It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare noises captured above Kiev

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
First thought that comes to mind .....could it be the trumpets of the Apocalypse?
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

No. If it were, everyone would be hearing it at the same time in every corner of the planet.

I'm going with alien mothership.

Seriously, all of these strange noises in the sky being reported all over the world has to be something - I just wish I knew what it was because it sure is creepy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That is creepy as hell! I see the debunkers here, but do they know this strange noise has been occuring all around the world? Reminds me of a Science Fiction Movie when sh*t is about to go down.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

The sounds seem to come at fairly regular intervals, But notice at the 4:00 minute mark, when she is distracted by the child, the sound stops the entire time she is busy with child. No more regular interval???

Also happens at the very end. I'm inclined to say that while she is busy with the child she had to stop creating the sound. (Maybe some kind of synthesizer).

Ofcourse it could be a gigantic alien spaceship,,,, That would be great!!!!!!

edit on 13-8-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
all of these strange noises in the sky being reported all over the world

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
this strange noise has been occuring all around the world

I'm going to ask both of you to start posting links to these claims. The last video that was posted on ATS (that I know of) of noises in the sky were from jet planes.

So, let's see it. Let's see the videos of these strange noises happening all over the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Well, I'm almost certain I've seen about 3 or 4 different videos on here from the USA. Maybe they were debunked, but I don't know they sounded exactly like this noise.
edit on 13-8-2011 by JoeDaShom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Well, I'm almost certain I've seen about 3 or 4 different videos on here from the USA. Maybe they were debunked, but I don't know they sounded exactly like this noise.

Exactly? Would you mind posting the links to those videos like I've asked, please?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Exactly? Would you mind posting the links to those videos like I've asked, please?

I'll try to find it, but maybe it's debunked. It sounded almost exactly like the noise in the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This sounds horrible. Many people from all over the world keep hearing strange sounds. Only time will tell.
edit on 13-8-2011 by winds because: fixing words

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
wikimapia.org...

OR

englishrussia.com...

But most likely the second link....underground stations being made in Kiev

edit on 13-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Lots of noise when doing this kinda heavy work

These are the most probable causes of the noise. If you have been near a site of this scale you too would have heard sounds similar to that in the video.

But despite all the evidence im still going to say...aliens hahahahah

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Just a thought, I hear birds chirping in the background. Animals are first to flee the area if they sense danger is about to come. When there are no animal sounds, THAT is when to worry about your safety.

If i heard this on an area unknown to me I would poo my pants. But if I had been living for many years, I would not flinch. Any word if the photographer is native to the area?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think it's worth keeping ears open about this, it does sound strange and what with all of these other unusual noises being reported who knows?

Let us not forget this earlier noise weirdness reported back in April, recorded in many parts of the county of Yorkshire (Where i live)

Please give this video a listen!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The videos maker ChrisTref lists their interests as

Interests:
Music, Computers, UFO
www.youtube.com... Yep that would do it

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

the noise stops so they can talk
how convenient
also nobody is looking to see where the noise is
coming from nobody looks up
so i think its made up

EDIT
only listend to when they stopped talking
that was time i wont get back

edit on 13-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by philware because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
To reiterate...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Here's a really bizarre noise. And something drops out and goes back in.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twisted1

The sounds seem to come at fairly regular intervals, But notice at the 4:00 minute mark, when she is distracted by the child, the sound stops the entire time she is busy with child. No more regular interval???

Also happens at the very end. I'm inclined to say that while she is busy with the child she had to stop creating the sound. (Maybe some kind of synthesizer).

Ofcourse it could be a gigantic alien spaceship,,,, That would be great!!!!!!

edit on 13-8-2011 by Twisted1 because: (no reason given)
what are those things called?a parabolic dish?whatever its called it amplifies sound.Could that be what she is using?I did see a dish but thought that was a satellite dish,what do you think?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
First, it was the objects in the sky.
Then it was crop circles.
Now it is strange noises in the sky.
Next, the coming of the overloards?

Disregarding all of that. maybe it is the groans of the earth from way down deep being telegraphed to the surface as a low freqency virbation. (Somebody want to equate the possilbe time of the noise with a slight, but several minute long set of spikes on a seismograph?

Perhaps a trial on a unsuspecting city of a type of sonic weapon? Perhaps it was not evident around the city but directed directly at that building?

the squeals that started at the beginning at one point and then came later in the noise are remindful of a feedback of a mic from being too close to a speaker.

Certainly, this seems to be a relatively new phenomena yet different than the one taped in Virginia last year. I would wager that Charles Fort has written of such strange noises in his books. So they may not be entirely new. Certainly, I can remember him mentioning mysterious explosions, likened to cannon fire in parts of England in the 1800s.

Given the rhythmic pacing of the sound, I would guess it is purposely created. It reminds me of a gigantic, "walking" coal-digging crane I witnessed once.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sounds like the angels' trumpets in the 2009 film, Legion.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Metal on metal friction sound.

I hear this alot when we are moving massive pieces of steel or have to place huge parts on site......

I believe it is construction orientated.......No matter if they say so or not.....They do not know what is going on at a construction site across town..

My .02

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I have no construction? So, what is that sound in the air? I have yet to figure it out.

The sound is loud and above normal crickets.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join