hosting plan.

Please try again later.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

"Extraterrestrial Civilizations, Extraterrestrial Civilizations, etc", I stopped watching the video after they repeated that word for the 8th time! Shouldn't a "scientist" have a cleaner web site if they want to hold any Credulence!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Checking out the Source now..

..I like how they made semi-understandable analogies.

They're simple and help me understand Ascension a little better, from a scientific viewpoint.

It's bookmarked on my browser now.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Weird. I find it very strange that no one has been asking to see the receipts where these ladies have been paying for crop art.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So they take real archeological sites and get aerial photographs of them and say "ooh, this structure being built like this means were all gonna die in 2012". Pft, i could pour a bowl of cheerios and find meaning in the way each cheerio lies and how theyre stacked, i can even spell my own name with them, it doesnt mean doodly squat.

This is absolute horsesh*t, and anyone that believes any of this needs to definately have a darwin award type accident and eliminate themselves from the genepool, preferably before they procreate.
edit on 17-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
So they take real archeological sites and get aerial photographs of them and say "ooh, this structure being built like this means were all gonna die in 2012". Pft, i could pour a bowl of cheerios and find meaning in the way each cheerio lies and how theyre stacked, i can even spell my own name with them, it doesnt mean doodly squat.

This is absolute horsesh*t, and anyone that believes any of this needs to definately have a darwin award type accident and eliminate themselves from the genepool, preferably before they procreate.

and you know, people have been doing that for centuries..

like the reading of goats guts before a roman army went to battle
studying how bones dropped into a bowl smeared in sheeps blood made a pretty pattern
casting rrrrrunes
tarot cards

and now we have crop circles and cheerio patterns

maybe if we count the bricks at the base of the statue of liberty we will find that aliens made it and if you start at brick one coinciding with the exact date of the alignment of venus and elenin and vespa, and use a brick per day, you get to december 25 2012 the day santa claus returns with that lego set my parents told me he would bring in 1974

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I find it interesting how they use their doctorates as a way to convince the world of the authenticity of their channelling. Truly when ever I hear the word channelling as a means of information...................everything just stops. Zero. Done. It is virtually impossible to give credence to something like that.

But interesting find nonetheless.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Apparently they have been getting a bit too much traffic, probably from ATS lol, because I cannot access anything but the home page. Whenever clicking on anything else it tells me that the site has exceeded its cpu load for their hosting plan, so basically there bandwidth limit has been reached.

I am skeptical of anybody who is attempting to sell things, which in this case seem to be books, possibly other things as well. Whenever I am able to access their analysis of different circles, I am sure that error can be found in their methods, and that they must make many assumptions to reach their conclusions. I have seen it before many times, and I do not expect this to be any different.

I really, really hate when someone claims that their methods are "scientific," when they are really not. That word is used to make the individual's conclusions seem more authentic and reliable. It is just a facade.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I think it's the real deal. Their message makes sense. The government has hidden this information away. That eliminates the free will of our mass consciousness to make an informed decision!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
OH BOY, time to put on the pop corn again!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

and you know, people have been doing that for centuries..

like the reading of goats guts before a roman army went to battle
studying how bones dropped into a bowl smeared in sheeps blood made a pretty pattern
casting rrrrrunes
tarot cards

and now we have crop circles and cheerio patterns

maybe if we count the bricks at the base of the statue of liberty we will find that aliens made it and if you start at brick one coinciding with the exact date of the alignment of venus and elenin and vespa, and use a brick per day, you get to december 25 2012 the day santa claus returns with that lego set my parents told me he would bring in 1974

LOL. Superstition at its finest. No telling how many times i've thrown salt over my shoulder and hit an alien in the face. OMG, lol.

Sadly its true.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
The first page of their website says that the coming catastrophe(s) won't affect private property.

Well, now we know why the government and banks are trying to take everything back!

I'm saying HOAX.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Afterthought because: Spelled gubbermint wrong

HAHA!!! i thought that was funny/odd too, our personal property will be spared. Sorry i no longer believe or subscribe to Alien BS anymore, if they are real, they are never, ever, right! I was also pulled into Blossom Goodchild, but after that incident, I am like whatever, if we die we die, if aliens try and destroy us, let them, who cares!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They are scientists, are you sure? I went to the website and pop-ups about 3 cataclysms and I looked at the site - it looked like from the same kind of Nancy Leader. Also isn't because a recent 'news' site from the 'credible' ones posted that 3 spaceships are coming, oh it's August so they must be here already.

And how many times did the world end? Didn't know it can do it so many times. Not to provoke nature, it can happen at any time but based on someone;s blind guesses liek all times so far?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

Reading over it, it gives Niburu more evidence that it's going to cause all kinds of problems. Thank you, for those outside who wish to see us through!

Getting the word out to more people and hopefully getting people to realize that this is coming. Thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

For scientists they seem very unscientific .

What does channeling mean? Channeling is like your thinking about something.

ditto.
scientists usually do not discuss "channeling". trainwrecks do.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood
Yet another crop-circle story. How can people fall for this bunkum time after time. Has anyone ever seen a crop-circle that doesn't have a path or tyre tracks leading up to it or through it?

errm ...well these farmers tracors have to drive somewhere, don´t they? oO

imo the crop circle phenomenon is AT LEAST as believable as the holy spirit talking through someone on a sunday in church yelling "the king is coming".

I don´t know who deserves the darmin award more ...seriously - people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

BTT: While I am really interessted in crop circles and think that they might be a possible sign/way of extrateresstrial communication I don´t know what I should think of these two russian "scientists". I read into a few of the articles and can´t follow most of the conclusions (especially the magnetic field / ozon layer comparison ones?! oO ...I do not see any similarity in the ozon layers and these circles).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join